AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Model Relationship - scam or real?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2020
Hello - i am new to this site but wanted to post a question here and maybe seek some advice. So for the past few months i have been visiting a cam model. At first it was simple chats in free but after a couple weeks we had a private where we talked for a bit. wasn't too long maybe like ten minutes or so. i would stop by everyday or so just to say "hi how are you" then i would leave. I followed her on instagram (IG) - and i would like her daily posts and would message her from time to time. We got to chatting on there and then she was being secretive and coded in her messages. I realized that she had messaged me on another social media app (facebook) she kind of stalked me to find me on there. She had used her real name there so i did not know it was her. She told me that she had to be coded in her messages since her IG was monitored by the cam site. We talked there for hours back and fort constantly and we facetimed one or twice a week when she was off from camming. We would facetime for hours at a time each time we did it. We talk every day on there while she is getting ready and when she is on breaks from camming. and she always messages me when she is done camming and got home safely. I visit her room when she is camming after i am done work and every once in a while when i have the money we go private to talk about life. most of our conversations happen off the cam site. after a like five months on there we have gotten very close to where it almost seems like we are dating. We talk about our families and life. She has never asked me for money for any life problems or begging me to go private with her. I rarely see her in private or spend money on the cam site. but when i have some extra cash we plan our a day and time and we have a private on the site. she knows what i do for a libign and know that i am not a rich guy. I spend a little time when she is camming but i dont want to bother her or distract her while she is working. She is going to be done camming in a couple months when she finishes school and passes her final exams and gets her degree. We have talked about having a future together and have talked about "90 day finance" and how that would be us if we proceed to continue our relationship. we have planned for me to fly to her country (Romania) to spend time together once she finishes school. She told me she loves me before i did and she gets very emotionally when we talk about our future together ( i know models are good actors but i chave a feeling this is genuine,) She wants to meet my parents as she knows they mean a lot to me and she wants to impress them and make sure they approve of her for me. obivously we are not telling them she is a cam model haha. we plan to have her meet them via facetime/video call. My question is that this a scam scheme that cam models do or is this a legit thing? i can clarify more if needed to provide more details. i basically gave a quick rundown of the situation. Thank you.

Sorry, I have to admit I didnt get through your whole post. Im on mobile, so the wall of text without paragraphs was difficult.

Have you read these threads?>> Link <<
The answers you get here will probably be similar to the dozens of similar threads that we’ve already had. If you scroll the the bottom of this page, you will see even more under “similar threads”

yes, it is a common scam that studios pull. someone comes here to ask the same questions a couple times a month.

If you have to ask if it's a scam, you already think it is yourself. Read the giant thread compiled of all the dudes in all the same "unique" situation as yourself. Giant walls text dont change the situation. Find someone you can actually meet in person without flying to another country or paying for their time or having to deal with their studio monitoring your convos.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a fucking duck.

If you still wanna believe the scam, @AudriTwo can hook you up with some tattoo artists lol

Soooooo you didn't get the answer you were looking for here, so you went to Reddit? None of us know you, none of us know the cam model. I'm sure you're hoping beyond hope that this isn't a scam, but the people here aren't going to give you subjective advice. This is objective advice based on combined years of working in the industry.

I also see that Reddit is telling you the same thing. Absolutely NO ONE who knows what they're doing is going to tell you that it likely isn't a scam. Sure, there's likely been a case or two or three where it's actually worked out between a cam girl and a viewer from her room. I've personally never heard of one though. There have been cases of people winning the lottery, too, so I wouldn't say that that's data you should use to make a decision like this.

I chat to a few models every week and they are happy to engage whether I've tipped them recently or not... but I would never meet them in real life even if I lived in the same city.

As the saying goes (with a little twist): What happens on the cam site (and snapchat/instagram or wherever) stays on the cam site.

in my opinion 95% of this cases are scam, 4% girls really date guys even marry them but this 4% of the guys prove they are rich.. and 1% maybe somehow happend they fall in love not having other closer options. about her ending cam in few months after she got her diploma. yes right . what she can do with that? go work for 300 euro a month ? Romania is full of people without jobs or bad paied jobs thats why romania is first in this industry, only way to make a good living , or she might quit if you marry her and support all her spendings . About the fact she contact you with her fb and real name .. how do you know is her real name? on fb i dont have my real name, people think it is :)

Hello - i am new to this site but wanted to post a question here and maybe seek some advice. So for the past few months i have been visiting a cam model. At first it was simple chats in free but after a couple weeks we had a private where we talked for a bit. wasn't too long maybe like ten minutes or so. i would stop by everyday or so just to say "hi how are you" then i would leave. I followed her on instagram (IG) - and i would like her daily posts and would message her from time to time. We got to chatting on there and then she was being secretive and coded in her messages. I realized that she had messaged me on another social media app (facebook) she kind of stalked me to find me on there. She had used her real name there so i did not know it was her. She told me that she had to be coded in her messages since her IG was monitored by the cam site. We talked there for hours back and fort constantly and we facetimed one or twice a week when she was off from camming. We would facetime for hours at a time each time we did it. We talk every day on there while she is getting ready and when she is on breaks from camming. and she always messages me when she is done camming and got home safely. I visit her room when she is camming after i am done work and every once in a while when i have the money we go private to talk about life. most of our conversations happen off the cam site. after a like five months on there we have gotten very close to where it almost seems like we are dating. We talk about our families and life. She has never asked me for money for any life problems or begging me to go private with her. I rarely see her in private or spend money on the cam site. but when i have some extra cash we plan our a day and time and we have a private on the site. she knows what i do for a libign and know that i am not a rich guy. I spend a little time when she is camming but i dont want to bother her or distract her while she is working. She is going to be done camming in a couple months when she finishes school and passes her final exams and gets her degree. We have talked about having a future together and have talked about "90 day finance" and how that would be us if we proceed to continue our relationship. we have planned for me to fly to her country (Romania) to spend time together once she finishes school. She told me she loves me before i did and she gets very emotionally when we talk about our future together ( i know models are good actors but i chave a feeling this is genuine,) She wants to meet my parents as she knows they mean a lot to me and she wants to impress them and make sure they approve of her for me. obivously we are not telling them she is a cam model haha. we plan to have her meet them via facetime/video call. My question is that this a scam scheme that cam models do or is this a legit thing? i can clarify more if needed to provide more details. i basically gave a quick rundown of the situation. Thank you.
Well, my respons will be a bit different. My best friend (romanian) worked in a studio 5 years ago and there (online) she meet her husband (american). They were married for 4 years so maybe it's not a scam after all. In my opinion, romanian guys are misogynist, drunkard and cheaters so maybe, just maybe she found something special in you. It's not a big deal a man paying the rent or paying the dinner for his woman, just this things are not happening in our coutry. I wish you good luck and being in same situation as my friend and her husband (without the part with divorce this year lol ). :giggle:

Well, my respons will be a bit different. My best friend (romanian) worked in a studio 5 years ago and there (online) she meet her husband (american). They were married for 4 years so maybe it's not a scam after all. In my opinion, romanian guys are misogynist, drunkard and cheaters so maybe, just maybe she found something special in you. It's not a big deal a man paying the rent or paying the dinner for his woman, just this things are not happening in our coutry. I wish you good luck and being in same situation as my friend and her husband (without the part with divorce this year lol ). :giggle:
I have heard these things too. I am also a friends of a girl who quit 2 years ago and I know she hides it from her BF. Even though I don't send money she still sends me pms, snaps and emails. Another model she used to work with 2 years ago, thinks it's real... So judge it for yourself. In the end no one else's opinion matters

Reactions: anabeauty37
Your case sounds like mine. They will give you real names, real personal info and still lie to you and scam you. Even that little bit of private time is worth it for them. I told the one who scammed me how stressed my money situation was and she promised to pay me back. She even sent pictures of failed bank transfers.

If in your gut something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. Tell her you don't want to spend money on privates until you meet anymore and see what happens. The studio girls will lie about their parents deaths and make whatever script they need to deceive you. Be particularly careful if the model doesnt make much from normal shows, shes probably a talker and they know how to read lonely guys. The scams seem to come more from the smaller cities, be careful with Iasi studio models. The models from bucharest will tell you the same thing.

Just my warning.

Reactions: DhaWerda
I'm a new member on this site . But i saw too many threads that sound similar to me about falling in love with a camGirl ...
FOR ME I VISIT CAM SITES to exchange Fun with Money when i'm bored & that's all .
a cam Girl is a Job , she's working & she has no time for all the bullshit & Romance. and if she scam or want to scam you it's just because she's not a good person & honest ( Not all the cam models) and she found u like a virgin & experienced . Here i'm blaming you who let yourself in such situation not her
I have a question for those men who come & tell us the same story about their Love adventures with Romanians & Colombians Cam Girls :
Are there any women who have loved you for real just for yourself & who you are and not for your money in real world not in virtual one ? .
if No , I'll tell you why . because you don't go outside , Speak to girls in real . Hang out like people do , Trainning & Go to gym etc .. tec .. BUILD a real life & the flirt & the Love will come to you sooner or later .
if a cam model want to scam you, she will speak to you the way she finds you . If you are in lack of love , she'll give you love & make you live what you want to scam you .
If she finds you other than this she'll try another technic to scam you ...
HERE I AM SHARING with u a chat i got on SC with a sexy romanian model i tipped her a lot & got many c2c sessions but i stopped visiting her . FORTUNATELY you can't see her name . HER SNAPCHAT is for sale on her profile & expensive too .... I'm not that special to have an add for free . and you can imagine what can happen if i continue .... WE live in real world :)
amber.jpg

This doesn't mean that all the Romanian models are like that .... I know many & they are beautiful & great..... but i want to thank all the honest models too for the good work they are making to entertain us .

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
There are lots of Romanian and east European girls in my home town and believe me, most are not that sociable with local guys.
Besides, covid is still getting in the way.

Scam or not, why would you want this? First, it's getting off to a rocky start with you having to question if its real. Its is a big risk that can cost you your heart, time, and money. There is enough doubt that you are turning to the internet for help. That's a red flag.

Let's assume best case scenario she is legit. Why do you like her anyway? Because she is hot and gives you attention? I mean, to me THAT'S a scam... on your part. You have no idea if you are compatible on things that matter. You can lust for her, sure. But you can't possibly love her yet. It isn't practical by any means. To even find out if you love her and not just her fine ass body, one of you is going to have to uproot your entire life.

Is it even worth it? You have to lie to your parents about what she does. Already the relationship is incredibly unstable and built in lies and distrust. If you are in America, you are looking at that 50% divorce rate anyway. The odds are stacked.

There's no reason you can't find someone locally, who is beautiful and gives you attention, who doesn't have to sneak around her studio to talk with you and whom you don't have to lie to your parents about, and who might make your life easier rather than hanging up in the air with endless doubt.

Who cares if it's a scam. Let it go.

There are lots of Romanian and east European girls in my home town and believe me, most are not that sociable with local guys.
This can happen in any country of the world where we find lots of girls that are not sociable :)

@MissCJ you said everything .

Status
Not open for further replies.