AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

camgirls: what do you plan to do after your camming days are over?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pear, you can go and get your cpa certification right now. all the major tax services offer free classes that last about 6 to 10 weeks and all you have to pay for is the books.

Liberty tax service has a free tax course that runs about 6 weeks and all you would have to pay for is the books which run about $20 to 50.

H&R Block has a free tax course that runs about 6 to 8 weeks and the books are like $150 a pop.

You could become a CPA within the next month and they might offer you a job so its a win win.

https://www.libertytax.com/tax-education/
https://www.hrblock.com/corporate/income-tax-course/

Getting your CPA license and paying to get certifications to prepare taxes at places like H&R Block are two very very different things.

The CPA License is like sitting for your nursing licence. You need a college degree + to take it. There is an Accountancy board that issues your license, etc.. Depending on what state you want to be licensed in, you need at minimum a bachelor's degree with x amount of credits towards accounting and x amount in business courses. PLUS what they call your "5th year", which is an additional year of college courses. Most states require 150 credit hours just to sit.

The CPA exam is a grueling 4 part, 14 hour exam that is very hard and expensive. At a firm I worked at with 70 employees, there was only one who passed all sections on the first try. It's kinda rare.

It is an awesome career path. I am not a CPA, but I am an accountant, and I love my job!

http://www.aicpa.org/BECOMEACPA/LICENSURE/REQUIREMENTS/Pages/default.aspx

Frankly, I will continue my sex work career but I also want an vanilla career as well. In my sex work career, I will be running my own sex work corporation and have 10 different sex industry related brands under my corporation in 2017.My camming brand will be one of many under my umbella coropration. Frankly, I would love to get into more non-nude sugaring and become more independent as a sex worker . Last year, I was involved in a good sugar arrangement and I would love to get into more sugar arrangements. I am trying to get into 10 different sugar arrangements. But I do not have the time right now. I only have time for two sugar arrangements right now .:bored:

Actually, I have my bachelor's degree in Real Estate management with a minor in medical writing and paralegal studies with real estate speciality. I have an associates Degree in film studies. I also have a masters in philosophy with an focus in metaphysics. Currently, I am looking to get my real estate broker license in December 2016 and my speciality is luxury real estate. Meanwhile, I am look for high-end property management jobs to start my budding real estate career properly.. I had a real estate mentor for 3 years.and several real estate internships. I been on several different interviews for property management positions. Meanwhile, I have some remote writing gigs that focus on medical, legal, and film writing. Also, I have been writing for political blogs that focus on women in Caribbean politics.

Permaculture baby! I'm going to have my own sustainable farm, it's my dream to be able to plant my own modest diverse forest as well. I'll start very small and will probably still be camming... but out of a barn or a skoolie for starters while I actively WWOOOF to learn how to grow things properly. I'm in this sexwork for the long haul and hope to be part owner of a romanian studio soon :) Sex work has been good to me, so I feel I was made to do this.

I started camming in 2013 and have basically retired this year. My partner and I have opened a company that is set to launch by the end of 2016; all of our preliminary research suggests we will do quite well. I plan to focus on this business, and use my income to purchase rental properties. I hope to mainly be living off investments by the time I'm in my mid 30s.

However, I absolutely would start camming again at any point if I wanted or felt like it. I miss it all the time, and hope I can find room for it in my life again. It wasn't a matter of feeling like I got too old for camming and panicking (I'm only in my mid 20s) but just a matter of another opportunity coming along that will be eating up most of my time and energy.

I will say, my one goal in life is to never work for anybody else ever again. It's worked out well for me so far! I'm my own boss. :)

I love animals. Growing up, I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I got to college and took Biology 1 and noped right out of there. I hated school, especially science and math, but I do have my bachelor's degree if I need it. My ultimate dream is to open a farm animal sanctuary. I'm hoping I can make enough through camming to one day do that.

I regularly invest in my retirement. I'd also like to invest in some rental units. Plan to cam for at least 5-8 more years full-time to reach my goals. Once I am "financially independent" in that I won't HAVE to work for money, I'd like to relax but probably not quit cam entirely.

Reactions: Gen
I really want to open my own plus size lingerie brand someday. Been working on pattern making on my own but would love to actually get a degree in it.

I'm already retired from camming and I'm currently pursuing certification in dog training. Eventually I would like to own my own small dog daycare / training / boarding business. Right now I'm working at a dog daycare with a dog trainer apprenticeship program that I will be starting very soon.

Update: I already formed my sex worker corporation over this weekend. I just got tired of being just a sole proprietorship. I felt that I need to becoming a corporation with s-corp option would be better. Also, it helps me as a sugar baby to treat sugaring as a business instead of a hobby. I just could not wait any longer. I need to be taking my sex worker career more seriously.:cat:

I'd probably take a semester to become a cna, and then after that, become an rn. I never particularly liked "typical" jobs like fast food or retail or even office work so I'd want to do something that didn't make me feel dead inside. Heck, I might even invest in business if I had enough money for it.

I have thought a lot about opening a non profit donation funded organization for the homeless in my city. This wouldnt necessarily be a shelter. But more of a pit stop for the homeless. A place to shower, put on a clean t-shirt, do a load of laundry, eat a hot meal, grab some snacks an essentials for the road. Id like to set up event nights for the homeless like a cenima night in the park, or bring entertainers like hoolahoopers, singers and such. I just think it would be neat for the homeless to have a place to get a little refresher.. So they can feel human again. I have no idea how i would accomplish this but it is a long term goal.

I agree that you can do this for as long as you want to. Look at me...I'm 45yo and just now starting as a cam model. Granted, your bodies may change through the years but you have to embrace the aging process and make it work for you. There is a market for milf/mature/cougars and that's what I hope to capitalize on.

pear, you can go and get your cpa certification right now. all the major tax services offer free classes that last about 6 to 10 weeks and all you have to pay for is the books.

Liberty tax service has a free tax course that runs about 6 weeks and all you would have to pay for is the books which run about $20 to 50.

H&R Block has a free tax course that runs about 6 to 8 weeks and the books are like $150 a pop.

You could become a CPA within the next month and they might offer you a job so its a win win.

https://www.libertytax.com/tax-education/
https://www.hrblock.com/corporate/income-tax-course/

Not trying to be contrary. But the tax preparer course is NOT the same certification/education as a CPA receives.

CPAs have much more education and the exam is much more difficult.

I am a student of botany and I already have worked making herbal remedies, with one on one herbal health stuff and as a teacher doing plant walks and such. I have put all of this on hold recently for FUCK 2016 reasons, but I plan to continue with this and hopefully take it to a new level.

I want to continue with camming for as long as it is successful and fun. I will save for retirement, save for traveling the world and invest in a chunk of land to eventually live as a sustainable homesteader and nature faerie.

I have thought a lot about opening a non profit donation funded organization for the homeless in my city. This wouldnt necessarily be a shelter. But more of a pit stop for the homeless. A place to shower, put on a clean t-shirt, do a load of laundry, eat a hot meal, grab some snacks an essentials for the road. Id like to set up event nights for the homeless like a cenima night in the park, or bring entertainers like hoolahoopers, singers and such. I just think it would be neat for the homeless to have a place to get a little refresher.. So they can feel human again. I have no idea how i would accomplish this but it is a long term goal.

This is the SHIT! Super inspiring! I would totally do this as well.

I'm currently going to a University to Major in Cog Sci with a possible minor in Bio, Earth Sci, or Consciousness. I plan on doing cam work for as long as possible, but it doesn't exactly pay my bills or loans. Eventually, I want to either work alongside the adult industry as a statistical field worker to create a better environment for models. Or I plan to move into the marijuana industry and raise my plants or do farming consultations. When all is steady, I'd like to open an online store to sell my marijuana and sex related art and clothing.

I can't begin to start liking this as much as I wanna. I work weekly with the underprivileged, some who have been homeless, preparing and cooking and serving meals. I've seen homeless people walk in that haven't eaten for a week at a time begging for just a little scrap of food. We do what we can with limited funds but I promise you nobody leaves without eating. Sometimes we can't offer seconds just because we have to make sure everybody eats firsts, first. There are times when we can offer clothing to a needy person or family but, unfortunately, those times are too few and far between. So I strongly encourage you to follow your plans post-camming. And when that time comes when you decide to put your plan into action you are more than welcome to call on me. I'll offer you anything i possibly can.

Before I was a cam girl, I wanted to be a teacher. Maybe make some money off of my writing on the side, a few publications here and there.
Life is totally different for me now that I have been on cam, and I find myself taking it very seriously. Moreso than any other job I have had. So, I really hope to get a better feel for the adult entertainment/sex industry and see where that takes me.

I have also fantasized about a world where cam girls (and other sex workers) have unions like the Industrial Workers of the World representing them. It would be amazing to organize, and improve working conditions and benefits for all in the industry worldwide. I'd like to become a fully independent model, and then see if there is interest in such a concept.

I'm going into events production when I've finished my degree in art next summer. I'd like to be employed for a while and see how that goes.
Another thing I'm considering is a move to the states to do a masters in gender and sexuality and then maybe a doctorate and then I want to be one of those amazing smart women I see doing talks about sex work and feminism.

I plan to continue writing and invest my money in the family's business...if they don't think I'm too much of a "whore" to do so. Maybe even start a mini business of my own (don't know what it would be, but it would definitely be sexual LOL), so I won't leave the industry completely I don't think. It's the one place I can really be myself, no filter whatsoever, and it's OK.

I have also fantasized about a world where cam girls (and other sex workers) have unions like the Industrial Workers of the World representing them. It would be amazing to organize, and improve working conditions and benefits for all in the industry worldwide. I'd like to become a fully independent model, and then see if there is interest in such a concept.

That's so great.
http://www.bayswan.org/orgs.html
http://www.iusw.org/
http://sexworkersproject.org/

Check those out for some research before planning your union. I wanna be on your team!! Same here. I'm so "lazy" unless it has anything to do with writing and camwork. Everything else just never gets done and I can't stay at a job for more than 2 months w/o getting restless.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ariadne O!
I also want to go back to college for my business degree so i can show camgirls how to market themselves in such a shifty but profitable business.

Ha! I was just saying this, that there will be people learning how to be a camgirl in school because it's so entrepreneurial if you want to see real success. Maybe you'll start a workshop and work your way up from there. Sign me up for the first class!

I plan to do this for life I see no reason not to. There are models in there 60's that are very successful. I make clips, eventually I plan to hire more models for my c4s store and film them solo. It's pretty easy to find young models who are willing to make easy fetish clips. Also I produce femdom and that's non nude so I feel like I can keep my stores going until I'm ready to retire.
Yassss!! She's killing it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...h-her-client-nsfw_us_578fc7cde4b0fc06ec5b4f55

• Hugs
Reactions: Bobbie Madison
I can't begin to start liking this as much as I wanna. I work weekly with the underprivileged, some who have been homeless, preparing and cooking and serving meals. I've seen homeless people walk in that haven't eaten for a week at a time begging for just a little scrap of food. We do what we can with limited funds but I promise you nobody leaves without eating. Sometimes we can't offer seconds just because we have to make sure everybody eats firsts, first. There are times when we can offer clothing to a needy person or family but, unfortunately, those times are too few and far between. So I strongly encourage you to follow your plans post-camming. And when that time comes when you decide to put your plan into action you are more than welcome to call on me. I'll offer you anything i possibly can.
Yea, I have no idea how I would start something like this. I'm not very business savvy. As of right now my boyfriend and I just put together care packages and hand them out. They go very quickly. It's sad to see ppl my age that are infinitely thankful for a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

Yea, I have no idea how I would start something like this. I'm not very business savvy. As of right now my boyfriend and I just put together care packages and hand them out. They go very quickly. It's sad to see ppl my age that are infinitely thankful for a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

I don't want to high jack this thread but I'd really like to chat with about this? Can I pm you?

Status
Not open for further replies.