AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i customize my chaturbate bio page ?
Currently Camgirl.Cloud offers 3 options for CB profile customization.
1, you can subscribe to lowest plan (5$/mo) and access Membership range of Chaturbate templates. Or subscribe to Premium plan to take advantage of all features and available designs (over 200 templates to choose from)
2. Use the Import feature to import an already coded CB design and do the editing using Camgirl Live Editor tool (tho, 99% designs out there are crappy coded)
3. Go pro, with Tailored plan . You provide your ideas, and we make it happen.

Here's videos page from CGC to see how the Editor tool works

As a final suggestion which is not 100% supported, you can ask for someone else to do your design and if you have difficulties in editing the source code manually, import it into Editor.

Last edited:

Camgirl? Become a CGC Seller!
Camgirl.Cloud released Store (beta).
Key features:
  • option to add product image, title description
  • option to set up price values and payment methods
  • set up product visibility as public or private
  • self-advertising feature
  • full control over display, price, content, delivery
Want to sell your:
  • images
  • videos
  • stories
  • services
  • shows
  • access
  • physical/tangible products
?
Multiple payment methods (gateways) to choose from - Also supports external links like Indiebill or MyFreeCams tip
Looking for more info? Visit official release of Seller's program

CGC is in search of influencers (i think that's the proper term).
Has been brought to our attention that Camgirl.Cloud doesn't have a "face" even if we are constantly in contact with webcam performers, we didn't had the idea of having someone to be our "voice" and "image" .
The idea was suggested to us by another webcam performer, so we can't get credit for "thinking smart" with this one :)
To move in this direction CGC is asking for help and I've posted this topic
To be frank, direct and honest... lol... I have no idea if this will make any difference because, for me it's a "prototype" and I didn't think trough all the "variables" like brand association, viewer's impact, targeted audience... so on...
I'm not a media marketer and no extensive marketing knowledge, so if there are webcam performers out there to guide me a bit, I'll happily take notes.
Why I'm asking for help and guidance here on Ambercutie's forum? Because what better way to understand something directly related to webcam performers if not asking directly.
Well, that's it. Thank you, and hope to read some good, worth following suggestions.

2019 CGC Awards Winner – AmySuperHeroes
Most Active on CGC category – The Legendary collaborator, AmySuperHeroes.
amy_blog_cover.jpg

Amy: An important thing I’ve learned over time is this: if you have integrity and strong goals, you will always be able to make your dreams come true through hard work and discipline. Just love what you do and be passionate about it!

Custom fully editable Chaturbate bio design Talia is now available for live editing on Camgirl.Cloud

Want to get more tokens and improve your online earnings, Talia is here to help you achieve your goals.

Features:

• Custom header image
  • About Me section with editable text and performer's photo
  • Join My Club, Amazon Wishlist, Follow on Twitter buttons
  • My Room Rules section with header photo and editable text box
  • My Tip Menu section, custom header, tip request and token values all editable
  • My Top Tippers section showing 6 lists with 9 Premium Usernames each (54 Premiums in total)
  • Spoil Me section with custom header image, 3 Gift Cards options
  • Copyright text editable box
  • Floating icons
If you think its not enough... option to drop other boxes in the same layout. Go crazy, build your own Chaturbate design page like a professional web designer.

chaturbate-bio-miss-talia_preview.jpg

As a webcam performer, did you know that your fans can sponsor your Camgirl.Cloud account (and service range)?
Yes we've made it simpler for performers to get sponsored by their fans.
Here's the topic about how a registered CGC member can have access to premium service and full range of templates available on Camgirl.Cloud without paying a single cent
Sponsor a performer

New asset on Chaturbate's Gallery of editable designs from Camgirl.Cloud

Diana - Sunset is available for live editing

diana-chaturbate-cover.jpg

Available sections:
  • editable header text - welcome message
  • about me editable text box with heading title and text-based content along with model's image
  • room rules section with model's photo, custom header text and text box
  • tip menu section supports unlimited number of tip requests and token amount
  • my top tippers showing three lists where premium usernames can be added. Unlimited number of premiums can be added
  • spoil me section shows three graphics with links for Gift Card Name and button
  • store section allows performer to add item's preview image, item name and token value
  • my schedule, editable text box and model's custom image
  • copyright text box
  • floating icons
★ This template supports Insert new blocks functionality.

Camgirl Live Editor tool has a new, improved User Interface.
CLE v.7.8 Liberty update comes with more flexibility, faster editing process, smoother workflow.
If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, feel free to post your comment.

cover_asonishing_photos_camgirlcloud.jpg
In my line of work I have to edit hundreds of photos for webcam performers.
Usually I've become kind of immune to some unaesthetic aspects of human body like nose hair, ass not properly wiped, poor hygiene of genitals and so much more.
I don't complain because its a job which needs to be done same as a cleaning toilets or piloting an airplane, its a job.
As always for Tailored service (part of Camgirl.Cloud range of services) I am asking our collaborators to send the best material (usually photos) so we can edit and use them in custom projects.
The most frequent problem is studio photos, professional photos made by professional photographer(s).
"I can't afford right now a photoshoot session"
"I will do that latter"
And always my reply is almost the same
You don't have to do a photoshoot session, no need for such investment if you can't afford it right now, all you need is a decent device....
In this context, I've connected "some dots" which can help anyone to improve their selfies.
I'm not a professional photographer but some suggestions might be very helpful.

If interested in How to improve your selfie skills read this post
Do let me know if you have some other suggestions or even improve the article, as I've mentioned, I'm not a photographer.

PS: good /high resolution doesn't necessarily mean the photo's width and height but more related to dpi (dots per inch)
3000px width/ 7000px height with 72DPI is poor resolution
1000px width/ 2000px height with 300DPI is good resolution

dacia_cover_camgirlcloud_chaturbatebio.jpg
Dacia, custom Chaturbate bio design
Inspired from Romanian myths and folklore, Dacia design includes some historical representative visual elements.

Available sections:

• custom editable header text
  • about me section with editable title and text box
  • room rules section with editable title and text box
  • tip menu section supporting unlimited number of tip requests and token amount
  • top tippers section showing 3 premium lists
  • spoil me section with 3 gift cards and external link/button
  • copyright fully editable text
  • 4 floating icons + 1 micro animated banner
★ This template supports Insert new blocks functionality.

Design available for live editing on CamgirlCloud with premium license

When it comes to install a design, copy/paste is the King & Queen so, a preview and demo of one Camsoda bio design (Night Wish)
Under 1 minute install

Focused on install process rather than editing but here's Night Wish "info" if interested
About Night Wish Camsoda bio design
Available sections:
  • custom editable welcome message
  • 3 custom changeable images
  • 3 buttons
  • room rules section with editable box
  • tip menu section which supports unlimited number of tip requests and token amount values
  • top tippers list
  • copyright text fully editable

When it comes to install a design, copy/paste is the King & Queen so, a preview and demo of one Camsoda bio design (Night Wish)
Under 1 minute install

Focused on install process rather than editing but here's Night Wish "info" if interested
About Night Wish Camsoda bio design
Available sections:
  • custom editable welcome message
  • 3 custom changeable images
  • 3 buttons
  • room rules section with editable box
  • tip menu section which supports unlimited number of tip requests and token amount values
  • top tippers list
  • copyright text fully editable

Hey! I'm interested in the service. A few questions:
-if I make a bio and then do not edit it after the first or second month, will I be able to cancel my account and then rejoin if I want to edit the bio? What I'm saying is I might not need it monthly all the time.
-if I want only a few sections (and not all that's offered), can I delete certain sections to add new ones?
-are sections movable vertically and horizontally?

Thanks!
Happy to chat in private, as ewll.

-if I make a bio and then do not edit it after the first or second month, will I be able to cancel my account and then rejoin if I want to edit the bio? What I'm saying is I might not need it monthly all the time.
A subscription runs automatically but you can manually cancel it at any time, images will no longer be hosted on our servers so you'll need to upload them somewhere else and replace them in source code. Active subscription is unlocking Editor tool and resources.
-if I want only a few sections (and not all that's offered), can I delete certain sections to add new ones?
The editor tool has the option to multiply or delete sections, as the main purpose of editor tool is to edit content.

-are sections movable vertically and horizontally?
Here's a bit more complex to explain but here you go:
- reposition components is limited because it is not a template builder but an editor. I'm not saying moving up or down is not possible but not all template ranges support this functionality

But all this info is already available on Editor's documentation and videos available on Camgirl.Cloud website

A subscription runs automatically but you can manually cancel it at any time, images will no longer be hosted on our servers so you'll need to upload them somewhere else and replace them in source code. Active subscription is unlocking Editor tool and resources.

The editor tool has the option to multiply or delete sections, as the main purpose of editor tool is to edit content.

Here's a bit more complex to explain but here you go:
- reposition components is limited because it is not a template builder but an editor. I'm not saying moving up or down is not possible but not all template ranges support this functionality

But all this info is already available on Editor's documentation and videos available on Camgirl.Cloud website
Hey! Any help you can give? I've emailed CB support... but I accidentally created a HUGE icon on top of my chaturbate profile and now I can't get into EDIT BIO section because its blocked. See image below. Hoping CB can fix it. Can't believe I did this...
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 2.00.46 AM.png

Hey! Any help you can give? I've emailed CB support... but I accidentally created a HUGE icon on top of my chaturbate profile and now I can't get into EDIT BIO section because its blocked. See image below. Hoping CB can fix it. Can't believe I did this...
View attachment 84459
This topic might be useful

Reactions: DoD404
Camgirl.Coud news: New and Unique Concept
We are working to add custom fully editable Camgirl's Card for Chaturbate bio pages.
Responsive, stylish , empowering performer's online activity and online image (brand)
Custom Model's Card main content:
- background image/color
- custom header (image or editable text)
- text-based content (plain text)
- social icons

Using image for main header (model logo)
cb_card01_camgirlcloud.jpg

Using text for main header
cb_card02_camgirlcloud.jpg

For suggestions/feedback post on support forum/contact us via contact page (on our website) or a DM on Twitter @CamgirlCloud
Get involved and maybe we can find good ideas to make things work smooth.
Why this new feature, new unique concept? Because it is focusing on performer's branding and online activity in a more professional manner rather than having a christmas tree as a bio. The first promoter of performer's activity is the performer itself/herself. Camgirl's Calling Card is their bio and online activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.