AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming while having room mates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzies_on_cam

Cam Model
Aug 19, 2016
Twitter Username
@Candycanekenzie
MFC Username
KenzieCane
Chaturbate Username
kenziecane
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/304005/VegaMeckenzie/
What are your experiences camming while having room mates? What limitations did you have because of it and how did you over come them to still make your show as good as it could be? I have been living with room mates for the past two houses Ive been at and it's been so difficult. So here I am again and I am going to try to make it work because I really cant give up camming, So my limitations here are going to be that unless its daytime (9am-1pm) If I was camming I would not be able to talk. Any suggestions on still making a room fun and exciting while being noise respectful for roommates??
Any tips or help is appreciated thank you :)

What are your experiences camming while having room mates? What limitations did you have because of it and how did you over come them to still make your show as good as it could be? I have been living with room mates for the past two houses Ive been at and it's been so difficult. So here I am again and I am going to try to make it work because I really cant give up camming, So my limitations here are going to be that unless its daytime (9am-1pm) If I was camming I would not be able to talk. Any suggestions on still making a room fun and exciting while being noise respectful for roommates??
Any tips or help is appreciated thank you :)
As far as the not talking thing, if it fits in your image, when I was dealing with situations like that I would say I am staying at my parents, and thats why I can´t talk. A lot of guys really got off on the naughtiness of that.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
On Streamate, no audio is common with the "pre-recorded" scam. If you have to turn sound off make sure you aren't repeating your movements and helping the customer know you are in fact really there.

I live with roommates, and they're both men. I really don't have to censor myself much because they really don't mind hearing me moaning haha! That being said though, it is a pain in the arse if they don't know I'm working and are banging on my door or generally making a lot of noise. My one roomie has a yappy little dog that's SO loud and has disturbed quite a few private shows. -__-

I live with roommates, and they're both men. I really don't have to censor myself much because they really don't mind hearing me moaning haha! That being said though, it is a pain in the arse if they don't know I'm working and are banging on my door or generally making a lot of noise. My one roomie has a yappy little dog that's SO loud and has disturbed quite a few private shows. -__-

My roommates are the same. Two 20something olds. They know I cam, but I always try to cam when they are at work or when they are asleep. They have their tvs turned up and if their own snoring doesnt wake them up I doubt anything I say will.

Reactions: MissBlaire
I lived with a roomate when I first started camming and it was really hard, because I didn't want them to know what I do. I tried camming when they were at work and it sucked when they would take the day off without telling me. So I just ended up being ready for cam, waiting for them to leave and they never do xD

I saw some models who don't talk, but they do really creative shows like body painting/dancing in general. :)

Reactions: Kali Castle
I lived with a roomate when I first started camming and it was really hard, because I didn't want them to know what I do. I tried camming when they were at work and it sucked when they would take the day off without telling me. So I just ended up being ready for cam, waiting for them to leave and they never do xD

I saw some models who don't talk, but they do really creative shows like body painting/dancing in general. :)

ooh i know that feeling ive had that happen before! or they'd just randomly invite tons of friends over during the time i cam lol this is the first place im at where im not telling them I cam. I think that will actually make me more comfortable doing it. I already hide out in my room all day hahahah

I'm in the same situation right now, except my roommate doesn't work (he's disabled), so he's home most of the time! It really sucks. He knows I cam and has no problems with it, but I still feel awkward camming when he's home. His computer room is right next to my room too and he's on the computer a lot, so even if I try to be quiet, he can still hear me. I mostly try to cam when he's asleep.

update! : Ive cammed for 2 days now and The first day I was able to get on at times where my room mates were sleeping or gone so that was awesome! I did my show like normal. Today was a bit tougher. They threw a huge party. Right on the front porch outside my window haha I still cammed anyways, what I did that I think helped make the silence too bad was i bought a cute dry erase board that looked like a chat bubble and would write things and hold it next to my face. It was kinda fun and made it less awkward that I wasn't talking

I'm currently moving in with my aunt & uncle (who are great, the have a nice bedroom for me and everything!) I'll have more of a chance to cam and talk, but the problem is I talk too loudly :sweating: it'd be awkward if they heard me yelling about me being a dirty girl xD

Reactions: Val Vega
I just got a roommate & I'm still trying to figure it out. Basically I had to completely switch my schedule to their schedule which sucks because I loved working nights. I'm more of a night owl & I felt like I did better having night shifts in the mix. I still do occasionally when they stay out or I'll just do "chill" night shifts with my regulars who like when I come on at night. I try to just talk as low as possible. It's hard since I am use to having music going & just talking as loud as I want about anything. lol. I was thinking of sound proofing as soon as I get the extra money to do so. This feed of what to do in the meantime is super helpful too though! I'm glad I found it. It's definitely stressful being on a more strict schedule. Anyone figure out anything else from the last time they posted?! I'll be back if I have any more ideas that work out!

Reactions: Val Vega
Status
Not open for further replies.