AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Site info mega sheet (Rules, payout info, ratings)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
im curious where you sourced your star ratings. was it wecamgirls? it be dope to link where you got them if that isn't too much trouble.

anywho great source!

im curious where you sourced your star ratings. was it wecamgirls? it be dope to link where you got them if that isn't too much trouble.

anywho great source!
I was wondering the same thing but just now noticed in the very last column it has this...

Star ratings calculated
from the following sources:
wecamgirls.com , Ready Set Cam

really great work, I will say, CB does not have a rule about not streaming private shows to other sites publicly do they? if so they must just have added it
True actually that's a good point. I kind of put it in there on principle since it's a way for models to earn extra by offering a Spy Show into privates instead of a free show but that is a valid option, especially if the model is worried about dropping users on other platforms.

Very cool! There’s one by Sophie ladder that tracks rules and forbidden words you may want to cross reference. It’s under model resources on her site
It's based off that. This includes a few extra rules and clarifications. I didn't want to cross reference because I found some mistakes with another site which made me want to make this. I do think the rules for that site had only changed very recently though.

I want to keep the rules updated on this form as well.

If you check the sheet I included Sophieladders info and referral links. You can find a link to her sheet in the attached notes and links document

It's based off that. This includes a few extra rules and clarifications. I didn't want to cross reference because I found some mistakes with another site which made me want to make this. I do think the rules for that site had only changed very recently though.

I want to keep the rules updated on this form as well.

If you check the sheet I included Sophieladders info and referral links. You can find a link to her sheet in the attached notes and links document
Sorry I am currently traveling and just peeked on my phone! Sounds like you did an extremely thorough job

Thanks for sharing! I took a proper look now I'm home and it looks really really thorough. Thank you for taking the time to put it together!

Some feedback
-The high traffic country bit is a bit hard for my brain to decipher.. cos the letters run together.
- Not sure if you're open to adding other sites but I'd love to see ImLive and MV's camsite stuff added.

Oh and I can also tell you on the MFC section under insertion of non-sextoy objects it is explictly not allowed (and is enforced)
https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models#Forbidden_Things -- it's 2.15 on their "rules for models" list.

They also will not allow bruises/blood - its under 2.17
They also won't allow you to do fire play classified under that..ask me how i know LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: ropebunnyluna
Thanks for sharing! I took a proper look now I'm home and it looks really really thorough. Thank you for taking the time to put it together!

Some feedback
-The high traffic country bit is a bit hard for my brain to decipher.. cos the letters run together.
- Not sure if you're open to adding other sites but I'd love to see ImLive and MV's camsite stuff added.

Oh and I can also tell you on the MFC section under insertion of non-sextoy objects it is explictly not allowed (and is enforced)
https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models#Forbidden_Things -- it's 2.15 on their "rules for models" list.

They also will not allow bruises/blood - its under 2.17
They also won't allow you to do fire play classified under that..ask me how i know LMAO
Oh yeah I need to add an explanation for that. It's based off the Similarweb rankings and the country on the left has the highest traffic, so the more members viewing the site and then it shows the next 4 highest traffic countries. For e.g. for Stripchat the highest traffic country is the United States then Japan then Germany etc... It's basically a good gauge of where the sites main viewers come from.

I don't want to add ImLive or LiveJasmin because they have rules or policies that are either very outdated or downright concerning. For e.g. for LiveJasmin still allows the "Tranny" tag for searching for models and ImLive allows fines up to $5000 for a breach of the rules in sections 6, 7 or 8 as well as a closure of your account. Having said that if someone else wants to put the time in to collect that info i'm happy putting it up.

Other cam sites, absolutely. ManyVids live would be a good one tbh.

Thanks for the pointers on MFC. I can't become a model on that site (Trans Woman) and I think because of that they feel they have no incentive to reply to my emails. Honestly if anyone currently active on the site would be happy sending an email either pre-formatted or in their own words that would be amazing. I can't get anything out of them :p

Reactions: LolaLuv
Great work @ropebunnyluna ❤️❤️❤️ Consider adding Xlovecam as well, they are doing a great job ✅✅✅👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟
Unfortunately XLoveCam doesn't really include any specific information about any of their rules in the terms and conditions or other associated model agreements. It would be a mammoth task to complete it. I've added it to the sheet anyway alongside Flirt4Free and just sent a support request to see if the Cam Sites themselves can give me some more information. If you have any information about specifics of the site as well i'm happy to add it. If a person can provide nearly all the info I need for a given site i'm also happy to add a referral link as thanks

Unfortunately XLoveCam doesn't really include any specific information about any of their rules in the terms and conditions or other associated model agreements. It would be a mammoth task to complete it. I've added it to the sheet anyway alongside Flirt4Free and just sent a support request to see if the Cam Sites themselves can give me some more information. If you have any information about specifics of the site as well i'm happy to add it. If a person can provide nearly all the info I need for a given site i'm also happy to add a referral link as thanks

I have a long history with Xlovecam, I already informed the right person that can help you to better understand the platform. Everything about the rules, features, services are inside Model Panel. Maybe I can get for you a test model account so you can explore more. But long story short. Xlovecam was kind of strict in their first real, strict but ethical rules, made to protect both Models and Customers. This is the reason USA models didn't liked it so much. However since 2006 when Xlovecam went online things have changed a lot. Currently is mix of freemium and premium concept, with numerous features and ways to monetize both from live sessions and content. I will get back to you with more information on Monday. Have a lovely Sunday and keep up with your awesome work. ❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍🌈🌈🌈🌟🌟🌟🤗🤗🤗

Kisses, Ionuț ✅❤️🤗

XCamModels Rules & Payout Info update

This is probably the most important site I had to finish because it's an alternative to Streamate and it's rules and payout info are well hidden / not very well known. I'm pleased to announce it's all been documented now if anyone is curious and wants to ch

XCamModels Rules & Payout Info update

This is probably the most important site I had to finish because it's an alternative to Streamate and it's rules and payout info are well hidden / not very well known. I'm pleased to announce it's all been documented now if anyone is curious and wants to check
Curious I don't think I've heard of this site. Is it xcammodels.com? Is it based in USA? I work on streamate.com but am looking for more sites. Why do you think it's like streamate.com?

I linked these charts and this forum thread in a cam model discord server. I hope that's okay. They seem like a great resource.
I'm always looking for more cam model words n discord to join. I'm on the streamate discord. Can I ask which one your referring to?

Curious I don't think I've heard of this site. Is it xcammodels.com? Is it based in USA? I work on streamate.com but am looking for more sites. Why do you think it's like streamate.com?
Yes I put a sign up link in the form if you're curious that links to the sign up page. It's not based in the US which might be why it goes under the radar, it's targeted more towards European Models but I think US models can join as well.

It's very similar to Streamate in a lot of ways. It's mostly a site for privates which encourages no nudity in free chat or only brief nudity. Ratings from Ready Set Cam and WeCamGirls are almost identical with XCams & Streamate giving about the same average payouts as Streamate (slightly lower) and model satisfaction rating.

XCamsModels as an entity has multiple different sites such as xcams.com, evelive.com etc... so again they operate in a similar way to Streamate in that regard. Some rules are different between Streamate and XCams so I advise you to check out the sheet if you want to register or give it a try and honestly some things I think are better on XCams. Their support team was very helpful as well and already knew I was making this document + offered to give information for the remaining sections.

I don't know if XCams has a publicity issue maybe and that's why people don't know them well but I think one of the issues is probably the outdated model site. The main cam site is fine but the rules are a bit off and the FAQ is very outdated. It mentions that the broadcasting page still uses Abode Flash for e.g. which has long since been phased out.

Hopefully this list of rules should be able to clarify exactly what is and isn't allowed though now and help more models out.

Last edited:
Yes I put a sign up link in the form if you're curious that links to the sign up page. It's not based in the US which might be why it goes under the radar, it's targeted more towards European Models but I think US models can join as well.

It's very similar to Streamate in a lot of ways. It's mostly a site for privates which encourages no nudity in free chat or only brief nudity. Ratings from Ready Set Cam and WeCamGirls are almost identical with XCams & Streamate giving about the same average payouts as Streamate (slightly lower) and model satisfaction rating.

XCamsModels as an entity has multiple different sites such as xcams.com, evelive.com etc... so again they operate in a similar way to Streamate in that regard. Some rules are different between Streamate and XCams so I advise you to check out the sheet if you want to register or give it a try and honestly some things I think are better on XCams. Their support team was very helpful as well and already knew I was making this document + offered to give information for the remaining sections.

I don't know if XCams has a publicity issue maybe and that's why people don't know them well but I think one of the issues is probably the outdated model site. The main cam site is fine but the rules are a bit off and the FAQ is very outdated. It mentions that the broadcasting page still uses Abode Flash for e.g. which has long since been phased out.

Hopefully this list of rules should be able to clarify exactly what is and isn't allowed though now and help more models out.
Thanks