AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BROADCAST SUSPENDED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2023
Dear @punker barbie it’s been 5 days now since my account got suspended.i was alone in my room broadcasting surely if the moderators think they saw someone else in my room then they should do the needful.normally they describe the person who appeared in your cam and ask you to verify am loosing my patience over this is there something you could do? Av attached the warning I got before my broadcast was suspended my username is Loretta_rita

Attachments

• IMG_9270.png
    IMG_9270.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 10
Dear @punker barbie it’s been 5 days now since my account got suspended.i was alone in my room broadcasting surely if the moderators think they saw someone else in my room then they should do the needful.normally they describe the person who appeared in your cam and ask you to verify am loosing my patience over this is there something you could do? Av attached the warning I got before my broadcast was suspended my username is Loretta_rita
Looks like their just asking you to agree & re-verify you account. Not that someone else was on cam. Perhaps your ID on file when you signed up expired or x time has passed & you are up for renewal.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.