AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Borderlands 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narabird

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 11, 2012
scotland!
Who got it!? i pre-ordered for xbox and i have to say im loving it! i co-oped the first one and doing the same this time!
just think its such a brilliant game so funny too!
did anyone watch the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7qO_wpfvk

i was watching this everyday for weeks waiting for it to come out!
does anyone know why other countries get games earlier? doesnt seem fair does it? :p

what does everyone make of borderlands 2? did you play the first one?

i definitely joy puked my face off when i got it :D

own it for 360, love it. I do love the commando simply because that was my class from the first game, but having far too much fun with my Gunzerker right now.

ive got it on 360 too! waiting for the bf to come back so i can co op with him some more!
ive always went the siren and had minisaves for the rest!
but ive still never tried the gunzerker but i do love the look of the commando skill tree!

Didn't pre-order and now I'm really wishing I had but oh well. I have mine for 360 and while I've been crazy sick the last two weeks I've been on my beanbag chair playing. (Well, I played Skyrim and a few other games before BL2 came out) But now, a huge issue. Split screening my actually be grounds for divorce. So, we're talking about getting a second xbox to reduce fights over whose turn it is and to co-op

im terrible at sharing xbox time! i dont mind co op at bfs place cos hes got a big tv :O hate playing at mine cos i just moved in and have a shockingly tiny vcr combi :eek:

Reason I'm enjoying the gunzerker is simply I can use any two guns that I have in my slots and tear shit up. I have an assault rifle with 138 bullets in the magazine that I can hold the trigger down while in my other hand is a bad ass rocket launcher that I've spent enough erideum (sp) to carry 24 rockets- toughest of bosses have gone down quick. And I have enough points that I can use that talent during the fight for your life stage, so as long as there's something to kill I won't die.

I own BL1 but never could get into it, might give it another go when I kick my torchlight II addiction

We preordered and I'm at level 32 now :cool:
I'm Salvador the Gunzerker.
Bf is Zer0 the Assasin (level 37)

I got so mad on my day off cam that the Xbox was pulled apart to case mod.
At least it looks neat now! :happy7:

The first game had a lot of jokes and dialogue but not much of a story. This one I actually feel connected to the characters from the first game and the storyline so far holy moly it's amazing while still keeping the dark sense of humor from the first game. I absolutely love it.

I have decided that I'm totally Tiny Tina once she hits puberty for realz. Mostly because everyone keeps calling me and telling me "OMG! You totally talk like that!" And then I'm all like "Bitches, I was here first. Tiny tea party bitch talks like me." And then they say "Just like that!" And then I shut up.

im nowhere near as far into the story as id like! ive been doing all the side missions and had to wait on bf to get back from a trip (wed promised we would play it together) lvl 27 done all the side missions so far!
you definitely do get to know the characters in this one alot better even the old ones! ive just got a mad thing about being a siren and stealing health and causing elemental damage!
cant wait to finish the story! remember to warn for spoilers! hehe!

NerdgasmGirl said:
I have decided that I'm totally Tiny Tina once she hits puberty for realz. Mostly because everyone keeps calling me and telling me "OMG! You totally talk like that!" And then I'm all like "Bitches, I was here first. Tiny tea party bitch talks like me." And then they say "Just like that!" And then I shut up.
OMG haha I loved Tiny Tina's dialogue. it made me lawl so good.

Necro-ing this thread to mention since I've picked up BL2 6 weeks ago I've clocked in about 275 of playtime. Love this game, love it love it love it.

I hate HATE games that track how much time you spend on them.

I know I don't have a life....I don't need a game to b*tch slap me across the face with that fact.

:)

I HATE this game.
I hate this game so much.
I want to punch this game in the face.
This game has been responsible for the lack of sex I have been getting from my pale partner for the last 2 weeks.
FUCK this game.

Reactions: Gen
Just beat the gaaaaame. Funnily enough, I beat it before my roommate.... who bought it. xD

OMG, this is my jam!

I liked the first game ok, but for some reason I LOVE this one. Sadly, I haven't done any of the DLC yet (although I own them all). But the nice part about saving that back is that I'll have something to get me through the summer when it doesn't seem like anything I want to play is coming out.

Right now I have a level 50 Siren and I've been working on leveling up my Mechromancer, but it's hard unless I mute her because her "cute" commentary makes me want to stick sharp pointy sticks in my ears until the pain goes away. It's like Tiny Tina nonstop. Gah.

RylieBradford said:
OMG, this is my jam!

I liked the first game ok, but for some reason I LOVE this one. Sadly, I haven't done any of the DLC yet (although I own them all). But the nice part about saving that back is that I'll have something to get me through the summer when it doesn't seem like anything I want to play is coming out.

Right now I have a level 50 Siren and I've been working on leveling up my Mechromancer, but it's hard unless I mute her because her "cute" commentary makes me want to stick sharp pointy sticks in my ears until the pain goes away. It's like Tiny Tina nonstop. Gah.

Tiny Tina was totally cute at first. Then i just wanted to shoot her in the vagina so she would shut up lol.

Reactions: RylieBradford
Have you ever seen any of the Whatcha playing, Ashley? videos on YouTube? It's the girl who voices Tiny Tina acting a bit like Tiny Tina, live action style. The first one or two might make you smile a bit, but pretty soon it's unbearable. I guess there's a market for that kind of thing since they all have tons of views, but it's not my thing at all.

I played and beat the game when my roommate owned it. I fucking loved it!

But I played it before the 1st game, and now I can't play the 1st game. xD

I loved this game when it came out. Unfortunately, it suffered the fate of all console RPGs that I play. Reach cap? Trade in. I did max out a Siren though. That was my go-to class in the first game, so felt fitting.

Really haven't played through this. Anyone wanna pS3through this send me a pm. I like this game, but would like a partner.

I still remember going into this game afraid that it would lose what I loved from the first game, general knoxx in particular. Looking back on it, holy crap they did not disappoint at all- the DLC the skins and heads the bosses and characters i'm loving everything so far and I'm still yet to touch tiny tina's DLC.

SweepTheLeg said:
I still remember going into this game afraid that it would lose what I loved from the first game, general knoxx in particular. Looking back on it, holy crap they did not disappoint at all- the DLC the skins and heads the bosses and characters i'm loving everything so far and I'm still yet to touch tiny tina's DLC.
Yeah I'm loving it, and the Tiny Tina one is probably the most fun of all the DLC imo, got about halfway through it and had an unrelated save game corruption :( well I'm boosting my psycho through the main game as fast as possible gonna use him in the DLC.
Oh, here's one amusing loot I found in the DLC, a chest full of class mods all with D&D flavour:

Attachments

• 2013-06-26_00003.jpg
    2013-06-26_00003.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 2013-06-26_00002.jpg
    2013-06-26_00002.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.