AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Girl Said She is in love with me. I am falling for her as well. Is this real or am I a fool in love ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2022
Well, this is a long story. I will speak about events that happened until yesterday. First, let me describe myself and the woman whom this topic is about.
I'm 19 year old, American black guy with a caramel complexion. Fairly easy on the eyes, decent looking at the very least. The woman is light skin Colombian, looks mostly Spanish with maybe some Native and or Arab blood thrown in and old enough to be my mother to be honest. In her 30s or 40s . Way hotter though lol.
When I saw her on the cam site I scheduled immediately then I got my show on Whatsapp or Skype. Now, here's the thing. I was attracted to her at first sight and while the dick in my pants was urging me to take it out and jerk off immediately in front of her I didn't do that. I didn't ask for her to do anything sexual. I said to her that she can do whatever. If she wants to talk she can talk, if she wants to get naked she can but doesn't have to bla bla bla. She performed for me even though there was no pressure. She told me she was single after I asked about it. I watched her hypnotized and I made some other small talk. After the show was done she told me she has a thing for morenos meaning black guys. I didn't really say anything to this but I did give it some thought. She also told me we could continue talking the next day.
Next time I told her I didn't have any money but she called me anyway.
She likes to dance for me even though I tell her it's not necessary and sometimes I have to tell her to put on clothes. Other times I just watch her intently but I haven't really made any demands nor have I jerked off in front of her. Sometimes she seems she would ask me if i want to see her nude but I try not to encourage her as I just enjoy her delightful company and amazing spirit regardless of her definitely banging body. I don't know if maybe it turns her on to have a younger somewhat hard-to-read man looking at her makes her feel wanted and attractive. I try not to show too much emotion but she asks me to smile sometimes. This has been going on for weeks now with her regularly texting me almost every day and regular nightly video calls. I have made her aware of the fact that I live with my mom but she acts like it's not a problem. Sometimes I pay for calls when she asks me to but sometimes she will call regardless if I tell her I am broke.
She tells me she commutes from her home to the studio which is about 30 min. away. Claims she does not have a phone that's why she comes to work in the studio.
More importantly, she has told me she is in love with me and says it regularly. At first I was playing it cool like accusing her of just loving money and just being skeptical of what she tells me . But she is very wonderful to be around and very sweet. I think I might be developing feelings though I'm not trying to give up my self control.
Just recently this week she said hasn't been able to pay her rent. It doesn't seem like she planned to ask for money but I was curious and she informed me about the amount she needed. She tells me she doesn't want me to think that she only wants money. She says I am the most important thing to her. She professes love constantly and acts very much like a woman in love maybe even obsessed . I volunteered to help her out this week. I told her today not to sell ass to pay rent and she told me that her ass was mine.... I don't know if she sees me as easy or is genuinely interested

Well, this is a long story...
... I don't know if maybe it turns her on to have a younger somewhat hard-to-read man...
Just recently this week she said hasn't been able to pay her rent. It doesn't seem like she planned to ask for money but I was curious and she informed me about the amount she needed. She tells me she doesn't want me to think that she only wants money. She says I am the most important thing to her. She professes love constantly and acts very much like a woman in love maybe even obsessed . I volunteered to help her out this week. I told her today not to sell ass to pay rent and she told me that her ass was mine.... I don't know if she sees me as easy or is genuinely interested
Long story short: You were not hard to read for her at all. She read you like a book and got what she was looking for.

Reactions: Steve__
I agree with Amber that it's a love con.

Also...

I volunteered to help her out this week. I told her today not to sell ass to pay rent

Yikes. Please don't tell a cam model this. The wording of it kinda sounds like you're shaming her for camming. Amber already advised you above to not send that money. But if you're gonna do it anyway, do so without telling her things like "Don't sell your ass for rent." I'd be annoyed by that, and by being told what to do. Lol.

As for the whole "I have a thing for Black guys" comment...Maybe she does. Or maybe it's something she's just saying to make you feel special and turned on...and to try to "hook" you. The 50-year old narcissist man I linked up with a few months ago gave me that "I have a thing for Black women" line, even though all the other women he apparently had been fooling around with/lying to were White.

Nothing you've written reads like a genuine romantic connection. The most charitable interpretation of what she's doing is that she's giving you special attention because you're a regular and a good source of income for her and wants to ensure you are loyal to her and tipping only to her. Unless you are a masochist who enjoys the feeling of regret and the desperation of an empty bank account, do not go down the road of giving her extra money because she has rent or grocery bills or whatever. Of course she has bills to pay. We all have bills to pay. Do not give her any money that you wouldn't give her anyway, or that you won't feel bad losing when it turns out she's not in love with you, and has been married for over a decade and has three kids because that's likely the case. And I'd actually recommend taking a break from her and maybe cam sites in general to clear your head and get some perspective. Go outside, spend time with friends and family, focus on some hobbies for a while. It's easy to get sucked into the fantasy of the love of a beautiful woman and I think you'd find it helpful to get some distance from it.

I also want to add something. You are a "type" of member that is extremely easy to identify. Read all the threads that @AmberCutie collected. Read how many of them start with the guy saying, "I just wanted to talk to her, I didn't want anything sexual, she told me I was different." This type of member is obviously looking for an emotional rather than a sexual connection. The unscrupulous cam model will feign true love, and then use it as leverage to get lots of money from you because you are sensitive and lonely and want to believe in love. Be careful.

Last edited:
gonna agree this reads like a lovecon.

I told her today not to sell ass to pay rent and she told me that her ass was mine.... I don't know if she sees me as easy or is genuinely interested

if you have such a lack of respect towards cammodels why are you even visiting camsites? If you don't think women should do sexwork, why are you spending your time and possibly money on them?

you also do not own your SO's body. imo, you're not mature enough to be in a relationship if you seriously think her ass literally belongs to you because she playfully said so? that's fucking concerning.

Last edited:
If we're not supposed to sell ass to pay rent, what are we allowed to sell it for? lol
(No one actually answer that please)

I think paying rent on time is responsible and admirable.

I hate it when studios train their models to do this.
I make more than enough money on cam to meet my needs and never, ever in my whole career have even hinted at being "in love" with any of my customers and have never promised to ever meet any of them. It's sad these models think they have to do that to make money.

It's obvious she's just following the studio's script.

"I just wanted to talk to her, I didn't want anything sexual, she told me I was different." This type of member is obviously looking for an emotional rather than a sexual connection. The unscrupulous cam model will feign true love, and then use it as leverage to get lots of money from you because you are sensitive and lonely and want to believe in love. Be careful.

Hmmm.
Thanks

Members tend to think love cons are targeted to rich people, and the fact they claim they don't have lots of money and the model continues is what make this whole thing sound more "genuine". They don't care how much money you have, the emotional attachment make broke guys go far as taking loans, steal from family and friends, commit fraud, etc, to be able to help these poor girls in love. If they're broke, of course she will keep it up since as soon as they have some cash they'll send it.

Members tend to think love cons are targeted to rich people, and the fact they claim they don't have lots of money and the model continues is what make this whole thing sound more "genuine". They don't care how much money you have, the emotional attachment make broke guys go far as taking loans, steal from family and friends, commit fraud, etc, to be able to help these poor girls in love. If they're broke, of course she will keep it up since as soon as they have some cash they'll send it.
There was a man who stole 100's of thousands from his family and then killed them all for a cam model recently. (I want to say that she's not supposed to be at any fault for this horrific murder)

There was a man who stole 100's of thousands from his family and then killed them all for a cam model recently. (I want to say that she's not supposed to be at any fault for this horrific murder)
Yeah this happened on mfc. Horrible. Obviously a crazy situation woth a very unwell person... but it shows the extremes.

she was a bulgarian cammodel who had probably had no idea he was stealing money from what i can tell. he had her believing he was some rich gamer.

yeah i hope i made that clear. She had no idea. But I think this shows how fucking extreme the obsession can be.
she was a bulgarian cammodel who had probably had no idea he was stealing money from what i can tell. he had her believing he was some rich gamer.

yeah i hope i made that clear. She had no idea. But I think this shows how fucking extreme the obsession can be.
She was a popular and respected, long time veteran cam model on MFC. There’s no way she had any direct influence on his actions. It really is just an example of how CRAZY some viewers can be, or become.

If I recall she had to take a long hiatus from camming but came back strong and is doing well.

gonna agree this reads like a lovecon.

if you have such a lack of respect towards cammodels why are you even visiting camsites? If you don't think women should do sexwork, why are you spending your time and possibly money on them?

you also do not own your SO's body. imo, you're not mature enough to be in a relationship if you seriously think her ass literally belongs to you because she playfully said so? that's fucking concerning.
Well , she is Colombian. Different culture, different mindset. Latin America's culture is based heavily on machismo ... Honestly, I do think relationships there are primarily led by the man's assertiveness . If I am overly nice with everything I say she might see me as a beta male ...

This reads out exactly like a love con.

Please don't get sucked in. If you haven't sent the money yet, I wouldn't advise it.

Read some of these before you talk to her again - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/in-love-with-a-cam-girl-the-collection-of-threads.36372/
I know , right. But damn she's an awesome actor if she's playing me for a fool. She has even made it seem like she would be okay if I don't send it. There's so much more details I can add but it's a bit lengthy for this forum

Nothing you've written reads like a genuine romantic connection. The most charitable interpretation of what she's doing is that she's giving you special attention because you're a regular and a good source of income for her and wants to ensure you are loyal to her and tipping only to her. Unless you are a masochist who enjoys the feeling of regret and the desperation of an empty bank account, do not go down the road of giving her extra money because she has rent or grocery bills or whatever. Of course she has bills to pay. We all have bills to pay. Do not give her any money that you wouldn't give her anyway, or that you won't feel bad losing when it turns out she's not in love with you, and has been married for over a decade and has three kids because that's likely the case. And I'd actually recommend taking a break from her and maybe cam sites in general to clear your head and get some perspective. Go outside, spend time with friends and family, focus on some hobbies for a while. It's easy to get sucked into the fantasy of the love of a beautiful woman and I think you'd find it helpful to get some distance from it.

I also want to add something. You are a "type" of member that is extremely easy to identify. Read all the threads that @AmberCutie collected. Read how many of them start with the guy saying, "I just wanted to talk to her, I didn't want anything sexual, she told me I was different." This type of member is obviously looking for an emotional rather than a sexual connection. The unscrupulous cam model will feign true love, and then use it as leverage to get lots of money from you because you are sensitive and lonely and want to believe in love. Be careful.
Those were all good points. But my family at home provides me little to no comfort. I have no girlfriend otherwise I would have no interest in a damn cam site. My mother is overprotective and I guess also not ready for grandkids. Maybe also not ready to accept the fact that I'm a grown man now. And before you say that I should go out and meet real women I just don't have that option right now. I prefer foreign women overseas and I can't travel at this time due to financial reasons and more importantly family issues.
I know these are just pitiful excuses though and I am trying to plan for the future.
I know this woman might be a liar too. Thanks for reminding me of that. She told me she has no children and apparently doesn't want them either. She said she has been in 2 relationships. One failed due to the commute not being feasible. The other relationship she didn't talk about much.
I know that I must be a hopeless romantic but a part of me wishes what she says is true even though it is highly unlikely....

It's a con and you're an easy mark. Not trying to be mean in saying that. It's far easier to prey on those going for more connection than what a cam site is supposed to offer. I don't do love cons. I actively stop those getting too close for comfort. But I can see how it's done with a bit of manipulation and a willing victim.

Also, maybe it's just me but I'm absolutely not turned on by a younger dude watching me. Also don't do anything where a member becomes territorial over me or judgemental of the type business I run on a site he's a supporter of. I don't "sell my ass". I sell a fantasy and no one other than my husband is actually getting my ass. And he is literally rubbing it right now in his sleep lol

I hate it when studios train their models to do this.
I make more than enough money on cam to meet my needs and never, ever in my whole career have even hinted at being "in love" with any of my customers and have never promised to ever meet any of them. It's sad these models think they have to do that to make money.

It's obvious she's just following the studio's script.
I asked her a few days ago if she was reading from a bad script. I was angry at the time and told her to stop telling me she loved me otherwise I would think someone paid her to say these things. She wouldn't stop though and kept telling me she loves me so much and is not telling me lies

It's a con and you're an easy mark. Not trying to be mean in saying that. It's far easier to prey on those going for more connection than what a cam site is supposed to offer. I don't do love cons. I actively stop those getting too close for comfort. But I can see how it's done with a bit of manipulation and a willing victim.

Also, maybe it's just me but I'm absolutely not turned on by a younger dude watching me. Also don't do anything where a member becomes territorial over me or judgemental of the type business I run on a site he's a supporter of. I don't "sell my ass". I sell a fantasy and no one other than my husband is actually getting my ass. And he is literally rubbing it right now in his sleep lol
When I told her don't sell ass I was actually talking about her going up to strangers and propositioning. But yes I can see how it can be taken out of context... As far as this being a love con she is an excellent actor if this is the case. She calls me almost every night

Definitely a live con.

About "don't sell ass to pay rent", I completely agree with @yummybrownfox . You think we sell ass for what? For the thrill?
Omg my statement was taken out of context. I wasn't talking about camming. I was referring to a woman going up to strangers and propositioning. I mean like she can ignore what I say but I said it out of concern ....

In the next 'episodes' will tell you to get sick mother, has actually 2 children, her brother is in prison etc... :)))
I don't want to be bad but,not to come back to cry that I was right :))
Should I update you all ? LoL ... She even gave me her address when I asked for it. I have no way of confirming it now but maybe I can fly to Colombia soon

I told her I am not a rich guy, She said she loves me for me not the money. In fact I told her a few days ago I was let go from a job

Status
Not open for further replies.