AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Break down?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Was it just me, or did anyone else watch sexy69bella break down on cam tonight? Her boyfriend I guess was on the phone with her and she kept yelling, but left her cam on. I have nothing else to say about this. Just curious if anyone else saw it.

Cassana said:
Was it just me, or did anyone else watch sexy69bella break down on cam tonight? Her boyfriend I guess was on the phone with her and she kept yelling, but left her cam on. I have nothing else to say about this. Just curious if anyone else saw it.
I saw parts of it it was quite the talk in Lounge.
Seemed like either a) scripted nonsense for MFC, b) two morons having personal moments that really shouldn't be broadcasted on MFC or c) two really stupid people having some sort of conversation.

I personally thought it was ridiculous - he's a prick for talking to her like that and she is an idiot for acting like a 4 year old in an adult relationship.

But then again what do I know, we all have our issues - I just don't wear my dirty laundry in public forums ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.