AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New on CB help-Almost no tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2022
Hello, I'm new on CB (I have been on SM) and I have started streaming and sometimes i get a full room of freealoders. I have a tip menu, games etc and entince the audience, interact. What can I do to earn more tips? Has it happened to you? Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
Keep trying. No two days in a row will ever be identical. Broadcast when you feel your best and if your tip menu isn't working, switch items out with other things you're comfortable with doing, don't be afraid to promote your room using the link right above your cam feed on your broadcast page. Ranges from 50 to 100 tokens, no guarantees but it might help. Adjust your hash tags to reflect the nature of your show. Each time you use a hash tag on your subject line you can see how many viewers are in rooms with that hash tag.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.