AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

sexxxycouplel

Banhammered
Feb 2, 2024
Hello yesterday I got banned on chaturbate and the reason was harassing abusive language/conduct please I need help I'm always friendly nice person to everyone who joins my room 99% I'm too friendly I'm trying to make new friends I recently lost my parents they passed away and I lost all my real life friends that's my only job broadcasting on chaturbate and everyday I stream more than 10hours hoping for help/tokens and new friends to meet and trust please I need my account back help me I really mean it @punker barbie Please I'll do anything to get my account back and I'll be thankful forever my account name is: sexxxycouplel

@punker barbie Please help me I never got warned on chsturbate that I do something wrong I only used to get admin messages when I go away camera for a bit long time please help me I need my account back that's the only source of income I have my sister is unable to work because of her health problems and I'm the only one who they to get money pay for bills please I will do anything to get my account back and I will never do anything wrong not even 1% I will always behave and be so nice I've been always nice and friendly to people since I wanted to build a nice community that they would help me and love me please I need my account back I beg you! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie some grey users come and ask for moderator status maybe they report when i give them moderator status being nice and helpful or maybe some grey users made thousands of fake accounts and report me i have never been unfriendly to people im always friendly please im begging you i need my account back im literally begging you for getting back my account to me thats my only way to pay rent and bills and i live onmy with my sister and she's unable to work because of her health status please im begging for help

Upvote 0
This is just sad.. that you need to resort to begging, did you even try contacting support? 3 desperate posts here in 2 hours. You need to be patient and wait the process

Upvote 0
This is just sad.. that you need to resort to begging, did you even try contacting support? 3 desperate posts here in 2 hours. You need to be patient and wait the process
I'm trying to be patient but chsturbate wasn't patient immediately permanent banned me because of grey users reporting and others who's insulting

Upvote 0
They told you it was permanent?
Yes like I don't understand I didn't even get warned or emailed or nothing literally nothing and I'm too friendly with everyone but if a grey user or other and talk bad to me get me angry they report me and I get banned permanently? Without a warning without anything that's too unfair not fair at all where is humanity??

Upvote 0
Is that even fair? Because I'm pretty sure grey users and the other user freddy_bear made 1000 users everyday reporting that's not even fair no admin message me warn me and say if one more time with an evidence we ban you but no?? So if I go report a model who has 10000 views and everyday I make bots make fake accounts fake screenshots and report her boom chaturbate ban her permanently? That simple? Someone answer me with fair answer that's too easy to ban people to chaturbate? I need My account back please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203-160511_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203-160511_Gmail.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
Is that even fair? Because I'm pretty sure grey users and the other user freddy_bear made 1000 users everyday reporting that's not even fair no admin message me warn me and say if one more time with an evidence we ban you but no?? So if I go report a model who has 10000 views and everyday I make bots make fake accounts fake screenshots and report her boom chaturbate ban her permanently? That simple? Someone answer me with fair answer that's too easy to ban people to chaturbate? I need My account back please
I got banned yesterday too. patrick8p. My girl & I were on and both verified but it banned me. How long did it take you to hear from support?

Upvote 0