AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Mansion (Vegas January 2018)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maren

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 23, 2017
xxxmaren.com
itsmyurls.com
Twitter Username
@xxxmaren
MFC Username
Maren
Chaturbate Username
xxxmaren
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/292786/Maren/
I'm organizing an event for cam models in Vegas this upcoming January. I want to create a space for models to hang out, network, cam, and create content together. I booked a mansion that can sleep 22 of us. The entire interior is done up in a contemporary-glam style, every room is photogenic. There's a private backyard, heated pool and hot tub, game room, and 7 bathrooms. Meals, drinks, and wifi will be provided.

There's more information here: camgirlmansion.xxx/info
To receive the FAQ email with all the details, register here: register.camgirlmansion.xxx
Check your spam folder for the FAQ email. If you were registered for past events, emails went out on June 25. If you haven't registered yet, you'll be sent the FAQ email within a day of doing so. If you know you previously registered, but lost the email because your spam folder auto-deletes, just let me know and I'll get it to you. The link to the event application is in the FAQ email. The two-step registration/application process is just to make sure details are sent to models only and that all applications received are actually from models.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas! I'm excited to get more people on board.

DFO4oGlUwAEF_di.jpg:large

Is Cam Girl Mansion like a franchise deal now?

Is Cam Girl Mansion like a franchise deal now?
You could call it that. I don't own the brand in any way. I'm organizing and hosting the event myself without much involvment from CGM. They just answer my questions and help with advertising. I hit them up because I had a blast at the one I attended and I otherwise would be hosting a copycat event.

Interesting. Since you're using their official site and they help a bit, I imagine they take a cut of payments, right? (Or are they taking all of it and you're just hosting?)

Thanks for answering questions. CGM stuff has confused the fudge out of me ever since Sophia left.

Reactions: SuzySirenXO
Interesting. Since you're using their official site and they help a bit, I imagine they take a cut of payments, right? (Or are they taking all of it and you're just hosting?)

Thanks for answering questions. CGM stuff has confused the fudge out of me ever since Sophia left.

No. I set up the ticket sales. All payments are coming to me and are being used to cover the costs of the event. I'm not profitting off of ticket sales and neither is CGM. I worked really hard on budgetting everything to keep the ticket price as low as possible, too.

Hey, hope all is well. I feel like I've hit a wall sparking interest for this. I'm trying to think of ways to get the word out more. There's an updated FAQ email going out tomorrow. Make sure you're registered at register.camgirlmansion.xxx if you want it. The application deadline is September 2 if you'd like to attend.

I think Amber is on the right track with saying that things with it are sort of confusing. Additionally... I know from my perspective, when I saw your name and no cam girl banner, thats a little confusing too. I know not everyone wants to be a verified cam girl here, but that might go a little further in sparking more interest as well.

I think Amber is on the right track with saying that things with it are sort of confusing. Additionally... I know from my perspective, when I saw your name and no cam girl banner, thats a little confusing too. I know not everyone wants to be a verified cam girl here, but that might go a little further in sparking more interest as well.

For sure, I'm new here on ACF, and I'm working on verification. I linked my Twitter, MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, and ManyVids though, so people can see I'm actually a cam girl. Cam Girl Mansion has been around for years. I attended it previously. This is just my first time hosting it. I'm confused about what's confusing.

Reactions: SuzySirenXO
I can't speak for anyone else, but my confusion was seeing the event posted by another model (who isn't verified yet) other than Sophia. That threw me off. I didn't know if it was continuing or not after her retirement. She was an extremely active member on the forums (even before CGM) so it was just strange to see it posted like that without any kind of explanation on how it has changed now that she is no longer hosting.

Not questioning your professionalism or authenticity. Just saying it was a strange intro to those of us who have only known of it previously as Sophia Locke’s Cam Girl Mansion.

At least that was my initial confusion!

Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone else, but my confusion was seeing the event posted by another model (who isn't verified yet) other than Sophia. That threw me off. I didn't know if it was continuing or not after her retirement. She was an extremely active member on the forums (even before CGM) so it was just strange to see it posted like that without any kind of explanation on how it has changed now that she is no longer hosting.

Not questioning your professionalism or authenticity. Just saying it was a strange intro to those of us who have only known of it previously as Sophia Locke’s Cam Girl Mansion.

Yeah that's exactly it for me, too. That's why I asked if it was a franchised thing now or something. :)

Now that you're in the Models Only areas, feel free to discuss it in there too, @Maren! :)

*Shameless little ACF tooting of horns, the original CGM kind of got sparked in the Models Only section of this very forum! It grew up a ton since then, but I am happy that ACF helped inspire it.

Last edited:

Sophia is definitely an inspiration. It was my idea to keep it going. I always wanted to be part of a 20+ model mansion-style event, and when I didn't see another one pop up I started organizing this. I reached out to CGM and they thought it was cool. So here I am :cat:

I'm still looking for people to join me. Here's a direct link to the application: maren.camgirlmansion.xxx. Feel free to message me with any questions. I put a lot of work into booking and planning everything, now I just need more models that want to come. Any effort in helping me get the word out would be super appreciated.

@Maren I know when Sophia still hosted she would update who was going and that always seemed to get girls more hyped to go as well (if they see girls they really like and whatnot) and I haven't seen anything like that for this event. Maybe that would help drum up interest?

@Maren I know when Sophia still hosted she would update who was going and that always seemed to get girls more hyped to go as well (if they see girls they really like and whatnot) and I haven't seen anything like that for this event. Maybe that would help drum up interest?
So far it's me, Maya Bum, and Katsy Cline. There's still 19 spots open.

Hi Everyone :)

My name is Maya and I am looking forward to co-hosting this event with Maren. Since becoming a camgirl in 2014 I have always wanted to be a part of an event of this scale. To gain the experience needed to host an event like this, I actually organized and hosted a camgirl house this past April that followed Denver exxxotica for myself and 8 other models. I had models travel internationally to come to my event and I can say with confidence it was one of my absolute favorite weeks being part of this industry. The feeling of sharing a safe space to create with others who have this job in common is an incredible gift. This job can be rather isolating and it truly filled me with so much joy to be free in what I do during the time I shared getting to know and creating with these women.
When Maren and I did our hitachi karaoke collaboration we had such a blast! Getting to chat about all our experiences while getting to know each other better was really cool. Something we had in common was loving the experiences we had attending camgirl events. Maren got to experience CGM a few years back and when we got to talking we were both really enthusiastic to try to organize something before this year's AVNs.
I know - believe me bc I have found out in hindsight - that there has been a bit of controversy / confusing publicity surrounding CGM brand over the past year. Sophia retired just a few days ago and frankly, I don't want to see what she worked so hard to build just disappear because she has moved on to other things. In the past this has been a truly incredible event and we are enthusiastic to keep that energy alive! I believe honesty is the best policy and I feel it is important to note that aside from using the CGM brand name (that in hindsight wasn't the response we were expecting) having them on board to tweet, RT and email blast to their contacts they have nothing to do with 99% of the behind the scenes operations of this event. Maren and I have full control of the event, the funds collected to cover the costs of the event and all information exchanged remains strictly confidential.

If anyone has any interest, questions, concerns, suggestions etc .. we are here and we are listening.

We want to see this event happen and we need enthusiastic models on board to make it become a reality.

You are welcome to look me up on MFC or social media. I have not been a very active part of ACF, but I am an experienced model and consider you all my peers. So please let Maren or Myself know in any forum you feel most comfortable with your opinion about this event & what we can do to make it happen :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
All My Best - Maya(bum)

DFO4oGlUwAEF_di.jpg:large
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Maren and Kiki Jane
Hi-

curious if this is open to cam couples?

sorry if that was already addressed and I missed it.

thanks!
This event is for women only. The reason why males are not allowed is that each model needs to feel as if they can do a show on cam at any time they wish. Plus, they need to feel comfortable with nudity. Having boyfriends, husbands, or other males in the mansion while the girls are present will only serve to detract from the primary goal, which is for each girl to make money by interacting with other models on cam and off.

The application deadline passed and I'm still trying to fill spots. So I've dropped the application process altogether. This has always been open to all camgirls, but now there's no need to fill out the application. The point of the application was just for me to make sure only active, working webcam models bought tickets and to get an idea of who was interested. But really, as long as you're a camgirl/content creator, you're invited and I'd love to have you there!
The cost is $700 to attend. This includes 5 nights in the mansion, high speed internet, breakfast and dinner each day, snacks, drinks, and alcohol. As well as the opportunity to network, cam, and create content with 20+ other models in a location with some of the most beautiful interior design I've ever seen. Plus a chance to relax and hype the convention before all the craziness of the AVNs. Oh and Sybian is sending us 2 sybians and a bunch of accessories to use during the event! I'm working on other sponsors to provide more amenities as well.
I made a post with more information in the Models Only section, too. And if you filled out the form at register.camgirlmansion.xxx you'll be getting an invitation email with all the updated information today.
There are still 19 spots open, but in the past few days I've had several models tell me they're planning on snagging their ticket soon. I'm stoked (and relieved, gee I was getting worried lol) that this is on track to fill up. I'm committed to making this event as amazing and unforgettable as possible. I love the cam community with all my heart. I'm hoping I can get some support in making this happen. :h:

Thanks Maren!

as a working male cam model/couple I'm constantly looking for a way to maximize and diversify our income streams... obviously this is not such an opportunity.

good luck on getting those spots filled.

Reactions: QueerBurrito
Status
Not open for further replies.