AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cams Lost Connection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of camming today my cam lost connection. A box popped up that said I lost connection to MFC but I could still see my cam playing in my room. I went head and tried a couple times to get back on and in my room. When I finally got back everyone was gone and a couple of my reg came back and told me they lost connection too. Is this something that happens from time to time? Did it happen to anyone else or just my room? It really sucked to not get to say goodbye to everyone.

Angel_evilone said:
In the middle of camming today my cam lost connection. A box popped up that said I lost connection to MFC but I could still see my cam playing in my room. I went head and tried a couple times to get back on and in my room. When I finally got back everyone was gone and a couple of my reg came back and told me they lost connection too. Is this something that happens from time to time? Did it happen to anyone else or just my room? It really sucked to not get to say goodbye to everyone.

MFC server had a hiccup earlier today, it booted everybody off, members & models alike. It's a common occurrence, but usually it comes back in less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: Angel_evilone
Status
Not open for further replies.