AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BongaCams.com - Update! And still looking for new models!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bongacams.com

BongaCams.com
Industry Representative
Nov 26, 2012
Netherlands
www.bongacams.com
Attention dear models!

We would like to inform you about the changes that have occurred at the site in recent times. Most of the models, which continue to work successfully on our site are already known about these changes, but for some models that come to the site extremely rare, these changes are unknown. Therefore, we want to inform all our models about these innovations that will make your job more interesting, more varied and and will allow you to earn even more!

Now, what changes have occurred in model's profile:
We have created for models a more modern and user-friendly profile, with lots of new useful features:

- Now models can upload their videos and SELL them. This is very popular thing among our customers and also it's a good possibility to earn good additional money for you.
- Obtain from customers virtual and REAL gifts. We have many categories of gifts in our store, where models can choose what they want.
- There will be two new fields: "Achievements" and "Virtual gifts".
- Ability to add the best customers in your profile.
- We have created a wishlist for models, where they may show all their wishes.
- Added schedule. This will allow your customers to always know when you appear on the site.
- Very convenient system of private messages with a lot of different criteria.

This is just a small part of all the changes that we plan to do in the near future. But we are already confident that these changes will please you and give you pleasure every time you visit the site!

If you will have any problems or questions, please contact our main administrator.

Contacts:
e-mail:leo@bongacams.com
yahoo: leobongacams

Thank you all for your attention, and of course good luck!

P.S. See you online on BongaCams.com!

Dear models and studios!

Stretched thin and unable to maintain order in your chat room while streaming? No longer a problem! You can now make certain users your chat room moderators!

Such moderators will be able to remove unwanted messages, kick out or ban those breaking the rules, as well as block their messages in the public chat.
You can find the list of your current moderators in "My Friends" section, on "My moderators" tab. There you can also edit the list - add or remove someone as a moderator.

Make your life easier by appointing a moderator right now!

Learn more >>

Upvote 0
NO SERIOUS SITE bongamodel
i'm model broadcaster, i had streaming more 1 month everyday
after they block me, they say model is not verificated.... I'm the only model work on cam
(i'm alone, not studio) I have work and received 3 payments .... all good... now i'm block !!!
I have sent they another time my real photo and documents.... they say ....wait wait wait...
they don't unblock me and they keep my money !!!
I have all email.... NOT SERIOUS SITE

Upvote 0
NO SERIOUS SITE bongamodel
i'm model broadcaster, i had streaming more 1 month everyday
after they block me, they say model is not verificated.... I'm the only model work on cam
(i'm alone, not studio) I have work and received 3 payments .... all good... now i'm block !!!
I have sent they another time my real photo and documents.... they say ....wait wait wait...
they don't unblock me and they keep my money !!!
I have all email.... NOT SERIOUS SITE

Hello, dashaM,

If your model account has been disabled, you should have received an exact reason for that. In case you still haven´t received an answer, we kindly ask you to contact BongaCams Support Team once again or to send your username on BongaModels through private messages on the forum. We will check all the details and inform you in the shortest time.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

You can now set up 2-Step Verification on BongaModels!

We recommend enabling this option to secure your account against hacking and being accessed from unidentified devices.
2-Step Verification makes it impossible to enter the account without a special code that will get sent only to your cell phone number.

You can choose the most convenient way of receiving the code:
- using the Authenticator app (Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator);
- via SMS (message sent from a short number);
- via a voice call that won't show on your phone summary report.

Get an additional layer of security for your account by setting up 2-Step Verification!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact BongaModels support service.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not a model, just a viewer who has an interest in learning more about the internal workings of the industry, especially that of Eastern Europe. I have to say that this thread has been a roller coaster of emotions. I've laughed. I've cried. I've been driven to the point of rage. All over the spectrum. I have a new found appreciation for what you cam models have to go through in order to work in the industry.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Starting bonus: 1000 € for new Spygasm participants!

We are proud to announce that SpyGasm continues to grow steadily and now it is even more profitable to become the star of the popular reality show! Only during October, we offer a starting bonus of 1000 € for all new participants! If you want to earn up to 10 000 € per month, send your application right now!

To apply and get more information, please proceed to join.spygasm.com!

Upvote 0
Dear Models and Studios!

We are happy to inform you that we will be attending Lalexpo workshop that takes place in Bogota on November 28, 2018.

You are very welcome to come bond with us, discuss our future cooperation and improve the current relationship.

There you will be able to attend exceptional seminars as well as take part in prosperous business talks and an interactive BongaCams presentation with lots of prizes.

Please contact our team to arrange an appointment.

We are eagerly looking forward to meeting you in person.
See you soon!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We are pleased to announce you now have access to chatbots!

Chatbots are virtual aides that significantly expand your chat room's possibilities, allowing for multiple tasks to be handled automatically.
Auto messages, welcome messages, messages thanking for tips, spam blocking and a lot more - chatbots can do all those things for you!

We will keep adding new chatbots all the time. If you have some ideas on what kind of chatbots could be useful, please contact BongaModels support service.

Make your work easier and introduce variety by using chatbots starting today!

>>> Find out more

Upvote 0
Ignores model questions and posts ads wanting new models.... seems like my kinda site

Upvote 0
Lmfao, I've been on this forum since like 2014 or something and this is somehow the first time seeing this thread. This whole thing is a disaster.

I love how they've even been verified as industry representatives, further solidifying that they're as bad as they seem based on this thread.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

In a couple of days, November 28, 2018, there will be Lalexpo Workshop in Bogotá.
We invite all the participants and guests of the event to the BongaCams stand to meet and discuss cooperation personally.

Contact our support team to arrange a meeting.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Let us present you Hot Mode - a mode in which your RevShare score increases by 10%, and your CamScore gain is multiplied by 1.25.

In your account and on the broadcast page you will find a personal timer that shows how much time you need to spend online in the current period to activate Hot Mode.

Read more >>

If you have any questions, please contact BongaModels support.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Bonga has got to be the most annoying cam site online. They don't have filters that are sensitive enough to to effectively narrow your search and here's a news flash Bonga: if I find a model that interests me, I'll sign up in a heartbeat. But constantly annoying me with your constant pop-ups trying to get me to join has no effect on me. I just move on to a better organized site.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

Congratulations to all of us on our victory at the Adult Webcam Awards 2019!

We got ranked first in two nominations at once – Best European Adult Webcams Site and Best Russian Adult Webcams Site.

We express our sincere gratitude for your support and collaboration! There are many more victories ahead of us!

Upvote 0
Bonga has got to be the most annoying cam site online. They don't have filters that are sensitive enough to to effectively narrow your search and here's a news flash Bonga: if I find a model that interests me, I'll sign up in a heartbeat. But constantly annoying me with your constant pop-ups trying to get me to join has no effect on me. I just move on to a better organized site.

Hello, Boerman!

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate the opinion of every single member and your feedback is very important to us. This very moment we are already working on the improvement of the website usability and search filters are not an exception. We always pay attention to all the comments we receive and work hard so that our members, models, studios, and affiliates feel as comfortable as possible.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

CHRISTMAS-550X330-EN.jpg

Dear Models and Studio Owners,

BongaCams Team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
May your holidays be filled with bright emotions, and the magic and wonder of the season stay with you throughout the coming year!
Believe in miracles, and all your dreams will come true!

We also would like to thank you for inspiring us for numerous innovations this year:
- on-request payouts;
- chatbots;
- Hot Mode;
- moderators;
- „Top-50” couples;
- two-factor authentication;
- BongaModels Mobile App for Android.

CHRISTMAS-2-550x330.jpg

Even more great and useful features are yet to come in 2019!

Thank you for being with us!

With warmest wishes,
BongaCams Team

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

BongaCams team will be one of the main sponsors of the famous webcam conference in Latin America – Lalexpo 2019 – that will take place in Cali, Colombia from 17th to 20th of February.

You're in for a lot of useful workshops and conferences, pleasant communication, and fabulous parties!

We will hold a drawing of 20 FREE tickets for this event! To participate, please contact our support team. The winners will be selected randomly!

Good luck! And see you in Cali!

* A free ticket DOESN'T INCLUDE accommodation and transportation fees.

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We are pleased to inform you that all NEW SpyGasm participants can get a €1000 STARTING BONUS throughout January! If you are ready to make a thrilling trip to Europe, live in luxurious apartments equipped with cameras, and earn up to €10,000 a month – submit your application right now! Hurry up to get the bonus before the end of January!

For more information please visit join.spygasm.com!

Upvote 0
Dear models and studios!

We would like to inform you that SpyGasm announces additional recruitment of solo females for the EXCLUSIVE girl's apartment! Hurry up, because only in January ALL new participants can receive a STARTING BONUS of €1000. The number of spots is limited!

If you want to change your life for the better and earn up to €10 000 every month – join SpyGasm right now!

To apply and get more information, please visit join.spygasm.com.

Upvote 0