AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming Canadians (Northern Exposure)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Canadian as well. :)

If any camgirls want a more specific location, PM me! I do meet up with local ladies. ^_^

Southern Ontario here. Guys visiting my room always comment on how sexy we are and how much they love the Canadian cam girls. Keep up the sweet ass work! We doin' aight! They all want to move up here now lol!

Reactions: Desirablebottom
Wow, I love your adoration for Canadian models, I wish I could live up to the lovely expectations you have of us northern gals, maybe in time I'll be as hot and profesh as those two ladies.

If you haven't guessed, I'm Canadian as well, eh. I'd love to do a meet up one day so as to have a coworker to really talk about work with...or maybe find a model to go on cam with, If they were down. Most of all, I'd love to have someone to take photos with, for, or by- a tripod can only do so much, no matter how good my camera is. :¶

If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me, I can verify myself thru MFC if need be. :3

So glad to see I'm not the only northern gal camming it up.

I'm from Canada too, southern Ontario, only about 45 minutes from Niagara Falls. Didn't have much of a Canadian winter around here, spring time is here already!

Nice to have some fellow Canadians around :) Montrealer here.

Ah yes Canada, despite my chosen nom de guerre I am in fact, not Canadian. Though I did grow up just a short 20 miles (32 kilometres, you're welcome) from the border. I also attended college close enough to the border that one could with a strong enough golf swing, clear the Niagara gorge and reach Canada with a hard hit golf ball. Not saying I ever did that, but if any of you were ever inexplicably struck by a golf ball one night in the early 2000s, my deepest and most profound apologies.

Anyway much love for our neighbors to the north... unless you're a Leafs fan, then I'm a bit torn. You throw full beer cans on the ice after your team loses and it makes me want to hate you so much for wasting beer and being dicks (leave that to the Bruins and Flyers fans please), but then when a technical difficulty at a Toronto Maple Leafs home game interrupts the US national anthem halfway through, you all sang the rest of it from where the singer got cut off. I want to hate Leafs fans so please stop being such decent human beings so I may continue the hate, thanks so much.

ANYWAY... When I saw this thread and watched the "Truth about Canadians" video it suddenly reminded me of two things which I feel obligated to share now for all the younger lot who may not have seen them.

I have had some great times with Canadian cammers. Most seem to be from Western Canada. I am male and I cam regularly and have had some great visitors and phone sex with Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.