AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls who are new moms...help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2017
I used to cam full time. I quit when I was pregnant because babies father didnt want me to cam. Well I'm about to leave him and I want to cam again because it was the only job that ever helped me be financially free. I quit it for himand I truly miss the income and friends I made doing it. Hes constantly supporting other sex workers so now I feel stupid for quitting the industry and I want back in! The problem is, my son is 18 months old and he struggles to sleep without me. I only ever made money at night so I would more than likely try to when hes sleeping since during the day I doubt I could get any alone time because he is clingy. Any advice from other moms? I already don't have any me time, so I know it will be hard but I really want to cam again. Do you guys ever cam with your mic muted? I know him waking up and crying willl be an issue. Just wanting to her advice from other moms! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.