AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgirls on multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how it's always been. You just noticed.

More models have been splitstreaming because technology has made it easier to do so. Back in the day, you would need multiple computers because CPUs couldn't handle it. There are now programs out there where you can condense all your sites into one chat, so you aren't using multiple desktops or constantly swapping between tabs.

I get it may be annoying if you don't have her full attention while she is live, but she is trying to make a living. Pay her bills, save money for the future, support her family, whatever. Sometimes one camsite can't cut it, so models HAVE to do multiple sites. So if you want a model's attention, you need to pay up. if not, she is going to focus on her other site where someone else is paying more. Even if you are tipping, but if the model has an opportunity to make MORE, she is gonna take it.

I think a lot of you dudes forget this is work.
Not sure when you are referring to exactly timeline wise, however back in 2017/2018 MFC was my only site. Then the paying traffic decreased and I had to move on. Now fast forward 4+ years later, MFC is a graveyard. I can only work that site if I am splitcamming on other sites. Times do change...

This is how it's always been. You just noticed.

More models have been splitstreaming because technology has made it easier to do so. Back in the day, you would need multiple computers because CPUs couldn't handle it. There are now programs out there where you can condense all your sites into one chat, so you aren't using multiple desktops or constantly swapping between tabs.

I get it may be annoying if you don't have her full attention while she is live, but she is trying to make a living. Pay her bills, save money for the future, support her family, whatever. Sometimes one camsite can't cut it, so models HAVE to do multiple sites. So if you want a model's attention, you need to pay up. if not, she is going to focus on her other site where someone else is paying more. Even if you are tipping, but if the model has an opportunity to make MORE, she is gonna take it.

I think a lot of you dudes forget this is work.
You're right. I feel pretty bad thinking her world should revolve around me. She's trying to. Survive here. The girl I talk to never hesitates to message me everyday and I've talked real bad to her accused her a lot of things. I've seen the light.
I guess I haven't been visit many rooms to realize that multisite operation has been occurring all along. I guess the coarse response from the model I spoke about earlier was due to the stress of shifting her attention across multiple rooms.
She does make great custom videos. I may just continue to order custom videos from her or purchase clips .

AudriTwo, thanks for helping me understand what is happening
It's hard I had the same problem I didn't know that she was on multiple sites until I realized in private she wasn't done what I asked and it was all strange she finally messed up but it was going on during privates and that's what made me mad or hurt me I'm just hang in there if you don't like it just move on

It has been discussed before. I have no problem with splitstreaming, but if I go private with a model, I more or less expect that any other sites she is streaming on will be set to spy mode or the equivalent. (I am on SC, so that is actually what models are REQUIRED to do).

In truth because of the way I interact in private shows I don't really mind if the model is actually receiving tips from other sites. BUT if she starts fulfilling menu requests from the other sites, well, that to me is wrong and I would never visit her again, and would leave a negative rating for the show (which I almost never do).

I can understand having an issue with your private show not really being private, especially if you're a member with a particular fetish that gets shamed...or you're doing cam-to-cam with the model and the audio of you speaking/moaning is being heard by everyone else.

On MyFreeCams there's an option of doing a "true private" with a model (at a higher rate than the regular private session)...where it truly is just the two of you, and no one can spy on the session. On Streamate and Stripchat they call that "exclusive." But I know your vent is about being in a private show with a model who's still broadcasting on a second (or third, etc.) site as well.

When I used to splitcam, if I got a private show request on one site, I made sure to quickly exit the other site. And I would hope it'd be a decent length private show, and not one of these "Get naked" clowns who end the private show in under one minute. Lol. I think that's one of the things that irritates models...when they're splitcamming and end their stream on the one site...for a private show with Mr. El Cheapo who doesn't really want to pay for a session. Now the model is annoyed, and she has to go restart her stream on the other site that she'd exited for El Cheapo. That could be part of the reason that some models are choosing to not even bother stopping their other streams? 🤷‍♀️ I don't know.

Also, a lot of models are using software to record their entire live stream, because they can later go through it and make clips out of it. However if, at some point during that stream, a member takes me private, and there's cam-to-cam audio with his voice being heard, out of respect for him I'd absolutely make sure that's not on my OBS recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.