AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CamClusive: 80% Payout?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerie

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 3, 2017
Twitter Username
@aerie_sm
MFC Username
aerie_sm
Streamate Username
aerie_sm
Chaturbate Username
aerielovee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001364304/AerieProductions/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/121311/aeries-store
Hey everyone! So there's this new cam site called CamClusive!
Screenshot_297_zps2jd4lf5x.jpg

So, the facts:
80% payout from their traffic, 100% payout from your referrals.
Startup company already buying traffic through the same means as CB and MFC.
Small amount of models so higher placement when you're online.
Different chat options, easier to find an option that works for you!
A company doing it the RIGHT way, i.e. reaching out to members of the adult community looking to build with them instead of fucking them over for profit. (Their site art was even done by jzerosk who is an artist that is in the cam community and does commissions for cam girls like... all the time.)

100% payout for your referrals... so either way, if you have some loyal customers it's worth giving a try!
If you do check the site out I would love your feedback. Looking to relay feedback to the owner to get a better feel for what models are looking for, what incentives besides what is already offered would make you want to try the site out, overall user settings you feel should be added or adjusted...

Members and models can use this link!

A camsite that advertised google wallet support? This site sounds like sorcery. Also they managed to SSL the site but the form elements aren't protected, I guess customer security is secondary.

Yeah, a little update. They hired me for social media promotion and model recruiting, then they revoked the contract and have refused to pay me out my referral %...

Maybe it was you but I just saw amodel talking about having money yoinked by them too

do you need a vagina? I don't see any mention of men couples or trans. looks like only solo cis-women on the main page

dug a little deeper and found that 'search' has a choice of 'male' or 'female' to search, no couples or trans option

Q: Are there any rules your performer must abide by on this site?
The only rules we have is do not have any minors on cam and no animal cruelity or sexual conduct what so ever.

so, fisting, age-play, using non-sextoys as toys, scat, blood, asphixiation, sleeping, etc are all good?

it's also intriguing that he minimum tip is $1 (80c for the model). on CB it's like 5c for the model.

also interesting is this
F.A.Q. for studio managers (Frequently Asked Questions)
WEBCAM STUDIOS WANTED
Partnered models may not cam on other sites while online at CamClusive. All our viewers must have the models full attention when they enter chat.

I wonder what the expect by way of attention.
in my experience on CB, 'studio models' virtually never interact with their audience in any meaningful way --maybe a few thank yous, but certainly no 'chat' (typically not English-language models).

Last edited:
Lol and sites wonder why camgirls are super wary of new sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.