AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camgirls who scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You calling me a maniac multiple times for no reason other then asking a question is ban worthy on every forum I've even been on except here. You are very lucky Amber allows models to act like idiots with impunity.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Also "Just shut the fuck up with all the name calling ok and get back to flippin my burgers you absolute fucking nothing." is 100% facepalm worthy.

Never heard of this "flip my burger" thing, so I had to Google it. LOL. According to Urban Dictionary...

DDVXC6s.png

Alrighty then...

• Funny!
Reactions: Hyaena
On the argument over whether we should be paid upfront for content or not:

Neither side deserves to be scammed more than the other, but in terms of MFC, think about it this way:
To become an MFC model you must give your legal name, an address, and a tax id, which, for Americans, is usually our social security number. If we opt to be paid through direct deposit, we must offer our routing + account number, giving MFC access to our bank account.

What do premiums give? An email address, billing info including a name that isn't necessarily official, and maybe a card that can be canceled at any time. Now that paypal payment is offered, you must give up even less personal information. If you are a basic scamming models with gift cards and paypal, all MFC has on you is an email address.

Scamming members are less likely to be caught, or if they are, banning them is easier to get around. MFC has enough info on models to make 100% sure that we will never work there again. If a model systematically fucks people over, she's done on MFC, and any other cam site if the story gets enough coverage because people know what she looks like. If a premium member with a paypal account systematically fucks over models, he's banned, and then he gets a prepaid visa and starts all over.

Sure, you can pay for pizza after it is made, but it takes fifteen minutes to make a pizza, and less profit is lost when they have to trash it because no one came to pick it up. If a member wanted a 5 second video of a single burp or some shit, I'd probably let them pay after I made the content, but most custom content takes weeks to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.