AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2018
Some of the models on cam sites can be rude to customers. I remember one cam model, a female, that was cursing men out and calling them jerks. She was telling all the men to go Fuck themselves. And it wasn't one of those BDSM chats. This happens from time to time. I've seen it at least a couple times. Should there be some kind of list for rude cam models? They aren't gonna make much money if they keep being rude to customers?

just gonna requote my response in that one thread. you made a post very similar.
Lol fuck off. :p

Do you realize the bullshit members put on us? Trying to push our clearly laid out boundaries, backhanded compliments, false promises, begging, wasting my time, trying to scam us, and what not. Just because the site isn't BDSM theme, models aren't required to be nice to you.

I am nice to people who pay me and they first enter, but when they try pulling their bullshit, Im no longer nice. Whatever they paid me goes out the window.

A model can ban any member they want. There is not a rule to give someone a chance when they first enter. They could ban you because your token count is garbage or you have that hidden. They don't want to waste their time with scrubs.

I expect members to be courteous and behave.

Also my dudes live for it when I tear an asshole a new asshole.

basically if you don't like how a model is acting, just leave her room. also those "rude" cammodels can make a shit ton of money showing their meanside for free. i know from personal experience.

avoid making mccarthy like lists. a model might be having a hard day, reacting to a rude customer, her hustle, or she is just a bitch.

Or she’s just playful in that kind of frat boy way and you just don’t get it or the dynamic of the room.

Orrrr she's just not the model for you?

I'm usually nice/neutral in my room until someone starts pushing me/being an ass. Then my members start taking bets on how long it'll take for me start unleashing on them. They, like with Audri's regulars, love seeing me rip into someone who's being an idiot.

Are there 'rude' models out there you won't like? Sure. But just don't go in their rooms. Don't waste energy by making a list.

What....would be the point of the list? Who’s gonna see a hot model, go to click, and then think “wait - instead of simply discovering for myself, I’ll go to a separate website and consult a subjective list to see if she hurt a random strangers feelings once”?

Some of the models on cam sites can be rude to customers. I remember one cam model, a female, that was cursing men out and calling them jerks. She was telling all the men to go Fuck themselves. And it wasn't one of those BDSM chats. This happens from time to time. I've seen it at least a couple times. Should there be some kind of list for rude cam models? They aren't gonna make much money if they keep being rude to customers?

Being rude is a fetish that entertains some members, if it's not for you just find what you're looking for elsewhere. What you're doing is kink shaming because you don't understand what's going on in that model's room. You'd have a far better member experience if you don't interest yourself in if a model is making money or not. It's in your best interest to enjoy the money you're spending with a model that will do what you looking for at a price you can agree to. Anything else just keep moving till you find the model that fits that criteria. I know it can take time finding that model but be patient and you'll find who you are looking for. At the same time beware models that make it your problem if they aren't being successful too. Be more selfish, only concern yourself with the models that you do business with and your concern should always be how to get the maximum amount of value for your entertainment.

There's a model for every type of member. Stop being a baby and just click 'next'.

Ironically I started making MORE money being sassier/bitchier and running a tighter ship so there's that. :p

I didn't realize it was so hard to click "next model". I've clicked it dozens of times while watching models, because a lady didn't fit my preferences. It's ok for someone to not fit my preferences, they're all catering to their specific audience who prefers them to act a certain way.

What a brilliant idea. A great encyclopedic list of rude cam models. In fact it should be a great book. A modern day equivalent of those medieval monks should set to work right now compiling the great manuscript. Cammodelis Rudicus - a tome with beautiful calligraphy and illustrations, adorned with gold leaf and whatnot. Of course it would not be seen in modern times but unearthed in say two thousand years from now. A wondrous artefact of a long lost civilisation, worthy no doubt of a Discovery Channel special and pride of place at the Smithsonian. :playful:

Last edited:
90% of my cam time is way too nice (to a fault, I've realized recently) so if someone entered my room in that 10% of the time I'm chewing someone out or giving a general speech about how people need to participate/freeloaders need to fucking get a better hobby if they can't buy tokens... that sucks!

I have been exceptionally ranty while I'm on cam lately, because I'm beyond 8 years in this business, and it HAS gotten a lot worse lately with people coming to the rooms and asking for stuff without ever having given a single nickel. That's fucking annoying. I refuse to be so nice going forward.

I didn’t read through this whole thread yet, but suck it up, buttercup. Sounds like LiveJasmin would be the perfect site for you. I hear they tell models to do whatever the freeloaders tell them to do - while having dirt cheap rates - and models can’t even ban members. Smh.

When you’re a friendly engaging cam model (wanting people to chat, but you got mostly lurkers waiting to freeload off some other guy’s tokens), trying to calmly explain to crybaby manchildren that you do not accept PayPal for Skype...do not meet cam site members in person...will not sit in free chat answering endless “When’s the last time you had sex? Was it a big Black dick? What’s your favorite position?” sexual questions from freeloaders...it’s annoying.

We’re also sick of guys dangling their money in our faces, expecting us to jump through hoops to “Show me that u worth my money, ma.” *eye roll*

We’re also sick of guys whining because we won’t give them everything that Model FuckMyPooseyBB gave them earlier for $2. Go back to her room then...lmao.

Ooooo a list? Put me at the top. Would probably send me some decent-paying members into that fetish. Dope.

Ooooo a list? Put me at the top. Would probably send me some decent-paying members into that fetish. Dope.
Honestly, this.

Status
Not open for further replies.