AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

https://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/US the United States is one of the few best countries when it comes to spenders. Chaturbate comes up as the first camsite on the top of the list for most visited sites in the US. Doesn’t surprise me because it’s a very mainstream camsite. They never have to brag about being the most viewed site like bonga because everyone already knows who they are and are a very reputable site. I recall there being a lot of foreigners on Bonga that wouldn’t spend any money when I used to work there hence why it’s not a very good site and why they have to lie about their image to encourage others to like them.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
the United States is one of the few best countries when it comes to spenders. Chaturbate comes up as the first camsite on the top of the list for most visited sites in the US.
Absolutly agree with that. But no one said bonga is the best one in the US. They are most visited webcam site in the world and acording to the alexa ranking that is true.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Just a reminder that alexa rankings can be taken with a giant grain of salt. It's a wanking contest on who can buy the most traffic, not a genuine picture of how popular or successful a site is.

Upvote 0
I had no idea about the Alexa rankings until they were brought up, it now makes a lot sense on why they’re not a reliable source of information when it comes to finding out which site is the most popular because I really doubt bonga comes at top #30 for most visited in the world.

Upvote 0
What do the total sites linking in a website mean in Alexa?

The number of sites linking in that Alexa reports is the number of websites in Alexa’s crawl of the web that link to a given website. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Alexa counts the number of sites linking in, and not the number of pages.

What do the total sites linking in a website mean in Alexa? - Quora

This Is just my opinion, but Bonga Cams should be banned from posting on this forum.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
This Is just my opinion, but Bonga Cams should be banned from posting on this forum.
I can understand and appreciate this stance, but we'll allow them to do their thing here. I'm just glad majority of folks here don't fall for their silly way of "showing off" and know what's really up.

To think that any cam site is more popular than chaturbate is pretty silly. And saying that as a total MFC stan is painful, but it's true.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Upvote 0
I had no idea about the Alexa rankings until they were brought up, it now makes a lot sense on why they’re not a reliable source of information when it comes to finding out which site is the most popular because I really doubt bonga comes at top #30 for most visited in the world.
so now you saying alexa algorithm is sucks because they rank bonga higher than other chats:wondering: its look like personal animosity

Upvote 0
so now you saying alexa algorithm is sucks because they rank bonga higher than other chats:wondering: its look like personal animosity
Oh sure point the finger at me why not grow some balls and attack Amber too since she also agrees that this site is unprofessional when it comes to how they represent themselves. I just mentioned that statement because Amber enlightened me with new knowledge about how the Alex rankings actually work. So yeah I’m through arguing about this. You seem sketchy for only contributing to this forum by being overly protective and infatuated by this particular camsite.

Upvote 0
Oh sure point the finger at me why not grow some balls and attack Amber too since she also agrees that this site is unprofessional when it comes to how they represent themselves. I just mentioned that statement because Amber enlightened me with new knowledge about how the Alex rankings actually work. So yeah I’m through arguing about this. You seem sketchy for only contributing to this forum by being overly protective and infatuated by this particular camsite.
Each of us has own opinion about this website and each of us trying to defend it. I didn't mean to attack anyone. Happy hollyday guys.

Upvote 0
I started to broadcast yesterday on BongaCams, was everything normal, I upload my documents, one of them was deleted twice, so I decided to send an email with my id+face, send it. So I did my first show, I earn more than 600 tokens, 600 viewers stayed on my chat, everything’s good, I was happy, but when I finished my show, i started a read about the bots and how to increase my profile, I put some tip menu bots and etc, and suddenly, my page crashed, i thought it was some connection problem, so i tried to log in again and to my sad surprise, my profile that was once disabled! even with my tokens, my visualizations, and without any explanation! I then sent some emails to the support who since yesterday at 7 pm have not responded to me, I think this is a disrespect and lack of consideration for the models, because the support should at least tell the reason for deactivating an account! I'm disappointed and sad, because I thought it was a serious site, before I started I read a lot about it and even with the exorbitant commission that they withdraw, I found it interesting, but having the account deactivated without a plausible reason, made me very sad and I I was super excited and happy with my first experience! There were 6 emails sent, including the email with the document, they did not respond and apparently will not respond! I did absolutely nothing wrong, and it's not my fault that they deleted one of my documents twice, because it didn't have a good enough image, I even sent it by email, took a lot of photos, my cell phone is an iphone 12 is impossible that the photo is in poor quality! Anyway, I leave here my dissatisfaction and disappointment with the support of Bongacams! first experiment failed successfully! thanks.

Upvote 0
I started to broadcast yesterday on BongaCams, was everything normal, I upload my documents, one of them was deleted twice, so I decided to send an email with my id+face, send it. So I did my first show, I earn more than 600 tokens, 600 viewers stayed on my chat, everything’s good, I was happy, but when I finished my show, i started a read about the bots and how to increase my profile, I put some tip menu bots and etc, and suddenly, my page crashed, i thought it was some connection problem, so i tried to log in again and to my sad surprise, my profile that was once disabled! even with my tokens, my visualizations, and without any explanation! I then sent some emails to the support who since yesterday at 7 pm have not responded to me, I think this is a disrespect and lack of consideration for the models, because the support should at least tell the reason for deactivating an account! I'm disappointed and sad, because I thought it was a serious site, before I started I read a lot about it and even with the exorbitant commission that they withdraw, I found it interesting, but having the account deactivated without a plausible reason, made me very sad and I I was super excited and happy with my first experience! There were 6 emails sent, including the email with the document, they did not respond and apparently will not respond! I did absolutely nothing wrong, and it's not my fault that they deleted one of my documents twice, because it didn't have a good enough image, I even sent it by email, took a lot of photos, my cell phone is an iphone 12 is impossible that the photo is in poor quality! Anyway, I leave here my dissatisfaction and disappointment with the support of Bongacams! first experiment failed successfully! thanks.
usually they respond very fast. have you checked your spam box as well? Seems that your account was suspended due to document photo missing. Not disabled. You should hit them via online chat or call them.

Upvote 0

Hello, Imgloria!

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please contact us in direct messages on the forum and provide your username on the site? We will check all the information and definitely help you with this concern.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
IMPRESSIVE VICTORY AT YNOT AWARDS 2020!

Dear models and studios!

We hasten to share delightful news with you!

COVID-19 did not prevent YNOT Awards 2020 from being held online, and BongaCams won in two nominations at once:

> Best live cam company of the Year!

> Best Marketing Campaign of the Year!

We are incredibly grateful for your support! We miss you and hope to see each of you at the next award ceremony!

Thank you for being with us!

Upvote 0
IT’S INCREDIBLE! 🤩 NOW WE PAY MODELS AND STUDIOS UP TO 80% FROM EACH TOKEN!

Dear models and studios!

We have amazing news for you!

On February 1st, a huge campaign starts on BongaCams! During SIX months we will be paying all models from the US, Canada, Australia and Latin America UP TO 80% OF EACH TOKEN!

No cunning marketing tricks! For all models from these countries the payout percentage goes up to 80%! This has never happened on any webcam site before!

Use this unique opportunity! Just be online and earn to the max!

Upvote 0
Do you really think so? bonga and strip are my main sites now. Chatur has many issues, always disconnects, no traffic, their support cannot help me. I don't even know what happened... So it's good news for me.

Upvote 0
IT’S INCREDIBLE! 🤩 NOW WE PAY MODELS AND STUDIOS UP TO 80% FROM EACH TOKEN!

Dear models and studios!

We have amazing news for you!

On February 1st, a huge campaign starts on BongaCams! During SIX months we will be paying all models from the US, Canada, Australia and Latin America UP TO 80% OF EACH TOKEN!

No cunning marketing tricks! For all models from these countries the payout percentage goes up to 80%! This has never happened on any webcam site before!

Use this unique opportunity! Just be online and earn to the max!

What about Europe? We would like 80% too lol

Upvote 0