AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Canadians (Northern Exposure)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Right now there are a few things coming to us from our northern neighbor that most might wish had never made the trip. I thinking of the extreme blizzards of last winter that wreaked havoc on the nations mid regions, or the Tar Sands pipe line that so much can be found wrong with it's hard to know where to start, or worst of all, The Trailer Park Boys, - Well Randy anyway - put down the cheese burger, and put on a god dam shirt on!

Some might say the best thing to come to US from our Canadian buddies is Maple syrup, Red green show, hard checking, gritty hockey competitors, or best of all, The Kids in the Hall. Well this is a Cam Site Forum, populated by Cam Site Models, and the Pervs who love them, so lets focus on the real hot commodity coming out of Canada, the worlds highest quality diamonds...

WTF, hang on, what I meant to say, was, - Canada is populated with a huge amount of Canadians, and of those Canadians there are some very open minded, grounded, and practical ppl that we would do well to take some lessons from. Again I digress.

There are relatively few Canadian Models, but in my experience a great deal of them are wonderful additions to Camming, the sites they broadcast on, and even this Forum. This thread I hope to be a place where we can expose these Northern Treasures for others to enjoy.

Sweet Canadian Cam Models - Post Em Here!

Raffles and other games of chance just don't seem it be my thing, but that does not mean i have no luck at MFC. Finding ChaoticAllure, (Chaotic and wife ChooChoo) a beautiful couple from Canada has been an extreme bit of luck. If, like myself, you highly value a genuine quality of the Models you favor, than their room is a must visit for that alone.

Well designed topics, and smooth transitions through their count, leave no doubt that these ladies have put a lot of thought and off cam time collaborating on how to best entertain their guest. Best of all, is something they seem to lack, a narrow focus on building sexual tension aimed at rallying a huge wave of tips quickly, and just as quickly finishing the show to log off, as is all too often the case with G/G shows. (It is understandable i suppose that this short term strategy of maximizing earnings NOW are so often used when most G/G shows at MFC are the result of one Model making a short visit to another. Tho, for myself, mostly i avoid more than a quick visit to G/G shows, and this pre-show to show a tiny yellow bit of support for the idea of G/G in general)

ChaoticAllure, may be sacrificing some short term earnings not employing a frenzied approach, or one that leaves all but the token heavy members staring at the Join Group button and knowing they can't really afford to join. (or worse joining and finding no enjoyment as your stress level ticks up every time the token register ticks down.) ChaoticAllure sure gives the impression that they are in this for more than a quick $ grab. In fact this is from a recent MFC Mail, that i think says it better than i might, "it's like building a house, It takes time and care, you have to start with a foundation and work your way up, it's going to take time, but when you're done you can take a step back and say wow, this is something I've built." Their style is very refreshing, they're open minded, delightfully amusing, at times interacting with the room at more than one level with a wink and a nudge, and occasionally silly - i have enjoyed every minute spent in their company. They seem to truly enjoy entertaining, and there can be no doubt that they enjoy each other, and after all isn't that why we watch?

In the long term i don't see any one Model, or combination having a greater potential of attracting a loyal group of regular tipping Members. I'm glad I'm getting in on the ground floor!

Top ten reasons you really should visit ChaoticAllure's room and/or profile.
10: B/C I think they are wonderful, and i have good taste, or, you have a uncontrollably compulsion to gain more insight into the crazy that is CamStory aka SirWanks.
9: To learn how to spell the word that describes someone that pierces.
8: To see an interesting song list.
7: B/C they are lesbians. (Lesbians are cool)
6: B/C they are Canadians. (Canadians are cool)
5: Hot profile header pic.
4: Details about their coming soon 'Cum to the death match'.
3: To see what they list first @favorite movies. (Not exactly a love story, not exactly a musical, not exactly a sci-fi movie, not at all a chick flick, but not exactly not. It's an oldie, but not like Claude Rains, Fay Wray sort of old, exactly. Just go see!)
2: B/C 10 minutes in their company will make you feel a little better about yourself and the world in general.
#1: Reason to visit these Ladies live, You might get to see a glimpse of giggly true love in all it's frightening perfection, and that will leave you with a smile that will last all day.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ChaoticAllure
https://twitter.com/ChooChooMinou

Attachments

• 405-803-563-474-6152228.jpg
    405-803-563-474-6152228.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Allure.jpg
    Allure.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 489
  • ChaoticnChoo.jpg
    ChaoticnChoo.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 487
Reactions: AngelicTease
Saving for my own Zamboni so i can support myself when i migrate, (and b/c there's nothing cooler than a dude working his own Zamboni with skill and confidence).​

SerenSerra!!!
She will leave you breathless.​

Attachments

• Seren1.jpg
    Seren1.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 449
  • SerenCupinDaBoobs.jpg
    SerenCupinDaBoobs.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 447
  • WouldYaPleaseSeren.jpg
    WouldYaPleaseSeren.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 444
  • WOWSeren.jpg
    WOWSeren.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 444
camstory said:
Saving for my own Zamboni so i can support myself when i migrate, (and b/c there's nothing cooler than a dude working his own Zamboni with skill and confidence).​

SerenSerra!!!
She will leave you breathless.​
Tonight will be her last night, and I will miss everything about her.

Canadian models are awesome almost without exception. Some of my best moments camming have been with Canadians. My first cam to cam (3 years after membership to cam sites), best dirty talking model, best dancer on cam, 2nd naughtiest show, and prettiest face were all Canadian models. Those I have met are warm, confident, honest, and very sexy women.

I am actually in the process of sending one a siime toy. Reason is she will make the most of the gift.

I is from the northern snow land, yes. All hail lord moose and our patron saint Tim Hortons.
:dance:

I'm too lazy to post pictures, but there are so many good Canadian camgirls.
West Coast Babes: UnderHerSpell, xoxoAshe, appapie, VioletAurora_ , Krystal_Kaos , MissBonyMFC
East Babes: xoSuki, gingertroubl3, sexyisabella7
(wont name their actual locations in case they're not down with that)

There's more, but those are off the top of my head. I'm a connoisseur of hot Canadian babes hahah.

SookieHunnie aka @CoralJayy

Attachments

• sookie.jpg
    sookie.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 48
I saw, I was so thrilled!!!

Reactions: Marissa Frost
Status
Not open for further replies.