AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast Suspended for no obvious reason.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2023
Hi. So I've been struggling with streams for a while, I was barely managing to pay rent and bills in time, so I unintentionally cried on cam several times over the last few months. Almost each of the times I was getting a warning (which was nice by the way, cb seemed to care, and they didn't mention anything about suspension or ban), I was able to continue streaming right after warnings. So the last time I got the same warning again after I already stopped crying. And then I got a message: "Your ability to broadcast has been suspended. If you believe this is in error, please contact support". I know that crying on cam was not a good idea but it was unintentional and I had to stream for as long as I could to try and make a living. I emailed support and got no response. It is my only source of income. I'm abroad, I can't just find an offline job bc it's illegal for me to work offline and I can't go back to my country. I have no money in my bank account, I have nobody to ask for help. Camming is literally my only way to survive... And I also had a little over $200 cashed out and still have some tokens on that account. The other weird thing is that now it shows that I'm not age verified. I uploaded an extra form of verification and both of my passports are approved but at the top it says "person rejected". I don't understand what it means. How can I get my account back and continue streaming? I urgently need money, I have to pay rent in a week. I emailed cb support twice from different emails but they haven't replied yet... I've seen on this forum that @punker barbie usually replies to such questions, so please can you help me? I don't have ticket numbers in emails but my nickname on cb is maye_maye

Status
Not open for further replies.