AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls who scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nearly impossible to confirm for sure if someone is a scammer though. Really this girl could of had her account hacked for a night and that person took your money. (Its happened.) And contacting some girls to get her side of course would have to happen to be fair and who's gonna take on that responsibility to be the scammer police lol. And say the girl doesnt wanna talk to anyone cause it's offensive as fuck to come to someone and say "hey I heard you scammed someone and you need to explain or you're going on a list." (Theres really no nice/great way to ask someone that stuff ya know.) You couldnt blame her or any girl for not responding cause really if someone came to me like that i'd never reply either cause it sounds fishy and fucked up.
So yeah just like we dont keep a list of bad scammy guys we dont keep one of scammy girls. For reasons I mentioned and so many more. I get it may save some guys money and save some girls losing money but really some people are just spiteful assholes and would go to great lengths to fuck some one over and in the days of photoshopped everything proving stuff is really nearly impossible with this stuff.

@Beachie Some sort of scammer list would never work. Photoshop is too good, can't even trust screenshots these days...

There is a comment section on every single MFC model's profile for a reason. If you feel you've been wronged by a model, proceed to that section and vent your little heart out. There's also the lounge. that'd probably be the better place really.

@ Teagan:
I hear ya, but during the chats (in PM), I had her webcam open and heard her comment on what I typed sometimes as well, so I am absolutely positive it was her and she wasn't hacked. As always, I have been completely nice when I contacted her, first from my original account, later (yesterday and today) from the new account.

In regards to the Photoshopping, sure, I guess. Well, no screenshots then, what about Teamviewer for instance? :) Not saying it has to be done, just saying I'm not one of the 'spiteful assholes trying to fuck someone over' and photoshopping something. Being able to actually view the log themselves, directly from the site - lot's of possibilities.

@ Poison_Ivy:
Like I mentioned above - providing screenshots is one method, one could use something like Teamviewer as well, for example. Plus, it's easy for a model to delete a comment on someone's profile. At least, I assume models can delete wall posts, since members can as well? So I don't think that really helps. And the Lounge isn't always helpful.

In regards to having a section that named scammy models, I think that's a fairly bad idea. There are too many dejected or pissed off members that would gladly defame models regardless of veracity.

Sorry to hear about your situation, and while I don't doubt that it happened to you, I must wonder why, if these weren't custom videos and just videos she had already made, it wouldn't be easier just to ship them to you? Seems like a ridiculous way to scam, it's not like she's going to sucker you twice.

Well @Beachie as Teagan said, no one's gonna want to be the scammer police and no one would be okay with any sort of scammer list on ACF sooooo my advice is just let it go.

People get scammed, models, members, everyone. It happens. Much like the millions of other injustices in this world, you just realize you can't do anything about it and move on. If you're so dedicated to serving justice, then I really don't see how posting in the lounge wouldn't be a least slightly effective? Since there's literally nothing else you could do? Just tell your MFC buddies what happened and move on to the next model. Maybe try for a gal in the top 100 next time. It's kinda hard to get to the top while ripping off people.

@swagger
Well, if the scam is true, doesn't that make the 'defaming' 'justified'?

Yeah, they were pre-made videos. Makes me wonder as well, since it does cut off a possible spender in the future. Either way, I guess part of the scam is the videos being expensive (so one time spenders is fine, just her finding many of them to keep the money coming) and using PayPal ('personal' transfer as well, so no refund or MFC report).

@Poison_Ivy21
I know it happens and I am fine with my loss. I just can't stand such models (or members for that matter) to be around and making more money, the dishonest way.
Maybe not a lot more I could do by myself, but if everyone 'gathers' and acts, something could definitely be achieved.
Maybe a list is a bad idea, but on the other hand, it might just help as well. As long as it's obviously regulated as far as possible.

The last thing I want, by the way, is step on anyone's toes here. By far, most models are awesome and honest. Just the few rotten apples... Seems like 'ignoring' is bad, maybe not the best comparison, but like turning a blind eye to a felony or something - it happens, so just move on?

Last edited:
@Beachie Members and models can both change their screen names and/or switch websites SUPER EASY. Yet another reason a list would never work. Caming has been around for a long time, and so have the scammers. If a list would work, it would have already worked.

You can put as much of your energy into this as you want, but you're wasting it. People are making money the dishonest way, everywhere. In every single industry. Welcome to capitalism, where people get so desperate for money they do really fucked up stuff.

Dude, seriously, just let karma take this one and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Well, there is a website that keeps track of different nicknames across different sites, so there is that :). Could work.

But I guess you're right... I wanted to say I did chalk it up, not caring about the money itself, only justice being done, but me posting all this probably proves I haven't. In this/her case, I really, really hope karma does exist.

Don't take this the wrong way, @Beachie, but you get what you pay for. You made a long string of bad decisions which led to you being taken advantage of all in the name of saving a couple of bucks.

Exhibit A

I was just searching MFC (tags/topics/news feeds) for some video deals (I'm a cheap ass Dutch guy haha) and came across this model whose topic mentioned she had video deals going on.

When your top priority is to save a few bucks you will be dealing with the cheapest models. There are honest cheap models for sure, but some of the girls who do extreme deals are camming out of desperation, it is their last resort, and will be gone in a week.

Spending on a "cheap ass guy" mindset is as bad as spending when drunk. You end up taking the worst decisions... like buying content off the bat from a model you just stumbled upon because she had "DEAL" on her topic.

NAmyQ.jpg

She said that the videos were sold as a pack for the deal, to which I asked if they were sold separately as well. Yes, she said, but for a much higher price. Which makes sense, after all, it's a package deal. Well after some 'negotiating' we made a deal for a few videos, for a good price, by PayPal.

So, you are so cheap that you had to negotiate a better deal UPON that other deal she already had going on. She probably was NOT okay with short-selling her videos like this but... (see exhibit C below)

I did sort of think something was going on, since she said she was desperate and so on, but anyway, thinking it's not a huge amount, I'd just go ahead and send her the payment.

Bingo! She was desperate, she promised you whatever you wanted to hear in exchange for your money, but felt like whatever you paid her was not worth her videos. Can't blame her.

Now yesterday, I decided to just take one more chance. I had nothing to lose - so I created another account, purchased tokens for it (I transferred them back to my main account, so no loss there)

And now, "cheap ass dutch guy" you are going through the painful process of actually having to buy more tokens to get the videos you paid for. Sure, you get to spend them on other things so "no loss there" but you wouldn't have bought these tokens otherwise. If you weren't so cheap you would have spent these 200 on top of whatever you gave her, perhaps you would have your videos. Just food for thought...

Treating camgirls like they were Thrifty Town is not the best idea. You often end up paying more than you would have, and not receiving what you wanted anyway.

Also keep in mind that many models/members have similar or even identical names. Defaming a guilty model could potentially hurt the business for an innocent model. Imagine if the guilty model decides to change her name, then another model who doesn't know her thinks of picking that name for her own...yeah not great. My first camming name was a name that sounded like quite a few models out there, and I often had members get the name confused with others.

Reactions: Vera and Teagan
Yeah and members will sometimes "steal" models names to look like them or steal another members name. A capitol i to look like a lower case L and such. (One of my fav youtubers just had someone do that and was commenting bad things to people and it looked like her!) Some sites allow members to have the same name but give them #s to keep them separate but models don't see that part, just a name. So a girl may put BigDaddy on a list however there are 40 other guys with the name who didnt do a thing wrong. Some people are just good at being bad when they wanna do shitty things and a list of bad or good people just could not work in a world of screen names and VPNs.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Beachie: Yeah I think everything's been said already. If you do a deal with a non-"popular" cam girl without research etc. your chance of being scammed is higher. And as already stated, in the best of cases you could get her suspended, but since she can come back the day after with another nickname and repeat the procedure.

It truly sucks but it's unfortunately a risk you have to take.

I must wonder why, if these weren't custom videos and just videos she had already made, it wouldn't be easier just to ship them to you? Seems like a ridiculous way to scam, it's not like she's going to sucker you twice.
There's not always logic to how people behave

If you weren't so cheap you would have spent these 200 on top of whatever you gave her, perhaps you would have your videos. Just food for thought...
Are you serious? She agreed to do the deal so what difference does it make if he's "cheap" or not? Is it suddenly ok to steal someones money because you consider them cheap, even though you have agreed to the deal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Beachie and weirdbr
Beachie: Yeah I think everything's been said already. If you do a deal with a non-"popular" cam girl without research etc. your chance of being scammed is higher. And as already stated, in the best of cases you could get her suspended, but since she can come back the day after with another nickname and repeat the procedure.

Are you serious? She agreed to do the deal so what difference does it make if he's "cheap" or not? Is it suddenly ok to steal someones money because you consider them cheap, even though you have agreed to the deal?

I think @supermila actually meant after being told he was a liar by a model who wouldn't even check chat archives...he was obviously scammed, but went back hoping to get a cheaper deal. That part is his fault. Best thing he can hope for is mfc refunding him. If they know about the 1st offsite payment though, I doubt it. I get wanting a good deal, and wanting justice, but walking into fire hoping not to get burned is another matter entirely.(especially the 2nd time)

I think @supermila actually meant after being told he was a liar by a model who wouldn't even check chat archives...he was obviously scammed, but went back hoping to get a cheaper deal. That part is his fault. Best thing he can hope for is mfc refunding him. If they know about the 1st offsite payment though, I doubt it. I get wanting a good deal, and wanting justice, but walking into fire hoping not to get burned is another matter entirely.(especially the 2nd time)

What I meant was this:

He didn't mention how much he spent but let's do a hypothetical scenario considering he said it wasn't a lot of money... Imagine she was quite desperate and sold him all her videos for 200 tokens. There is a possibility she didn't send them because she thought it was a terrible deal but she was desperate (like she mentioned to him directly) so she scams the guy out of his money and bans him. Then he goes ahead and purchases another 200 tokens to get a new account just to talk to the girl and get his videos. End result? 400 tokens and no videos.

If OP had spent 400 from the beginning on her deal instead of haggling further maybe she would have sent the videos. Maybe not. But if he was willing to spend 400 from the beginning perhaps he would have found a deal with a more established model instead of looking for the cheapest deal across the site and finding this girl on page 6. Maybe he wouldn't have gotten scammed. So end result? 400 and all the videos AND with the bonus of no unpleasant business.

I do not approve of anyone scamming others obviously, but we need to see reality in the eye. If you go to a last page model and haggle for videos with someone who admits is desperate for money the girl in question might not follow through. It is just the way it is.

Sometimes expensive models scam too, I am just saying the chances of your wishes being satisfied are higher if you spend a little bit more. It's like sending your car to the cheapest shop in town.. maybe they will fix everything and be awesome, but it is a gamble because if someone is going to steal your car parts and do a botch job there is a bigger chance of that happening at Juan's, the shady shop that just opened and less chance of that happening at Mitsubishi's.

Everyone has responsibility for their decisions and the outcomes of their decisions. There are lessons to be learnt here: Spend a little bit more. Do some research. Find an established model and build trust. Life is better when you aren't pinching nickels.

Like I mentioned before, the last thing I want is to step on anyone's toes, but it feels like I have done just that. I am the first to admit I was wrong in expecting -a lot-, but after having struck a deal, to which both sides agreed upon, doesn't that warrant an expectation for that promise to be delivered upon?

I have been nice in these posts, but I feel like you (@supermila ) are sort of attacking me personally and maybe not the content of your post (since that makes sense) but the manner I feel is somewhat uncalled for.

Don't take this the wrong way, @Beachie, but you get what you pay for. You made a long string of bad decisions which led to you being taken advantage of all in the name of saving a couple of bucks.

Exhibit A
When your top priority is to save a few bucks you will be dealing with the cheapest models. There are honest cheap models for sure, but some of the girls who do extreme deals are camming out of desperation, it is their last resort, and will be gone in a week.
There are tons of models who do deals - even the top (10, 20, 50 whatever) models. And yes, I do 'use' those deals as well. There is nothing wrong with going for deals, doesn't everyone like deals? Again, A LOT of models do deals, not just the 'cheapest models'. Period.

Spending on a "cheap ass guy" mindset is as bad as spending when drunk. You end up taking the worst decisions... like buying content off the bat from a model you just stumbled upon because she had "DEAL" on her topic.
Here is how to read way too much into something. It wasn't just 'cheap ass guy', but 'cheap ass Dutch guy', as a reference to Dutch people generally being known as being cheap. Just a small joke, nothing too serious, especially not to the extend you're taking it to. Yes, I was looking for deals, but not just from the 'lower tier' models so to speak. Again, even top models give deals, especially during the last week/few days of the month. If you think only the cheapest models give deals, saving me a few bucks, please, think again. I can save a fair few bucks as well on top models when they're doing deals. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

So, you are so cheap that you had to negotiate a better deal UPON that other deal she already had going on. She probably was NOT okay with short-selling her videos like this but... (see exhibit C below)
No! Please read my message again. I did NOT negotiate on an existing deal. The deal was for a video pack, whilst I was only really interested in a few videos, so I asked if maybe she could give a separate deal on a few videos, instead of the entire pack. I don't see anything wrong with that either. If I asked her to lower the price on her package deal, sure. But I did not. Calling me out (cheap) like that, I'm sorry, but that's slightly uncalled for, especially considering I have been nice in all my posts, not attacking anyone.

Bingo! She was desperate, she promised you whatever you wanted to hear in exchange for your money, but felt like whatever you paid her was not worth her videos. Can't blame her.
I believe it's a common 'reason' the 'cheaper' (as some refer them to) models provide - they are in desperate need, so they offer these sweet deals to lure people in and -possibly- scam. Is it my fault I fell for that? Most definitely. Is she to blame for not coming through with her part of the deal? Absolutely. If both sides agree to something, that makes a deal. If one party involved does not hold up to their end, then yes, he/she is to blame.

And now, "cheap ass dutch guy" you are going through the painful process of actually having to buy more tokens to get the videos you paid for. Sure, you get to spend them on other things so "no loss there" but you wouldn't have bought these tokens otherwise. If you weren't so cheap you would have spent these 200 on top of whatever you gave her, perhaps you would have your videos. Just food for thought...
Again, that's uncalled for. Reading too much into the joke referring to what Dutch people are generally known about. It's no painful process for me, like I said; it's an easy step. And who is to say I would not have bought those tokens otherwise on my main account? Who said I did not have any more tokens on my main account? I regularly get new tokens, even if I don't spend them straight away. Period. If you're giving people looking for deals a hard time, shouldn't that also reflect on your thoughts about models who offer deals? Again, top models offer deals as well. And why, if a deal has been made, with both parties in agreement, would I spend more -for the stuff that the deal is about- (tips could still be given of course) than what has been agreed upon?

Treating camgirls like they were Thrifty Town is not the best idea. You often end up paying more than you would have, and not receiving what you wanted anyway.
And thank you once again for the stab. I am definitely not treating models that way. If someone has a deal in their topic and you pay for that, should you not get what the deal was about? If you ask about prices regarding videos and ask if maybe they could turn that into a deal as well, unrelated to the existing deal and they agree, should you not get what the deal was about? In no way can I be blamed for that. A deal is a deal.

Also keep in mind that many models/members have similar or even identical names. Defaming a guilty model could potentially hurt the business for an innocent model. Imagine if the guilty model decides to change her name, then another model who doesn't know her thinks of picking that name for her own...yeah not great. My first camming name was a name that sounded like quite a few models out there, and I often had members get the name confused with others.
Aye. I think the 'scamming model/member list' thing has been well addressed now :) - and I am leaving that part for what it is. I do understand every and all reasons you lot gave me. I merely hope that my point came across and that it's not me being an asshole, but just someone looking for 'justice'. That justice is impossible to achieve, as pointed out by many others already, which is why I'm giving this a rest :). But thanks for your added reply (no sarcasm, sincerely thanks for your reply!).

Yeah and members will sometimes "steal" models names to look like them or steal another members name. A capitol i to look like a lower case L and such. (One of my fav youtubers just had someone do that and was commenting bad things to people and it looked like her!) Some sites allow members to have the same name but give them #s to keep them separate but models don't see that part, just a name. So a girl may put BigDaddy on a list however there are 40 other guys with the name who didnt do a thing wrong. Some people are just good at being bad when they wanna do shitty things and a list of bad or good people just could not work in a world of screen names and VPNs.
Yeah, I've seen a few where members or models use similar names to existing ones, or for example famous people.

Agreed - chances of being scammed or not exactly getting what I was hoping with even an honest model are higher. And that is completely my mistake, which I admitted to right from the start. But that does not make it right. Thankfully, many of you agreed to that. Also agree upon your response to supermila - if a deal has been agreed upon, that does NOT warrant her not holding up their end of the deal, for whatever reason. I could go to a top model who has an active deal and pay for the deal, which happens a lot (end of the month 'racing' between models to get top position, or just some extra cash before the end of the month). Does that make me a cheap ass? Perhaps, but not in the bad way you (supermila) made it sound like.

I didn't go back for a cheaper deal? I'm afraid you misunderstood that part and I really don't think that's what supermila meant. I was called a liar and went back to her. Not to get a better or another deal, no, to hopefully get her end of the deal already made in the past. So I would like to think that is not my fault. Plus, MFC will not refund me as the transaction was done through PayPal. My fault? Totally! Does the fact it went through a -personal- PayPal account add to the scam-part? I think so.There was no second payment to her. The 200 tokens were to achieve premium status on the second account, on which I tried to contact her. The 200 tokens I sent to my main account.

I agree with you @Ann_Sulu, but that's not how I interpret what @supermila says, perhaps I'm misunderstanding.
Agreed.

Reactions: CuteHerminie
What I meant was this:

He didn't mention how much he spent but let's do a hypothetical scenario considering he said it wasn't a lot of money... Imagine she was quite desperate and sold him all her videos for 200 tokens. There is a possibility she didn't send them because she thought it was a terrible deal but she was desperate (like she mentioned to him directly) so she scams the guy out of his money and bans him. Then he goes ahead and purchases another 200 tokens to get a new account just to talk to the girl and get his videos. End result? 400 tokens and no videos.

If OP had spent 400 from the beginning on her deal instead of haggling further maybe she would have sent the videos. Maybe not. But if he was willing to spend 400 from the beginning perhaps he would have found a deal with a more established model instead of looking for the cheapest deal across the site and finding this girl on page 6. Maybe he wouldn't have gotten scammed. So end result? 400 and all the videos AND with the bonus of no unpleasant business.
The amount doesn't really matter, since it's not about the amount, it's about being scammed, I don't think any amount matters. Whether it was for 100 tokens or for 1000 tokens. Plus, the original transaction was made through PayPal. Not tokens.
Also, I did not spend the extra 200 tokens on her or the videos - I transferred them to my account. No sweat whatsoever. I would've gotten more tokens anyhow. I did not haggle further on an existing deal, I made a new deal, totally different. Plus again, a deal is a deal. If you don't agree, don't agree. If you're desperate and agree, you have to hold up to your end. The fact it was done through PayPal and from what makes more sense, I -think- I would have been scammed regardless of the amount.

I do not approve of anyone scamming others obviously, but we need to see reality in the eye. If you go to a last page model and haggle for videos with someone who admits is desperate for money the girl in question might not follow through. It is just the way it is.
Sure. And that's fine. I have put that behind me now. But that does not mean she is not to blame. Also, and I repeat, top models offer deals all the time. I did not 'haggle'. It is agreeing to a certain amount and making a deal. Haggling would be me wanting an even lower price than the deal. Not the case here. Still does not warrant not getting the videos.

Sometimes expensive models scam too, I am just saying the chances of your wishes being satisfied are higher if you spend a little bit more. It's like sending your car to the cheapest shop in town.. maybe they will fix everything and be awesome, but it is a gamble because if someone is going to steal your car parts and do a botch job there is a bigger chance of that happening at Juan's, the shady shop that just opened and less chance of that happening at Mitsubishi's.

Everyone has responsibility for their decisions and the outcomes of their decisions. There are lessons to be learnt here: Spend a little bit more. Do some research. Find an established model and build trust. Life is better when you aren't pinching nickels.
I know all that. That has been established, multiple times. I am just slightly annoyed by your initial reply. This reply is much, much better, thank you. I am not a 'cheap ass' the way you made it sound. I made a mistake, for which I lost a bit of money. That's fine. It's not about that, which already has been established as well. It's about being scammed (and the following, albeit bad, idea of a list - which I know is not the solution - thanks to the other replies as well).

Anyhow, I hope everyone understands the matter and does not think I am some cheap asshole only out for the lowest of lowest prices, looking for deals from models on page 374 and expecting the world. I tip models without expecting anything, just as a tip. What they're intended to be. Whether they are established top models, or newer models getting a feel for the site etc. I go for normal prices as well as deals. Have I learned my lesson? Yes. Do I still like deals? Yes. But probably by 'top models' (which -also- give deals). Does that make me bad? I certainly hope not.

Reactions: CuteHerminie
@Beachie I did not mean to "stab" you or attack you personally. I am sorry if it felt that way. I spoke of you being cheap after reading your post because of how much emphasis you made on that idea. You even explained you actively search for deals using the search function, topic search, and tags. So it seemed to me like you go out of your way to find cheap deals. You even called yourself "cheap dutch guy". Might have been a joke, but you were stating that you are a confirmation of the stereotype. So I was only explaining why this might have happened to you after reading your description of the situation. I obviously do not know you, and my intention was not to cause you any grief.

That said, I did misunderstand your original post when you mentioned the further "negotiations" for her videos. It seemed from the description that you haggled with her, but from your last post I gather that wasn't the case. So sorry for assuming things and thanks for clarifying it.

Now, about your other comment: I know a lot of models do bundles in every camscore/rank point of the spectrum, but usually more established girls will not do "all my videos for 50 tokens". The higher you go on main page the pricier the videos (usually). The most extreme bargains are (usually) found on cheaper rooms. And if you are going out of your way searching topics for "deals" you are probably looking to find someone like this.

My main idea with my explanation was to show you that you got screwed in part because of your own poor choices. Obviously the girl was at fault for scamming you, nobody argues differently, but you should have known better than to spend money on a desperate person that you have never met before. It is just common sense. Being cheap is usually costly.

This reminds me of feminists who argue that you shouldn't teach your daughter not to get drunk with strange men or wear skimpy skirts while going home alone at 2 am because you should be teaching boys not to rape instead. Of course you should teach boys not to rape! but that is no excuse to not take care of yourself.

EDIT: forgot to add.. since you made this transaction with Paypal, you can ask Paypal to give you back your money since didn't get the goods you paid for and you can get Paypal to close her account if you tell them she is offering adult content through Paypal (it is against the rules) so, if you are blood thirsty getting her account closed might be satisfying.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: weirdbr and Gen
Yeah even if a girl is desperate it does not make her a scammer. Some girls need money fast or quick and they deliver all the time. Just cause a girl offers deals, even dirt cheap ones, does not make her a scammer. That is just ridiculous to me. Just cause a girl in top 100 does not mean she wont scam. Some great girls are not top 100 and saying people should only buy from the top to assure they get their stuff isn't true. Ranking and placement dont matter. How much you spend doesnt matter either. Paying more does not ever guarantee you get something. That's just silly. A scammer is gonna scam no matter what their ranking, how desperate they are, the amount, or the deal offered. And so on and so on. I think a lot of things got said that simply arent true and arent really good ways to protect yourself as a buyer. And blaming someone for being scammed just cause he wanted a good bang for his buck is not fair or called for. Picking apart each post as if to show he should have known it was gonna happen..really? I dont agree with that. People work hard for their money and as someone who works hard for my money too you better bet if I see a sale on something I want i'm gonna go for the sale price. Should that mean I deserve to be stolen from? Fuck no. And I didnt make a bad choice just cause I want better prices for a product. People buy stuff on sale every single day and there is nothing wrong with that.

Edit: LOL at the chill pill rating just for not agreeing with your post. Whatever. I stand by what I said and always will. It was rude and a bit uppity even of a post.

Last edited:
hLdmyeP.jpg

Evidently not every girl who is desperate is a scammer. Not every girl who is in top 100 is honest. But it is better to go to war with the probabilities on your side. They have an all you can eat oysters menu for $20 at the shack that just opened, but if I crave oysters I go to the established place and pay $3 per oyster. Might be more expensive but I would really like to avoid food poisoning. Maybe the shack is fantastic. Maybe the established restaurant will serve spoiled oysters. But chances are the established restaurant sources their oysters from a better place considering they have more money to spend and have been doing this for years. Same is true for everything else. If a camgirl is hot but her camscore is 300 something is likely up. And if she offers me all her videos for $15 through paypal I would rather pass. I realize I might be missing out on amazing and wonderful women/oysters but my safety comes first.

Edit: I never mentioned top 100. There are established models with a camscore of 2000 who have been camming for years, and models with crazy high camscore who never rank on Miss MFC because they don't work regularly. When I talk about an established model I mean someone with a following who has a reputation to keep. And even then you should always build some trust with a model first by purchasing slowly.

Last edited:
@Beachie
EDIT: forgot to add.. since you made this transaction with Paypal, you can ask Paypal to give you back your money since didn't get the goods you paid for and you can get Paypal to close her account if you tell them she is offering adult content through Paypal (it is against the rules) so, if you are blood thirsty getting her account closed might be satisfying.
I don't think it's possible to get your money back if you've paid for "services". Only way to get your money back on PP is if you've paid for goods from a site that is PP-connected, like Ebay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I once tried to file a complaint when a camgirl scammed me and the answer I got from PP was pretty much "Tough shit".

And yeah I agree with Teagan that paying a scammer more money does not make the person less likely to scam you.

@Beachie I did not mean to "stab" you or attack you personally. I am sorry if it felt that way. I spoke of you being cheap after reading your post because of how much emphasis you made on that idea. You even explained you actively search for deals using the search function, topic search, and tags. So it seemed to me like you go out of your way to find cheap deals. You even called yourself "cheap dutch guy". Might have been a joke, but you were stating that you are a confirmation of the stereotype. So I was only explaining why this might have happened to you after reading your description of the situation. I obviously do not know you, and my intention was not to cause you any grief.

That said, I did misunderstand your original post when you mentioned the further "negotiations" for her videos. It seemed from the description that you haggled with her, but from your last post I gather that wasn't the case. So sorry for assuming things and thanks for clarifying it.

Now, about your other comment: I know a lot of models do bundles in every camscore/rank point of the spectrum, but usually more established girls will not do "all my videos for 50 tokens". The higher you go on main page the pricier the videos (usually). The most extreme bargains are (usually) found on cheaper rooms. And if you are going out of your way searching topics for "deals" you are probably looking to find someone like this.

My main idea with my explanation was to show you that you got screwed in part because of your own poor choices. Obviously the girl was at fault for scamming you, nobody argues differently, but you should have known better than to spend money on a desperate person that you have never met before. It is just common sense. Being cheap is usually costly.

This reminds me of feminists who argue that you shouldn't teach your daughter not to get drunk with strange men or wear skimpy skirts while going home alone at 2 am because you should be teaching boys not to rape instead. Of course you should teach boys not to rape! but that is no excuse to not take care of yourself.

Thank you, for a lot of the things you mention in this post. Glad things are a bit more clear now. As I said initially, I wouldn't hope for any misunderstandings maybe due to my written English or something of the like. Either way, glad that is out of the air. It did feel that way, but glad you didn't mean anything specific/personal with it.

However, I can name a few models who do insane deals on big video packs and they are definitely on the first page. Heck, one of them has been Miss MFC quite a few times. And some of the deals come close to the number you mentioned. But regardless, yes, it was my own judgement that led to this, but certainly not my fault that the deal hasn't gone through.

But again, I hope we're on the same page now and no hard feelings? Glad the misunderstandings have been cleared up.

Yeah even if a girl is desperate it does not make her a scammer. Some girls need money fast or quick and they deliver all the time. Just cause a girl offers deals, even dirt cheap ones, does not make her a scammer. That is just ridiculous to me. Just cause a girl in top 100 does not mean she wont scam. Some great girls are not top 100 and saying people should only buy from the top to assure they get their stuff isn't true. Ranking and placement dont matter. How much you spend doesnt matter either. Paying more does not ever guarantee you get something. That's just silly. A scammer is gonna scam no matter what their ranking, how desperate they are, the amount, or the deal offered. And so on and so on. I think a lot of things got said that simply arent true and arent really good ways to protect yourself as a buyer. And blaming someone for being scammed just cause he wanted a good bang for his buck is not fair or called for. Picking apart each post as if to show he should have known it was gonna happen..really? I dont agree with that. People work hard for their money and as someone who works hard for my money too you better bet if I see a sale on something I want i'm gonna go for the sale price. Should that mean I deserve to be stolen from? Fuck no. And I didnt make a bad choice just cause I want better prices for a product. People buy stuff on sale every single day and there is nothing wrong with that.

Edit: LOL at the chill pill rating just for not agreeing with your post. Whatever. I stand by what I said and always will. It was rude and a bit uppity even of a post.
And agreed - someone being desperate does not make her a scammer. I guess exactly my point. The more reason you'd think she would hold up to her end of the deal, but she probably mentioned being desperate for some cash to use for her scam - 'approving' another deal because she is 'desperate' just to get some extra money flowing. So basically, a desperate model doesn't necessarily scam, but a scammer might be desperate or at least use it as 'a tool' to help get money. Scams happen top to bottom, but same goes for deals/sales and honest models. Thankfully, there are many more models who are honest! And from top to bottom as well (referring to the site; camscore/page-wise).
So, thank you for agreeing with me @Teagan . I really don't see anything wrong with going for a deal/sale. It was slightly uncalled for, but I think the matter has been settled now :)

Reactions: Gen and Teagan
I don't think it's possible to get your money back if you've paid for "services". Only way to get your money back on PP is if you've paid for goods from a site that is PP-connected, like Ebay. Correct me if I'm wrong but I once tried to file a complaint when a camgirl scammed me and the answer I got from PP was pretty much "Tough shit".

And yeah I agree with Teagan that paying a scammer more money does not make the person less likely to scam you.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned in my original post that the transaction via PayPal was 'personal' - so as a gift to like family/friends. You can only file a complaint for payments made for services/goods on PayPal, not for personal payments. Again, my fault and I should have known better. But that's not what my post was about, it was about being scammed :).

Edit: Now I'm not sure whether I mentioned it being a 'personal' PayPal transfer or not... Either way, it was a personal transfer - another reason to believe it was a scam, since those transfers can not be disputed/reclaimed.

Last edited:
lmao what? Can't blame her? I mean yeah, I guess if I said zero honor or integrity or pride in my work then I could understand this mindset but I don't know, seems very silly and childish.

Gave you the chill pill cause it sounded like you were hyperventilating a little. We will not always agree. No reason to have a panic attack.

• Wat?!
Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Gave you the chill pill cause it sounded like you were hyperventilating a little. We will not always agree. No reason to have a panic attack.
Oh I know why you did it. Im not about to argue over ratings cause that's just silly and a waste of my time. I didnt agree with you and like I said your post was rude and uppity and I pointed it out. You can assign it's tone all you want cause frankly it says a lot more about you than about me.

Being "desperate" doesn't justify ripping someone off. If the model felt that her content was worth more than what the member was offering, then the sensible thing (really, the only thing) to do is decline the offer and move on. I just can't fathom a scenario in which it's okay to accept an offer and then not deliver on it (barring unforeseen and unassailable circumstances).

If we were discussing the reverse, and a member tipped a model and then decided "actually, the amount of hours I had to work for that money is worth more than the entertainment that model provided" before enacting a chargeback and getting his tip back, I doubt the phrase "can't blame him..." would be anywhere to be found in this thread.

It's really a shame that this happens. I ordered my first custom video from Reddit over a month ago and I'm beginning to worry. I did all the research I reasonably could do, ordered from one of the most prolific girls with good reviews, and have tried to be patient by only asking every couple weeks what the status was. Each time I get much the same answer as OP, I'm working on it tonight. Not really ready to call it a scam as it's more just concern at this point. It probably would have been smarter on my part to ask an ETA from the start instead of just assuming that a couple weeks was adequate. Such is life though, I went this long before ordering my first custom, and unfortunately my first experience with one has soured me on it a bit.

Beachie, I'd like to clarify something, I mentioned that it didn't seem logical to me that she would scam anyone over already existing videos, but I also stated I believe you, and it baffles me why she would do so, that doesn't mean that she didn't.

Supermilla, you're a very smart person, and I enjoyed reading your perspective, but I also thought you were being uber harsh on Beachie, so much so, that you're initial response to his post, I had an equally negative reaction to your response. This isn't any claim to moral indignation or political correctness, we should all voice our opinions. As a prospective client, hearing the word cheap out of a models mouth that often, has a much greater impact on me than hearing it about it from a consumer. My two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.