AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam show games ideas help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What kind of games should I do on cam

• Body paint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peel and reveal twister

• Trivia quiz question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2018
Twitter Username
@jmena73
MFC Username
Fantagurl
Chaturbate Username
Carissawild
Hello everyone this is yellowgurl08 I have a question for everyone can anyone please help me do you guys have Any ideas on what kind of games that I should do on Cam? I tried to look and search in the internet and I haven't have any good ideas the only thing that I can't do is balloon popping I'm scared of those kind of sounds when the balloon pops so anything else please write your comments below I would really appreciate it I need to know what kind of games I should do when I'm doing my webcam online

I went a long time without any games, but last week I finally tried Roll the Dice, and it was so fun! The viewers were into it and it brought in decent tips. If you aren't familiar, you get to either play with the pre-determined 'prizes'- like flash tits, flash ass, show feet, etc. Or you can customize them to whatever you want.
That's the only game I am familiar with so far!

Reactions: Yellowgurl08
I do a spin the wheel game which is like rolling dice, but with spinning a wheel. It can land on various things like spanks, flashes. I like having that and dice, with different options on each. But I'm curious what other people do for their games!

Hello everyone this is yellowgurl08 I have a question for everyone can anyone please help me do you guys have Any ideas on what kind of games that I should do on Cam? I tried to look and search in the internet and I haven't have any good ideas the only thing that I can't do is balloon popping I'm scared of those kind of sounds when the balloon pops so anything else please write your comments below I would really appreciate it I need to know what kind of games I should do when I'm doing my webcam online
I went a long time without any games, but last week I finally tried Roll the Dice, and it was so fun! The viewers were into it and it brought in decent tips. If you aren't familiar, you get to either play with the pre-determined 'prizes'- like flash tits, flash ass, show feet, etc. Or you can customize them to whatever you want.
That's the only game I am familiar with so far!
thank you so much for your help princess i will use that :kiss:

Reactions: Gia_Xo
I mainly play roll the dice. It usually engages people to participate and my regulars have lot's of inside jokes about my prizes. Thinking about bringing to my room games like hangman and pictionary. And trying to create my own as well my room is a really fun place, guys like to put me in awkward situations because of my reactions. So I take advantage out of that. I suggest you start with the dice, adapting it for your followers preferences

Reactions: Yellowgurl08
Status
Not open for further replies.