AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Braodcaster suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 11, 2024
Hello @punker barbie , yesterday I have made an account(inna_paul89), 3 times ID and age verification, when I.ve done the profile I have selected Couple because I want to stream with my wife(innamine). On my account I haven't seen that I have to add her in the Guest Account. We started on Inna_paul89's profile broadcasting and I.ve got suspended. After that she made a profile (innamine), she has done ID and age verification, she added me(inna_paul89) on the Guest account, we have added on her profile my ID and age verification, but both of the profiles are suspended. We didn't break any rules on streaming in those 3 minutes streaming. Can you please help me out to sort this?

Kind regards!

I am positive that you got

Screen Shot 01-02-24 at 06.29 AM.JPG

the above when you clicked on "Broadcast Yourself". Everyone gets that warning before you can actually start a stream.

Now all you can do is wait for CB to approve things and remove the suspension which should happen in 2 to 4 days. Sometimes sooner and sometimes longer but it will be removed.

Make sure that she is added to your account as well. That has to be done before CB will remove any suspensions

Upvote 0
Yes, I understand the situation. To switch the video source from the direct webcam to OBS Studio, and integrate my Lovense toy, I needed to follow these steps: first, click "dismiss," then select "OBS stream." It's odd that OBS was connected with Chaturbate without adding the token streaming. So, while setting up OBS for video sources and adding overlays, I inadvertently went online. I can acknowledge that my lack of expertise played a role in this mistake.

However, the entire process of setting up these tools can be quite challenging, and receiving a suspension for an unintentional broadcast seems a bit harsh.

Upvote 0