AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C2C & Last Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2021
So, a model noticed that my profile says Last Broadcast: 3 days ago. I do not broadcast but I did do a c2c approximately 3 days ago. Does CB count c2c as a broadcast for this purpose? Or did I accidentally hit the wrong button? I am not verified and would hate to get deleted.

So, a model noticed that my profile says Last Broadcast: 3 days ago. I do not broadcast but I did do a c2c approximately 3 days ago. Does CB count c2c as a broadcast for this purpose? Or did I accidentally hit the wrong button? I am not verified and would hate to get deleted.
Yup. C2C counts as a broadcast

Upvote 0
No, the cam2cam feature you click above the "start private" button does NOT count as "last broadcast" in your profile.
I have done multiple in the last couple of weeks, and my profile still says my last broadcast was 5 months ago, which is correct.

It's never counted as "last broadcast" on the profile.

Upvote 0
So what the heck happened? It seems hard to accidentally broadcast and I don't want CB to delete my account for being unverified.

Upvote 0
So what the heck happened? It seems hard to accidentally broadcast and I don't want CB to delete my account for being unverified.
You don't have to be age-verified to broadcast on CB, at least with certain older accounts; only required for you to accept tokens.
Did you do c2c by giving the model access to your room?
As mentioned above, using the c2c link below the video pane should not update your 'last broadcast' date, but on one occasion when I did this, the model opened my room page rather than accepting the c2c popup request, and she was able to see my feed. I did not have a room password at the time, but did afterwards. Doing it that way did update my 'last broadcast' time.

Upvote 0
I initiated the c2c and was not intentionally broadcasting if I was. Weird. As long as my account isn't in jeopardy I don't care. 😬

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.