AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Models who deserve a higher one time tip!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2012
This is why I signed up here. Met a model MFC 9/11, Mandy Montoya, Kitty Culting. Most thrilled, sweetest Model of the night. Sweetest Model I have met - met a lot - Manwhore! Saw Mandy, now XMandyXMetalX, http://profiles.myfreecams.com/XMandyXMetalX on cam a few days ago. In here room she was tipped 1K tokens. Incredibly excited, she announced her biggest tip ever. A few minutes later the same member tipped 1500.

I told her in MFC-mail I really thought she deserved a higher one time tip. That luck, or its lack, was the only explanation. Found her reply today, to be very kind, and appreciative. With no tokens to back my words, i wonder. Players words easily thrown around - they have no weight.

My hope is she reads ACF, and understands i am sincere. Beyond that, that someone here or by chance will take the time to meet Mandy and make her very happy with the type of high tip she deserves.

If Not I will save until I can. Thank You.

She is gorgeous!

My highest-ever one time tip is 200 tokens. :lol:

And I too approve of her bottom, much as Evvie does.

AWNiLove said:
Met a model MFC 9/11, Mandy Montoya, Kitty Culting. Most thrilled, sweetest Model of the night.
I first became aware of Mandy that same night. I was in a room that got hit 2 before mandy's. I had no idea what KittyKulting was, but jumped in. The Kulting had already been going so I don't know how many rooms had already been hit, but I agree, best reaction by far of the ones i saw. I went back after Kitty called it a wrap, still dressed in magenta. There were 5 or 6 others there too who had stayed or come back from Kulting. She was still flustered, and every time the tip chime would sound she screaled. I think if I had to I would put that night as #2. (Sophia doing impressions while cuming was the best) The idea of kittyKulting still really impresses me.

Thanks for the post - fond memories!

I created a login just so I could respond to this. This is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me regarding my camming. Thank you so much. I love what I do, and I'm so grateful that I have such amazing people in my network. Thank you. :)

XMandyXMetalX said:
I created a login just so I could respond to this. This is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me regarding my camming. Thank you so much. I love what I do, and I'm so grateful that I have such amazing people in my network. Thank you. :)

You should get model status and come chat with us!

Bocefish said:
KittyKulting is when KittyWilde selects a random model and everybody from her room raids the selected model's room, then rains down 5 token tips or more upon her. It's good fun and has been an overwhelming success. :clap:

SaraJean started it, I think, a couple years ago now. Its great to see the tradition continues. Thankyou kitty.

You meet the nicest people on MFC, as well as the nicest models.

If anything, a good friend of mine, ShyLilNympho deserves a one up once in a while. Spends hours on cam and rarely gets a nibble. She's a sweet girl, pretty, and a good friend. One of the nicest girls I've met, as well as one of the most determined.

Funny thing is I was in Kitty's room that night too when we went to mandy's room. It's like a reunion!
For quite some time kitty had the video on her youtube channel but it's been marked as private now and I no longer have access to it.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Red7227 said:
Bocefish said:
KittyKulting is when KittyWilde selects a random model and everybody from her room raids the selected model's room, then rains down 5 token tips or more upon her. It's good fun and has been an overwhelming success. :clap:

SaraJean started it, I think, a couple years ago now. Its great to see the tradition continues. Thankyou kitty.

You meet the nicest people on MFC, as well as the nicest models.

Arwen_ tends to do something similar fairly often as well. It was hilarious the night she had everyone asking to see the other models' pets. :lol:

Bocefish said:

Wow! That's the nicest thing I've ever heard of on MFC!

I_am_Iris does the same. For a low cam sore model a couple dozen guys making even one token tips for a 20 minutes or so adds.
I think it is a nice example of the bumper stickers call to "practice random acts" of kindness.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I_am_Iris does the same. For a low cam sore model a couple dozen guys making even one token tips for a 20 minutes or so adds.
I think it is a nice example of the bumper stickers call to "practice random acts" of kindness.
Yes Iris does. I won't mention names but the group from Iris's room went into another models room from here on the forum. If I remember right it was one of the best nights of that models time on mfc.

It's kind of a fun thing to do.

Mayaaaaa said:
Is it just me or are all her links not working? :( Seems she may have deleted them all? So sorry, love! Hope everything is alright with you, if you get to see this message!
Nope, all the links are unusable. Even mycamgirl has listed her MFC account as "closed." Very odd indeed.

Nordling said:
Mayaaaaa said:
Is it just me or are all her links not working? :( Seems she may have deleted them all? So sorry, love! Hope everything is alright with you, if you get to see this message!
Nope, all the links are unusable. Even mycamgirl has listed her MFC account as "closed." Very odd indeed.

If you look at the dates, the thread was started a year ago. So within the last year, she probably quit camming.

I_Am_Iris said:
Nordling said:
Mayaaaaa said:

If you look at the dates, the thread was started a year ago. So within the last year, she probably quit camming.

She still cams, I follow her on twitter.
Her name that she uses is just slightly different now.
https://twitter.com/XMandyMetalX
All her info is there for those that are looking for her.

I_Am_Iris said:
Nordling said:
Mayaaaaa said:

Oh, haha! That completely went over my head. Someone's been necro-posting! :think: That's a relief, because I thought it had only been less than a week. All sorts of bad things went through my head. Phew.

And thanks to Noelle for her current info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.