AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Boundaries/personal situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2015
Twitter Username
@runninthruthe6_
Tumblr Username
marlasingerxxx
MFC Username
marlasinger_
Chaturbate Username
marla_singer_
So I experimented a bit with camming last year but personal reasons caused my to quit. It's something that I would really like to continue to do and while I wait until I can afford better internet I try to do all the research I can. Here's a question for cam models. How do you politely say no when someone is crossing your boundaries?
This is my situation. I still have my cam model twitter and occasionally talk to a few members I met early on. Most are respectful but one member tends to cross the line. He will message me things on my twitter like:
"I cant imagine being lucky to be with u. My lips would tremble at the thought of kissin urs, hands would b nervous to explore your sexy body"
as well as sending me erotica on my email and has sent me pictures of his dick. Normally I would block and move on but this person has been a paying customer in the past. And I understand that I should have said something to stop this the first time it happened, but I'm really a non-confrontational person. So how can I tell this person I'm not interested in hearing their fantasies or dirty talk, that dick pics are for customers who have paid for snapchat only, but still be... well a sexual human being really. Just because I'm a sexworker, doesn't mean that I want to indulge your fantasies when I'm not working. So how do you say no when someone is crossing your boundaries? What sort of boundaries do you ladies have?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Being blunt is best with those people. If they continue to push your boundaries, block. Paying you doesn't entitle them to walk all over you.

"Hi can you go away"
"I'm not into this"
"I would love to talk more with you like this, but alas this is my job. I charge x amount for this service"
"What is that? Ick"
"I am so glad you used to support me and understand this is my job. I would love to continue this relationship within my working hours for x amount"
"I don't like you."
"Hi! I no longer offer this service!"

The ol hot dog cutter pic has also done wonders for me.

It has been my experience a majority of dudes on twitter who want to talk like this and overstep boundaries have no intention of giving respect for you or paying for your services. They're entirely selfish so often I give a big "bye!" And ignore.

I've had a situation like this as well... occasionally I find that someone who's been a good regular seems to just gradually push their jokes further and further and get a little bit more personal. Slowly enough that you're not supposed to notice, like the frog in boiling water. I kind of think this is the worst thing - they might even mean well, thinking that it's only weird if they do it right away, but at least if they did it right away you sort of feel less bad about telling them not to. But yeah I think the only way is to be honest and firm really. All the stuff Serenity_Tam said, or just something like 'sorry but I'd really prefer it if you didn't say/send those things,' depending on how you think he'll react. Sometimes you need to be a lot more firm because they'll try to inch back if you're too nice about it, sometimes you need to be a bit nicer because they'll get offended/angry and start being a dick if you're too firm about it. Bleh

I usually tell members that while I love the D and likely theirs is awesome, I cannot play favorites and everyone must pay the same price to play

Usually in reference to watching member cams and fulfilling song requests. Everyone must pay the tax!

Funny and gets the point across!

I would just laugh and say that everyone must pay because this is business.:cat: My customers know that I am about my money and that all business transactions must be respected.. I give them no freebies or cater to their whims without them payment and respect.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.