AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Cart or Desk on Wheels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently moved into a studio/bachelor apartment in a massive city, so a tiny apartment that is basically the size of a master bedroom with a kitchen in it is all I can afford for the moment. In the apartment there's a closet that has the electrical wiring in it and water tank, but there's about 3 feet of space that can be walked into when you open the door to the closet and it's wide enough to store a small desk/cart (about 29 inches wide) in when i'm not caming... which is what I'm looking for because I'd like to have enough floor space to move around freely without having wires all over the floor... but also so that I can cam in different spots and easily move the desk/cart without my laptop, webcam and everything else being used falling off.

I have purchased a type of laptop desk with wheels on it in the past but it was really not sturdy at all and even when lightly typing on the keyboard it was bouncy. I'm not sure if anyone on here uses this type of desk/cart when you cam, but if you do and it works really well with your setup and is sturdy, please let me know where you got it and if it's 29 inches wide or smaller... (height and depth doesn't matter) Thanks :h:

Laptop carts tend to be a little rickety. I've cammed on one for 5 years, and highly recommend getting one with a keyboard tray and using an external keyboard, it helps move the typing movement away from the cam/mic and makes it less jiggly/loud.

Laptop carts tend to be a little rickety. I've cammed on one for 5 years, and highly recommend getting one with a keyboard tray and using an external keyboard, it helps move the typing movement away from the cam/mic and makes it less jiggly/loud.

Great idea! Thank you :) Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking and is it small?

Great idea! Thank you :) Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking and is it small?
I got it on Amazon, and yes, it's rather small. Just enough surface area for what I need on it.

Reactions: lovelylady
Status
Not open for further replies.