AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming with ugly feet?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicaVee

Cam Model
Oct 3, 2018
Twitter Username
@AngelicaVeeXXX
Streamate Username
AngelicaVee
Hey guys! I've recently started camming, and it's super fun so far! But there's one issue I don't know how to handle, which is requests to show my feet. I lost the genetic lottery on my feet, and have multiple minor deformities, including hammer toes and bunions. And one of my feet has a pretty gnarly scar from a surgery I got last year. On top of that, I struggle with corns and callouses because of the aforementioned issues. Suffice to say, my feet are not very pretty. ;)

I'm fine with showing my feet for tokens, but I'm not sure if I should warn people before they spend money to see them. I know there's a niche market for bunions, but I'm worried people will be upset (or even grossed out!) if they spend tokens expecting to see pretty feet, and get my mangled hooves instead. But I also feel like launching into an explanation about my gross feet while on cam or on my profile would be a huge turn off to the customers that might not care either way. I could focus on catering to people who like bad feet, but that might cause me to lose more customers than I gain. I'm considering maybe just saying feet are a limit on cam, and saving showing them for privates and custom videos. I'm also thinking that catering to people who are really into socks might be a cute way to get around showing my feet.

What would you guys recommend? Any advice is much appreciated :shame:

You don't have to show feet on cam. If you WANT to focus on an "ugly foot fetish" or something like that and you're comfortable describing them like that, there may be a small market for that.

I personally don't show my feet or offer them at all while I cam. In the last 7 years or so, I've become uncomfortable with how they look due to a few medical issues. So I keep them out of cam view or wear thigh high socks or little yoga socks when I am online. If people ask, I tell them I have an older foot fetish video they can buy, but otherwise they're out of luck.

People DO love socks. Especially knee high and thigh high socks.

You don't have to show feet on cam. If you WANT to focus on an "ugly foot fetish" or something like that and you're comfortable describing them like that, there may be a small market for that.

I personally don't show my feet or offer them at all while I cam. In the last 7 years or so, I've become uncomfortable with how they look due to a few medical issues. So I keep them out of cam view or wear thigh high socks or little yoga socks when I am online. If people ask, I tell them I have an older foot fetish video they can buy, but otherwise they're out of luck.

People DO love socks. Especially knee high and thigh high socks.

Thank you! It's reassuring to hear that foot stuff isn't necessary to do well. I think my best bet is to just say I don't do them for now to keep things simple. And that way, I can charge more if I ever do decide to show them, because it will be special!

Now excuse me while I go stock up on thigh highs!

Thank you! It's reassuring to hear that foot stuff isn't necessary to do well. I think my best bet is to just say I don't do them for now to keep things simple. And that way, I can charge more if I ever do decide to show them, because it will be special!

Now excuse me while I go stock up on thigh highs!
Perfect plan!!

Reactions: n_i_c_u
I always wear socks on cam just because foot fetish stuff isn't my thing. I rock cute knee highs or thigh highs. When people ask why, I just tell them that I'm not into feet- mine or anyone else's, but I'm sure that they will find what they are looking for among the other beautiful women on the site. If they push the issue, I banhammer.

Reactions: AngelicaVee
Status
Not open for further replies.