AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Calling out on a member for asking a model for her real name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

Deactivated Account
Jul 19, 2015
Madison,WI
Twitter Username
@Nightshade171
Chaturbate Username
aslanozzy18
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001034700/Nightshade17/
I was on MFC and I saw a member ask a model for her real name. It bothers me when members ask models for their real names. I wanted to tell him thats none of his business and that she is using a camming name to protect herself. I had second thoughts and decided not to get involved. If I call out on a member for asking a model her for her real name, will that likely lead to trouble?

Reactions: AriaAnderson
It's easy to get annoyed and want to step in, but it's respectful not to. Good use of self control.

Was just typing "I agree with Jicky" when Teagan's post popped up, haha. So I third that answer! Let the model deal with it. Definitely it's an annoying question to be asked but she will have her own way of responding and it can be very hard to deal with a situation where one member is telling another member off.

Someone who knew me over skype actually typed out my FULL real name in chat one time. I was furious. Also, he was underaged as well and even told me he jerked off to me after I banned him. wtf?
I had to cleanse all my social media, private everything, ect.. all because of that fucking twat. Does he not realize he is endangering my privacy and life by doing stupid shit like that??
Ugh. Now I'm more careful, I don't use most social media publicly.

Thankfully no one contacted me or even really paid attention to him (basic member) and even defended me. That was a very stressful time for me.

Someone who knew me over skype actually typed out my FULL real name in chat one time. I was furious. Also, he was underaged as well and even told me he jerked off to me after I banned him. wtf?
I had to cleanse all my social media, private everything, ect.. all because of that fucking twat. Does he not realize he is endangering my privacy and life by doing stupid shit like that??

Thankfully no one contacted me or even really paid attention to him (basic member) and even defended me. That was a very stressful time for me.
Yikes!

Ugh. I was just about to ask you if the guy was a guest or basic. I'm sorry that happened. I've noticed that the people most likely to do that tend to be the guests or basics.

Ugh. I was just about to ask you if the guy was a guest or basic. I'm sorry that happened. I've noticed that the people most likely to do that tend to be the guests or basics.
If I remember correctly, he was a basic. He was only like 16 too. :grr:

How did you find out he was 16?
He was a skype contact. He also found my facebook and that's how he found my full legal name then posted it for everyone to see.:beaver: He has to be some sort of fucking retarded to think that was okay to do.

Relax most models I know have 3 names... their model name, the one they say is their real name, and one that approximates their real name (or perhaps their real real name lol).

Guys asking will get the second name from most models... let the game play out, the model knows what the guy is asking for/ needs. The GFE can be hot.

Relax most models I know have 3 names... their model name, the one they say is their real name, and one that approximates their real name (or perhaps their real real name lol).

Guys asking will get the second name from most models... let the game play out, the model knows what the guy is asking for/ needs. The GFE can be hot.
That's actually a good idea! I often have no idea how to respond when people ask me my real name... I usually give them a whole speech about privacy but obviously that's a big turn off to a member who was just trying to be my friend I guess. I will have my fake-fake name, my fake name, and my real name will remain anonymous :)

We're like wizards that way. None may know our true name.

While I appreciate someone trying to look out for me it really puts me in a weird position.

If a guy blatantly insults me I like to see my regulars come to my defense...BUT when someone is maybe just a little socially awkward or new to cam land and asking inappropriate things I like to handle it myself.

I don't want people to feel ganged up on in my room and if one person jumps on board it won't be long til another...then another do. Especially if they see me giving positive attention to the person who called the other person out.

Someone asking my real name is not the end of the world...especially since I am real friends with some of the guys in my room. While most understand and never ask because of privacy reasons there are some guys who just don't understand why/how it can be dangerous for us.

If someone does that in a model's room just say whatever her username IS her real name. This has a chance of being really silly, you'll probably make the model laugh and you'll piss of the guy that was being an ass. Win win!

Reactions: Nordling
That's actually a good idea! I often have no idea how to respond when people ask me my real name... I usually give them a whole speech about privacy but obviously that's a big turn off to a member who was just trying to be my friend I guess. I will have my fake-fake name, my fake name, and my real name will remain anonymous :)

If your model name is something like 'FillMyHolesBB', then it'd make sense for a member to ask your name. You don't have to give him your actual government name...just a realistic first name like Sarah, even if it's made up. But if your model name is Mira_xo, he should call you Mira. If your model name is SexySarah, he should call you Sarah. When you already have a realistic name included in your model name, there is absolutely no reason for a member to still be asking "What's your name?"

During my first broadcast on CB someone announced my full name and address from amazon. Talk about making me furious! But everyone is right, if you're not a mod someones going to call you the white night or even risk the model being annoyed with you trying to mod their room.

Seriously, what the FUCK? Is this just an extension of the power trip that some members have. I'm glad I decided against a direct amazon link and decided to just go with e-gift cards. It's just annoying to have to have separate links for different sites if I decided I want more than amazon stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.