AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB help-users don't talk?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2022
Hello! This my first month ON cb. I have been camming on Sm mainly. I have in average 20-40 users, most don't tip or interact-What should I do? I have a tip menu and the wheel. If you talk to yourself when it's dead, what do u talk about? I tried talking about anything and no response.

Hello! This my first month ON cb. I have been camming on Sm mainly. I have in average 20-40 users, most don't tip or interact-What should I do? I have a tip menu and the wheel. If you talk to yourself when it's dead, what do u talk about? I tried talking about anything and no response.
I tell u what i saw once :D But you really need have flow for that :D I saw long hair guy in red black shirt years ago, he had 0 viewers, but i like long hair guys so i entered his room . He was talking and was so cool ,literallyhe was telling some stories from life or total random things . I was feeling that im listening some radio audition haha but he was really into that and he totally didnt care that nobody listens;D After short time he had 200 users all the time:D he was just passionate about bla bla bla haha and i asked him if he is not shy and what he talks. So he start talk to people about something fun or interesting in his nicknames or where they are from and was telling some stories about countries they are from or something totally random;D Many people not respond, some did, and many came to room to see wtf :D It was so fuckin cool and the msot when he had nobody in room but still talk ahhaa he was doing also "bad singing auditions':D people were tiping for song and he ws doing karaoke;DDDDDD But those talks! :D If u not shy, then just dont care. talk aboyut anything but really be smile and fun in this :D
Something like: Hello XYZ, where u from? Uhh okay u shy?, then i tel you-sooooooooooooo,imfrom warsaw and in warsaw bla bla bla :DDDDDDDDDD And then another storie from previous story, and then trying with another guy . I dont know if its good way or not. Im just telling what i saw and was so cool

In the rooms I frequent most users don't comment or tip. Some will comment but not tip. I have no clue what the actual percentage is, but I imagine the tipper/commenter-to-viewer ratio is very low. I don't have any suggestions on how to change that, just know that little action with 20-40 viewers is fairly standard.

You just need to be active, sometimes it is really slow for me especially because i had a lot of break so that's why.
Anyway regular camming for sure helping
Active on social media things like that

When things are like that, I've been known to read a book 😆 Then users really have to tip to get my attention. Other than that, I listen to music in the background, and bop around to that...
omg i need to try this thing with book XD

Reactions: darcyduke
When things are like that, I've been known to read a book 😆 Then users really have to tip to get my attention. Other than that, I listen to music in the background, and bop around to that...
do you mean reading it out loud to the whole room ? To captivate their attention ? Seems like a good idea.
or do you just read it in your mind, waiting for something to happen ?

Reactions: darcyduke
do you mean reading it out loud to the whole room ? To captivate their attention ? Seems like a good idea.
or do you just read it in your mind, waiting for something to happen ?
I think the second. Once i tried. When we read book ,people are like: oh shit,now she is really busy and she dont even see what we talk cuz she read a book! Lets tip her to make her pay attention on us ! :D

I think the second. Once i tried. When we read book ,people are like: oh shit,now she is really busy and she dont even see what we talk cuz she read a book! Lets tip her to make her pay attention on us ! :D
I really need to check it hahaha

I really need to check it hahaha
Generally looking busy with something works :D OF course they cant see what im watching on my screen or if i am looking who is coming to my room or scrolling facebok, but trust me- few times i had situation that when i was focused on room- nothinh, but when i was focus on my facebook ,then i heard tip sounds ":DDDDDDDDD Maybe my face was looking busy or I dont know but I had that few times:DDD

Reactions: Cloudie_x3
watch is your user name on CB?

I read silently to myself, and if people are serious tippers, they'll tip to get my attention. Alot of people are also curious about what you're reading ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.