AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamChest - File Redemption and Repository for CamModels, by CamModels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessV

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 4, 2015
CA
profiles.myfreecams.com
MFC Username
PrincessV
Hello!

You may have remembered a pretty good site called CamRadeem awhile back. I was using it extensively before it got shut down. Ever since then, I've been working with some developers on my own system. Even though there has been some alternatives since then, I've never been satisfied by the quality, speed, or professionalism.

Sites like ManyVids is a great platform to sell and distribute videos, but it goes against the Terms of Service (TOS) of many of the camming sites you work with. Like our favorite site, MFC. After some discussion with MFC and some other sites, we've come up with a solution similar to CamRadeem and invite you to our PRIVATE BETA TEST of Camchest...

CamChest is a file redemption repository that allows models to upload content and create codes to distribute for sale, gifts, or contests. The site does not manage payments from Model & Customer. That is done entirely on your own or the preferred method, on the website you're camming on. Why? Its safer and completely acceptable to the websites TOS. Your customer will not have to register another account and add another payment to their card.

Some features include:
  • Code Creation
    • Set Expiration
    • Set Redemption Limits
    • Set Download Limits
    • Use pre-made settings such as individual sale, giveaway (limited downloads), contests.
  • Code Management
    • Edit Expiration
    • See code details
    • See when a code was redeemed
  • Code Delivery
    • Email codes
    • SMS/Text codes
  • File Types supported (images, videos, zip)
  • Fast and reliable servers
  • Support
Upcoming Features:
  • Graphics (We know it doesn't look that great, we're working on the functions first)
  • Ease of use
  • Mobile Friendly

We'd like to invite 10 models to come use CamChest.com to beta test our website. The models that are chosen will receive a Free Year Unlimited Subscription (A value of $420). In return, we ask that you help us improve the site. If you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please contact my partner michael@materiaent.com with subject line "CamChest", and include a brief explanation why you'd make a great beta tester and he'll get you setup.

Others that want to try it out by yourself, sign up on the site using the FREE package.

*** Those that help and adopt early will receive a free gift after the beta test ***

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 11.22.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 11.23.44 AM.png

Future Update:
1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberCutie
That is a great site as well but their intention is to process customer payments through their site after sometime. This will go against MFC, Chaturbate, Streamate, CamSoda, and the other major sites Terms of Service. We're providing a service that works alongside these sites.

From their FAQ:
"At this time, Project Maenad is 100% free to use! We plan to monetize the site by taking a small cut from payments processed through our site."

Last edited:
Im confused. For one it's camredeem. You bring up manyvids but that's a platform to sell videos mostly and handles payments and you arent offering that so you're not comparative to them. I wouldnt market yourself as such either. MFC also doesnt care what site you use to hand out vids. SM does but as mentioned above girls have PM and several other choices already to just send stuff out. Dropbox for instance too. Accepted by SM and verified fine to use by them. Then you mention the unlimited subscription is going to be $420?? That's $35 a month!! What. Are you serious? Do you really think what you're offering where girls have options to free stuff as is is worth that much? That seems quiet a large sum to ask for just for code generating. Sorry I'm not above paying for services but no where near that monthly. And i'm not even sure if that $420 is a deal you get for buying a full year either cause if it's even more month by month that's insane.

There's not much to be confused about. There are many ways to distribute content and thats the baseline in the comparison.

MFC does care how you hand out videos, especially when you're one of the top models on MFC. Why risk getting banned from the people that are providing your working platform? Even then, they may let it pass here and there but its still written in their TOS.

Dropbox is always an option but provides no extra features or tools to help you concentrate on what you do best, and thats camming.

The sites that are offering free have proven to not last long or be reliable. This is a business, we need reliable services with little to no down-time. Our servers are top of the line and have a 99.9% downtime. The speeds are also above industry standard.

You're also just looking at the best package available that we're gifting to our beta testers. We don't expect most models to be purchasing that option. It has unlimited bandwith and unlimited space, made for HD, UltraHD, and VR files. Do you know how much it cost to sustain a business with unlimited hosting features?

Please bare in mind this is a BETA test and you decided to compare our best package (which is a GIFT) instead of looking at our 3 other packages, which includes a FREE package.

Last edited:
I have never once seen MFC complain let alone ban a model for how she distributes her videos. Ever. In 5 years I have never even heard them give a warning about it. If you did indeed talk to them you would know that.

Also you didnt mention that was your best package so I didnt decide to compare anything cause it's all the info on pricing you even gave here. Besides saying a free one and nothing else about packages and such.

And I still wouldnt try to compare or market yourself next to MV or use them as your baseline as I said they are not near the same model as what you are talking about. Just putting it out there. Do what you want.

I've seen it on a number of occasions. No outside links. ManyVids being one of the incidents.

Using your same way of thinking, Dropbox wouldn't be comparable either.

Thank you for your feedback though.

Wow. Okay then. Well dropbox is way more comparable as girls just use them to send a video just like PM is. But alright then. Good luck.

why would you need any other feature then sending the video??? Also Streammate, MFC and any other site DOES allow Dropbox so I'm not sure where you are getting this information because its false. Dropbox is 9.99 a month with unlimited service. $420 for the year is really high for unlimited storage.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Teagan and Guy
Our platform reduces the risk that your files can be shared or abused. Simply sharing a dropbox link could have your file exposed to abuse.

CamChest helps automate many of the processes. I'm a very busy person, time is money. I don't have time to manually delete dropbox file links, check if you've downloaded it already, and manually send you links.

Dropbox's $9.99 is not unlimited. It is 1TB which I've surpassed and using Dropbox Business.

Our other packages include:
  1. Basic - Free
  2. Casual - $9.99 (Will be the most popular package)
  3. Pro - $24.99
  4. Unlimited - $34.99

@Guy, that isn't the full-contract that models receive. Also, here is the excerpt that many of the other sites break:
" 7.2(N) Receiving non-token payment. Model will not request and/or receive monetary payment from members outside of the Website’s token system during the term of this Agreement."

I dont get it. Projectmaenad offers exactly the same thing as you and have been around a couple of years now. Mfc are fine with them. And they're free. Not putting down your project, like I said I think it's a great idea, buy you can't justify your prices with the (incorrect) generalising statement that free services are no good.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Even on your platform girls are still manually sending links. We have to. So that's not a selling point to make. Even if were just putting in an email address that's still manual.

Youd be better off listing not just the names of the packages but what exactly those even include or are. That's not very helpful alone to anyone to know a name.

Im also unclear as to who or when MFC has told models no outside links?? There is hundreds of girls here and I havent seen one say that has ever happened or reported it's happened to others they know. MFC allows a ton of outside links actually. They allow twitter, IG, personal websites that take payment options on them, etc. I think you are confused about this. Id look into that for sure before you continue trying to market this and are giving false info.

Any yes that bit you quoted was about taking outside payment. That has nothing to do with how we send videos. Just to not take payment off site. So i'm not even sure why you bothered to quote it or to use it to respond to a comment about MFC allowing links when it has nothing to do with it at all. Weird.

Reactions: BiancaBaker and Guy
@xKatieBabyx
I pulled a quote from their FAQ. They may be free now, but they plan to charge later. More importantly they plan to charge customers. We're fully transparent and letting you know that we are charging models to use the tool.

@Teagan
I'm not talking about outside links alone. This thread is about file distribution. If the site you use is deemed to take money away from them, they will do something about it. How many sites have you worked on? I'm talking about MFC/Streamate as the top sites. You may be experienced with one but not the other. I'm talking from experience and direct quotes from their agreements. Sometimes they look the other way, sometimes they don't. Why risk it?

Our platform reduces the risk that your files can be shared or abused. Simply sharing a dropbox link could have your file exposed to abuse.

CamChest helps automate many of the processes. I'm a very busy person, time is money. I don't have time to manually delete dropbox file links, check if you've downloaded it already, and manually send you links.

Dropbox's $9.99 is not unlimited. It is 1TB which I've surpassed and using Dropbox Business.

Our other packages include:
  1. Basic - Free
  2. Casual - $9.99 (Will be the most popular package)
  3. Pro - $24.99
  4. Unlimited - $34.99

@Guy, that isn't the full-contract that models receive. Also, here is the excerpt that many of the other sites break:
" 7.2(N) Receiving non-token payment. Model will not request and/or receive monetary payment from members outside of the Website’s token system during the term of this Agreement."
Why aren't you providing us with the link to the full contract? I want to see evidence.

Reactions: weirdbr and Teagan
@Guy, Its available somewhere. Go find it.

I'd like this thread to be directed towards the platform. If you don't want to talk about the actual platform itself, please go elsewhere. I'm not here to talk about if you can afford it or talk about alternatives.

@xKatieBabyx
I pulled a quote from their FAQ. They may be free now, but they plan to charge later. More importantly they plan to charge customers. We're fully transparent and letting you know that we are charging models to use the tool.

@Teagan
I'm not talking about outside links alone. This thread is about file distribution. If the site you use is deemed to take money away from them, they will do something about it. How many sites have you worked on? I'm talking about MFC/Streamate as the top sites. You may be experienced with one but not the other. I'm talking from experience and direct quotes from their agreements. Sometimes they look the other way, sometimes they don't. Why risk it?

I have worked on the 3 big sites. MFC, SM and CB. Also on direct sales sites with videos. I have been camming for over 5 years so yes i'm very experienced and that's why i'm questioning what you are saying.

This forum has also been around for 5 years and in that time as I said i've never seen a MFC model say anywhere near what you are saying or are claiming. Ever. And again there have been hundreds minimum here at any one time. I dont think asking for some proof is asking too much. I wanna see the girls saying this cause frankly I dont believe you when MFC is the most lax site about links I have ever seen in camming. It's very odd to say the least.

You are talking about outside links though cause that's your selling point is it not? SM and CB both dont want you giving out vid links to sites that charge. So either you're about that or you arent. You may wanna decide that. We arent allowed to get their email so we would have to provide links for them to download which means we are handing out outside links. That's just a fact. No one is risking anything cause we are already using approved means by the sites to send videos. You however are not approved and if you are again i'd like to see some proof of such. Cause if not your site would be the risk right now would it not? SM and CB have to approve sites before we are supposed to use them otherwise we risk getting banned. If they dont know who you are and arent aware of you they are gonna flag you in the system for sure. Maybe not CB but SM is extremely strict.

Anyway now you are just being rude telling someone else to verify your own claims instead of being professional and backing up the stuff you are saying like any real company would. As well as trying to insinuate anyone said they couldnt afford it. Honey I can afford your services just fine thank you but I see no reason to give you my business after your interactions here. I also dont see any qualifications from you. Doesnt seem like great marketing in any way and I see not one selling point either. Neither is you trying to tell other people what they can say and who can say it. Id like you to answer my questions and provide proof but looks like i'm not getting what I want either.

This is business. Our money you are talking about. If you dont like questions and comparisons to what options we already have then maybe it's time to rethink about being in business at all cause this comes with the territory. If this is how you handle just minor questions I could only imagine how you would handle actual situations running a site yourself or with others. I prefer to work with professionals who act as such.

@Teagan
I'm just not getting what you're saying. Make your questions/concerns clear and concise please.

Are you saying theres no proof of models getting in trouble for using outside links? Like you mentioned yourself, SM and CB has this issue. projectmaenad had to seek permission and use a work-around to be accepted on SM.

Our site doesn't require you to send links. Links don't ever have to be shared for your content to be accessed. A code can be given out without ever sending a url.

I don't understand the harsh tone and negativity in response to this site/thread...

I'm trying to stay positive but I'm answering or dealing with questions that don't apply to what I'm offering.

@Teagan
  • Initially you mentioned price. My answer to that, theres multiple packages.
  • You implied that no one got in trouble. Later you mention that its not allowed in CB/SM. If its not allowed, doesn't that mean you can get in trouble for not following the rules?
  • Links... Links is the big issue. Use them or not, which ever your site lets you do, you have the choice.
My intention was not to be rude, I just see all negative responses that weren't called for.

I'm trying to stay positive but I'm answering or dealing with questions that don't apply to what I'm offering.

@Teagan
  • Initially you mentioned price. My answer to that, theres multiple packages.
  • You implied that no one got in trouble. Later you mention that its not allowed in CB/SM. If its not allowed, doesn't that mean you can get in trouble for not following the rules?
  • Links... Links is the big issue. Use them or not, which ever your site lets you do, you have the choice.
My intention was not to be rude, I just see all negative responses that weren't called for.
I believe @AmberCutie was talking about the responses in the thread to your site, not you. Correct me if I am mistaken.

I am slightly confused too, but I can definitely see why people wouldn't want to use Dropbox. I find it a pain in the butt, personally. But I'm useless here because I use my own host for my video files so I'm not hip to the now on what other girls are using.

I believe @AmberCutie was talking about the responses in the thread to your site, not you. Correct me if I am mistaken.

I am slightly confused too, but I can definitely see why people wouldn't want to use Dropbox. I find it a pain in the butt, personally. But I'm useless here because I use my own host for my video files so I'm not hip to the now on what other girls are using.

We're used to hosting our files on our private servers too. Abuse of files is a huge issue with my friends and I. Even if the person didn't intend to share the link, sometimes they're hacked or leaked on forums. We want to help prevent all those hassles.

We're also working on making it completely mobile friendly. Being able to send a SMS message to your client and have them view the file instantly (with our security features) is amazing.

I know a lot of folks were really sad when CamRedeem finally fell off, so it's nice to see something pop up in its place, especially one being run by a cam girl. Cheers to that. People may have qualms with pricing, or already moved to Project Maenad (however that's spelled, why is the name so strange and hard to pronounce? hehe) but I still applaud having another option out there available to girls who want to host their content on a site like this. The extra options for the links generated (expiration dates, tracking, etc) is a nice feature.

People complain about certain aspects of dropbox, MV is obviously a site which is more about their own sales than simply being a link generator, and cam sites themselves don't have a way to host/distribute videos and high quality image sets. And it's true that most cam sites will have it written into their TOS that links from sites that could be in competition with them are not allowed (whether they actually enforce it or not.)

So that's why as I read through the initial replies in this thread I sort of had this puzzled look on my face at the pretty immediate hostility. @Teagan I adore ya babe but it just seemed a bit unnecessary to come right out of the gate with such an accusatory and rude tone. I'd like to see this thread ease into a more questions/answer thread about the site rather than an attack.

Reactions: PrincessV
I know a lot of folks were really sad when CamRedeem finally fell off, so it's nice to see something pop up in its place, especially one being run by a cam girl. Cheers to that. People may have qualms with pricing, or already moved to Project Maenad (however that's spelled, why is the name so strange and hard to pronounce? hehe) but I still applaud having another option out there available to girls who want to host their content on a site like this. The extra options for the links generated (expiration dates, tracking, etc) is a nice feature.

People complain about certain aspects of dropbox, MV is obviously a site which is more about their own sales than simply being a link generator, and cam sites themselves don't have a way to host/distribute videos and high quality image sets. And it's true that most cam sites will have it written into their TOS that links from sites that could be in competition with them are not allowed (whether they actually enforce it or not.)

So that's why as I read through the initial replies in this thread I sort of had this puzzled look on my face at the pretty immediate hostility. @Teagan I adore ya babe but it just seemed a bit unnecessary to come right out of the gate with such an accusatory and rude tone. I'd like to see this thread ease into a more questions/answer thread about the site rather than an attack.
Does MFC allow links to MV and C4S?

Does MFC allow links to MV and C4S?
As Teagan pointed out, they really don't seem to "care" and I don't know directly of anyone who has gotten in trouble/banned for using links to such sites. But they do state in their rules that any content models sell on MFC need to be paid for in tokens, so linking to sites that allow their own payment processing would probably fall into "against the rules".

@AmberCutie Before starting our project, we came across that thread. ManyVids is a great platform for selling videos but because they are in the business of selling videos, it puts them in a grey area. CamChest will never handle transactions between a model and customer.

@AmberCutie Before starting our project, we came across that thread. ManyVids is a great platform for selling videos but because they are in the business of selling videos, it puts them in a grey area. CamChest will never handle transactions between a model and customer.
Yeah I totally understand the difference between your site and MV. But I can also understand why you mentioned them in your original post, and I wanted to bring it up since you were questioned as to why you included them as a comparison.

Reactions: PrincessV
The $9.99 a month for Dropbox Pro is limited to 1 terabyte, not unlimited.

regardless I have been camming 4 years and have never run out of space. $420 is high when I can pay 9.99 a month- For someone who has been camming 4 years and never to run out of space I doubt anyone else would either.

Status
Not open for further replies.