AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lightning in a Bottle ( just me, you, 134 other guys)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2020
I am guilty of getting way to emotionally dependent on a Romania Cam Model. I am from North America.

I am in my fifties.....and have been in and around EE since before the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Some observations about her culture.

Before the Romanian Revolution in the late 1980's, Romania was most tightly controlled communist countries with one of harshest police networks charged with oppressing citizens.

Money (currency) meant very little since there was no private ownership. The communist party controlled everything. If you were a woman and wanted for example ( I am just making up these examples) your child to be accepted to a prestigious sports academy, or your family to be "granted" use of a nice vacation or (a more extreme example) your husband not to be arrested in the middle of the night on some bogus charge......many woman learned that they needed to grant "favors" to men in power (see the Communist Party).

This trading of emotional and/or sexual favors to those in powers was well ingrained in the culture during the communist era in Romania (roughly from 1945 until 1989). That means that the grandmothers and mothers of today's Romanian Cam Models were very familiar in trading "favors" with men in power in order to get some of the "finer" things in Romania or even just to survive and keep your family intact.

I once had a long conversation with a Romania model that I had a kind of "carrot and stick" relationship....I never could get the emotional connection ( I am more of the lovey dovey type than a major perv lol). Toward the end of our relationship she told me "that there is nothing wrong with buying her emotions....its the way we always got by in my country...its how woman survive".

My long winded point is this.......Her perspective was different than mine....the woman in my Canadian culture don't have Moms that had to sleep with the boss in order to get me on the hockey team....my mom did not have to have an affair with a cop so my Dad would not get arrested in the middle night.....my Cam Model friend's perspective was historically different from woman I have encountered in Canada....

It takes generations to shed past traumas, our Romania cam model friends are one or two generations removed from these experiences....like all cultures......much is passed down from generation to generation.

LOVE CONNING AND TRADING SEXUAL FAVORS WAS OFTEN A METHOD OF SECURING A BETTER LIFE AND SOMETIMES OF SURVIVAL UNTIL 1989 in ROMANIA.

OFC, It's now 30 years since the Communism fell in Romania....but, the mentality remains "ITS OK TO USE MEN TO GET WHAT I WANT".

So....even though I should have know better I got chewed up and spit out by a Romania Cam Model 25 years my junior :) There was no judgment on her part(that I could see) that said it was wrong to "love con" a man...in fact, she was doing what she was supposed to do. Morally, it was fine for her.

and as painful as this experience was for me........and knowing that I (because I am such a romantic fool) I should stay away from Cam sites.....and now that some time has gone by....I will always cherish the experience and I have learned to smile when she crosses my mind.

OK everyone....feel free to make fun of me :))))))

Reactions: Sky_Smith and Mila_
OK everyone....feel free to make fun of me :))))))

Yeah we've had a million threads like this before. It's old. Tired, even.

You wanna be made fun of? Go read those. I'm personally sick of this new trend of humiliating guys by the lovecon story. It's been done to death.

You want us to actually make fun of you? Pay us for humiliation, don't post the same old tired story. Make posts that contribute to the forum, not ones that have been made a million times over.

You wanna be made fun of? Go read those. I'm personally sick of this new trend of humiliating guys by the lovecon story. It's been done to death.

You want us to actually make fun of you? Pay us for humiliation, don't post the same old tired story. Make posts that contribute to the forum, not ones that have been made a million times over.

I mean at least this time it was from a mostly historical* perspective and less about his sad story.

*OP's history seems plausible to me but I'm not a historian of any sort so don't take my word on that.

imo, just a nice example of how a traveler can have a distorted vision on a foreign place xD
"courageous mothers" (as called in France - and still survive there) do exist in other countries than Romania or EE countries.

I mean at least this time it was from a mostly historical* perspective and less about his sad story.
*OP's history seems plausible to me but I'm not a historian of any sort so don't take my word on that.

Inaccurate perspective. He's just an (ordinary) guy fooled by a young girl aware that there were already too many like him on ACF trying to seem less ordinary by writing in caps baseless generalizations.

imo, just a nice example of how a traveler can have a distorted vision on a foreign place xD

Exactly. I know Romania much closer and much longer, but i'm not gonna start a debate with him, no one here really cares, not even me.

I suspect that you unable to to even comprehend my post

Inaccurate perspective. He's just an (ordinary) guy fooled by a young girl aware that there were already too many like him on ACF trying to seem less ordinary by writing in caps baseless generalizations.

Exactly. I know Romania much closer and much longer, but i'm not gonna start a debate with him, no one here really cares, not even me.
You know Romania much longer and closer than what or whom? Let's here you describe what post 1989 Romania was like for attractive woman without a relative in the communist party to protect her....its easy to dismiss someone's thought with lazy catch phrases like "baseless generalizations".

Smug. Why even bother to reply then?

"courageous mothers" (as called in France - and still survive there) do exist in other countries than Romania or EE countries.
For sure. Hero mothers existed (and still exist) in many countries.

Learn to quote tweet to avoid double posting.

Are u looking for sympathy? Ridicule? Just to share? Debate about romanian culture amd and ancestral trauma?

Im sorry it happened, glad you learned and made healthier choices.

@OnTheWayOut

I am not going to make fun of you.
I know exactly how you feel. We all have our emotions and weaknesses. Sometimes we just want to feel special, but look in the wrong places regardless of it being a cam site or offline.
As you said, remember the good. Just don't look back to old habits. We can only blame ourselves if we revert.

Reactions: OnTheWayOut
Ty for your comments. I want nothing. My comment about being "made fun of" was just adding some light to a rather heavy post. Yes, my posting skills need improvement.

Ty for your comments. I want nothing. My comment about being "made fun of" was just adding some light to a rather heavy post. Yes, my posting skills need improvement.
You want nothing?

Come on now.. if u wanted nothing u would not have posted.

Check the multi quote button for help responding to multiple posts in one post:)

BACK TATTOO

Also you can edit posts up to 15 minutes to avoid double posting grammatical errors...

From your post, it honestly sounds like you're trying to find a reason or excuse to make the love-con more acceptable. The fact it's something that has always been done - or rather money for love.
Maybe it's just from where I am from (England) and my upbringing (by far not rich, mother was single with 3 or 4 jobs, we always had hand-me-downs and were always the last to get new technology, etc) but that is no justification. I can understand people (women AND men alike) wanting a better life and marry someone who is successful (not necessarily rich). But to use some kind of scam/con to achieve this is just wrong on all parts.

No matter what spin/s you or anyone else put on it, for me it's just blatantly wrong.

I speak with multiple over 40-year-old women who are Romanian, and none of them do these kinds of cons and scams, and you'd expect women of that age to be more likely to do the love-con as opposed to a 20 something. It just all depends on the upbringing of said women, as with anything. If they are around other people who have this idea that it's fine for women to use men for the sake of money, they will grow up thinking it's fine, acceptable and "normal". It's no different from anything else in one's upbringing. If you're surrounded by it and "taught" it, you will think it and be absolutely okay with doing it.

I won't be debating or arguing this but I just wanted to give my 2 cents on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.