AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Borderlands 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
Oh and here's barwench Moxxi :)

She doesn't have wench hair...idk what it is, but many say I have it. :?

Reactions: Jupiter551
Guysss....dumb question but...

You know the slot machines? What happens when you get 3 vault hunter symbols? :think: Ive tried but never gotten 3 of them....what do you get if you do?

Orange/Legendary weapon and completion of a challenge. In the new dlc they have Tiny Tina slot machines and you can get a pearl colored legendary if you hit 3 tea pots. You can also feed Butt Stallion eridium and he has a chance to poop out legendaries.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Guysss....dumb question but...

You know the slot machines? What happens when you get 3 vault hunter symbols? :think: Ive tried but never gotten 3 of them....what do you get if you do?
yah I've never gotten one either :( it takes too long lol, to have to go and sell all the junk all the time :p

The chance of getting 3 vault symbols in the slot machines is stupidly low. I've put in 100's of hours into the game and I've yet to have it happen. You can complete the "Jackpot" challenge by getting an Eridium jackpot though.

The slot machines in Sanctuary also scale with you, which means the higher your lvl, the more a lever pull costs. So it's best to only waste money on 'em lvl 30 and below.

Jupiter551 said:
btw so far from what I can tell it;s pretty useless :( lol oh well!

Sawbar is probably one of the weakest pearls. Also doesn't help it's BANDIT made, which are very niche guns to begin with. They're great with Krieg and maybe Zero and Sal, not so much every other character.

BloodRed87 said:
Jupiter551 said:

Sawbar is probably one of the weakest pearls. Also doesn't help it's BANDIT made, which are very niche guns to begin with. They're great with Krieg and maybe Zero and Sal, not so much every other character.
yeah I think Im gonna farm warrior for a couple hours for like 300 eridium to try for something better.

Reactions: Deleted member 8603
BloodRed87 said:
Jupiter551 said:

Actually I've been using it with Axton a bit lately and found a new appreciation for it. Basically, it excels at killing/setting on fire large groups of enemies - so I launch my slag-shooting longbow mag-lock turret up onto a wall or ceiling and when the slagged enemies gather around it's BBQ time :D

I keep reading this thread thinking I should get this game. I just remembered I bought it on the Steam Summer Sale. :woops:

^ that's what I did with the first borderlands, sat in my library for 2 years before I tried it and realised what I'd been missing.

Yeah try it out you won't regret it imo.

I bought this during the Steam Sale but haven't had time to play it yet. Sadness. I can't wait to finally get around to it!

Love Borderlands 2! I bought it a month or so ago, maybe 2 and I've played it quite a bit. Just got my Zer0 to lvl 54, got the Tina DLC. So much fun :)

I'd love to play with some of you guys/girls on PC if you need some extra company :)

Neco'ing this thread to mention that the GOTY edition for Borderlands 2 is out now. I've you've been wanting to get into this game, now's the time to do so since it includes EVERYTHING content-wise that has been released for the game.

Also, check out the trailer/celebration video:

Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre came out today. Looks similar to the other headhunter packs. Son of Crawmerax will be the last dlc for the game and should be out in April. Spent so many hours farming Crawmerax so I was pumped to hear about it.

PunkInDrublic said:
Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre came out today. Looks similar to the other headhunter packs. Son of Crawmerax will be the last dlc for the game and should be out in April. Spent so many hours farming Crawmerax so I was pumped to hear about it.

Speaking of which, IGN just released a first look video for Son of Crawmerax:

I've been skipping all the HH packs; to me, none of 'em look like their worth picking up. But this one might make me change my mind.

I never fought Crawmerax in the first game, I got the GOTY edition after people stopped playing it and I was too much of a chicken-shit to fight him solo. Now that I have a Gunzerker than can demolish most of the invicible bosses, I'm pumped for this.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Status
Not open for further replies.