AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bots and anime

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017
So I log on to Chaturbate today and an anime/hentai broadcaster is in the top 3 list. Begs the question of wth they verified. Different strokes for different folks I guess. But, given that Chaturbate has become a "bot" site I'll tip my favorite broadcasters in Amazon gift-cards rather than tokens until their management can fix their image.

Reactions: pineapplefruitlove
Disagreements aren't arguments. Nor is this someting I've just noticed in the last 6 years. Fact: the bot situation is out of control and comes in waves. Fact: The hacking of accounts has signficantly increased. The anime is recent and insignificant (but a good place for greys to congregate) Support is responsive in 99.9% with all reports I file. CB IT staff is among the lowest paid in the OC... so highly ineffective. IF you have an issue with one man's opinion... there are other topics. Good luck.
You claim these as "facts" so I'd like to know where you learned all these "facts".

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I still think this is a fucking brilliant idea, with amazing potential that can benefit performers, create a new connections with artists, and open the possibilities for fantasy fulfillment for viewers. FaceRig already licenses a program specifically for livestreaming animated avatars. The big hurdle is going to be in creating the content for the avatar, especially to a level of quality that can move beyond simply being a temporary novelty draw. I think Abby Oddly was a great proof of concept, with a few other attempts following, but I think the real tipping point is going to be getting an avatar that looks better (or at least more interesting.)

This is an untapped expansion into camming, and that's great. There's a natural barrier for entry in creating content on the front end that means (until a service is set up where "stock" avatars are made available) not just anyone can jump in and immediately oversaturate the market. It represents a niche that doesn't have to compete directly with models, and in fact, if a content infrastructure could be developed, could actually become another tool set that all models could utilize to expand the scope of their performance. I'd definitely be willing to lend my own cartoonist talents and collaborate with performers toward realizing a project like this. If done well, I think it could really blow up.

Upvote 0
i want to make a sex doll of me too so i just use my voice no work no stress... :D as ive spent over 200k on plastic surgeries to look like a real life sex doll... :D and i am still struggling since i took a big break lol :D XD this is sooo good i want to program my own sex doll - or i wonder if i can broadcast with those real life sized silicone sex doll would be seo hot so sexy hahaha

Upvote 0
Is this the account people are complaining about?

ProjektMelody

Gotta say, I'm on board. The move to a 3D model from bad Flash is an improvement. Obviously, since there's been a couple years between this and the last go (assuming this is the same folks behind Abby Oddly) that's gotta represent a lot of behind-the-scenes work to get it all live. There's definitely more than just throwing a girl behind a toon, and collecting all the tips. The tips are flowing in right now, but this feels a whole lot like the payoff to a long game.

The fact that a toon is advertising Lovense in her room is a hoot.

Upvote 0
I could have sworn there were people on here that was punished for it and told they had to show face for a second each day.
So that is kind of stupid then. I mean, you can have 2 friends who are similar in physique and they take it in turns just showing.

Yep, I have been banned for not having my face on cam (got tipped to do an ass flash, and my face was on cam before and after) I have been banned for 100's of stupid reasons though, like not having id for the second person on cam when I am next to a mirror :/

I thought the tos says that you have to be live on cam and you cant stream pre-recorded content, so unless she is drawing the frames out in real time, I dont see how it dosnt count as being pre-recorded content, its no different then setting up an OBS script that plays video clips based on tips imo

Upvote 0
Yep, I have been banned for not having my face on cam (got tipped to do an ass flash, and my face was on cam before and after) I have been banned for 100's of stupid reasons though, like not having id for the second person on cam when I am next to a mirror :/

I thought the tos says that you have to be live on cam and you cant stream pre-recorded content, so unless she is drawing the frames out in real time, I dont see how it dosnt count as being pre-recorded content, its no different then setting up an OBS script that plays video clips based on tips imo

Just to say.. I laughed at the mirror comment. How fucking stupid. I think this is the stupidest reason I have seen someone get banned lol

Upvote 0

Because it's not a script reacting. The performer is live, and the model is rigged to her movements.

Upvote 0
can that be proven from what is shown on the stream though?

It's easy to say that they have a full motion control set up and be playing a pre-recorded video which would be my guess as to what's happening since it would be so much easier on the back end of things to set up.

Upvote 0

It's easy to say that they have a full motion control set up and be playing a pre-recorded video which would be my guess as to what's happening since it would be so much easier on the back end of things to set up.

It's definitely not pre-recorded, because from what I've seen she makes guestures with her hands that correspond to what she's saying. I'd guess she's even using a lush as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: zippypinhead
Upvote 0

It's definitely not pre-recorded, because from what I've seen she makes guestures with her hands that correspond to what she's saying. I'd guess she's even using a lush as well.

^ This.

Watch the stream yourself. This isn't a hypothetical situation. Do I think she's standing in the middle of a room, swaying around? No, but there is definitely live mocap rigging happening.

I will say, though, even if there are prerendered animations going into the show, if the TOS specifies that the performer must be live, then that condition is met. Even if she's playing animations in reaction to what's going on. She's still live, and she's still reacting.

Upvote 0
I wouldnt be so sure, I have seen a lot of the "e-whore" set ups back in the day that were pretty convincing, which was ofc all pre-recorded video and reactions.

BTW, not hating on it, I actually think it's a really cool idea, and the render looks great from whats on the twitter account

^ This.

Watch the stream yourself. This isn't a hypothetical situation. Do I think she's standing in the middle of a room, swaying around? No, but there is definitely live mocap rigging happening.

I will say, though, even if there are prerendered animations going into the show, if the TOS specifies that the performer must be live, then that condition is met. Even if she's playing animations in reaction to what's going on. She's still live, and she's still reacting.
if it's pre-rendered then it's not live, it's made before hand which would make it a video clip
With that definition of live I should be able to play videos throughout my stream as long as I have live audio, since technically I am still reacting to stuff live right? (if i understood that right)

it's all kind of a mute point anyway, I am sure the room would have been reported 1000's of times by models that felt effected by it and obviously support is happy with it, I am kind of wondering if I were to set the same thing up how quickly my account would get banned since I do seem to get banned for pretty much anything, chaturbate defiantly has different rules for different people from what I have found.

Upvote 0
On one hand, I can kinda get why models who have been banned over stuff like not showing face, looking too young (when already age verified), and stuff of that sort would get annoyed over this.

On the other hand, I think it's ridiculous for anyone to get upset just because this cartoon, or rather the person behind the cartoon, is getting tips. Saying that it should be banned because it upsets struggling models who aren't making the same amount of tokens is also ridiculous. If you can ban an account because of jealousy then what would stop them from banning top models on the site who make bank? The members on the site are adults. As adults they can spend their money however they please, and if they want to spend it on a sexy cartoon then let them have at it.

Considering Chaturbate bans people for just about anything I'm sure the person running the account has been verified and has been given the green light by support/admin. If it offends you that much you can, oh I don't know, just not look at it. Or, go on another site.

And to Amazon gift card dude, hopefully those gift cards are "just because" presents, because if you're using it to pay for password shows or whatever, that can get your model buddies banned, because taking offsite payments is an actual no-no.

Upvote 0
On the other hand, I think it's ridiculous for anyone to get upset just because this cartoon, or rather the person behind the cartoon, is getting tips. Saying that it should be banned because it upsets struggling models who aren't making the same amount of tokens is also ridiculous. If you can ban an account because of jealousy then what would stop them from banning top models on the site who make bank? The members on the site are adults. As adults they can spend their money however they please, and if they want to spend it on a sexy cartoon then let them have at it.

Really? So you can't see why they would be upset about that? Do you see a lot of posts about models saying top models should be banned because they are making bank? no of course not. Its a cartoon broadcasting on a site for models.

If you ran a beauty pageant would you allow a robot to participate?
If the robot won the pageant would you be shocked that the other contestants were upset?

Upvote 0
Really? So you can't see why they would be upset about that? Do you see a lot of posts about models saying top models should be banned because they are making bank? no of course not. Its a cartoon broadcasting on a site for models.

If the robot won the pageant would you be shocked that the other contestants were upset?

Except this isn't a competition... Models who aren't making money won't suddenly start making more money if her account was banned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Accept this isn't a competition... Models who aren't making money won't suddenly start making more money if her account was banned.
I mean it kind of is, top 5 slots get picked for affiliate promotion right? shes taking up one of those spots.

I could go with another analogy of a restaurant hiring a robot waitress if you prefer? If that happened would you be shocked that the other waitresses were upset that the robot was getting more tips and people were coming in asking to be waited on by the robot? .....while i'll admit the robot waitress thing would be really cool, much more interesting than this cartoon thing, I still wouldn't be surprised that the other waitresses would be upset.

Upvote 0

No, I don't see a reason to be upset over that. Maybe it's because the only money I care about is my own. I don't waste my time worrying about how much other people are being tipped.

And just look at all the hate thrown ehotlovea's way. If she wasn't making the money she does, no one would care at all about the way she runs her room. And I've seen people dog on other top models, as well. They don't outright say "Oh, she should be banned because she makes so much more money than me", instead they nitpick all the trivial things she does and why she should get banned over those non-issues when the tips and the jealousy are what is at the center of it.

Also, it's not like camming is one huge pageant-like competition where only one person can make money. You can't equate camming with beauty pageantry because they are not the same, especially in this scenario. Members will go where they want to go and spend money however they choose. If they are going to this cartoon's room and tipping over a "real" model's room, then clearly the cartoon is offering something that they want to see.

Upvote 0
just look at all the hate thrown ehotlovea's way.

That can't even be compared, ehotlovea has tons and tons of exposure because she broadcasts so much and even with all that she still only gets a handful of complaints about the way she runs her show. I don't get any DMs complaining about ehotlovea.....ok thats not true I got 1 a while back but just that 1. The number of people expressing jealousy over ehotlovea is very little when you think about how many people are exposed to her.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.