AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore again...but different question this time ;)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LilyMarie said:
I'm lost.
She wants to be a (successful) model but strongly agrees with a guy on YouTube who seems to hate models, members and... camming? What. :think:
She's either a complete fuck-up of a wanna be model or just a random douche trollin' the forum. Clearly I'm done being nice or passive-aggressive about my feelings on this person. Can only push my buttons so many times before I take off my happy/helpful hat.

Either way, we've wasted more breath (keystrokes) on this person than was necessary. Good riddance.

LilyMarie said:
I'm lost.
She wants to be a (successful) model but strongly agrees with a guy on YouTube who seems to hate models, members and... camming? What. :think:

I think it was more like "hey, guys, I have a member who wants to give me lots of tokens, how can I best benefit from his generousity, oh btw, my camscore should higher, why isn't it higher? other models have high camscores, why isn't mine as high as theirs? screw those bitches and their silly games anyway, they only make more money than me because they play silly games that I'm far too attractive to have to bother with, and hey, what about that one model, Jalyn, she's not very attractive is she? and why is everyone upset with me, I'm only telling the T - R - U - T - H, well you're all shit anyway, and oh look, somebody somewhere doesn't like AmberCutie, haha, oh shit I'm banned :( "

HiGirlsRHot said:
So a clever troll, or rude clueless model?

I'm voting for troll, only because I don't want to believe people can be so stupid.
It happens, unfortunately.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
ScarletVixen said:
I kind of think "failed model turned bitter troll"
Yeah it's not the first time we've had a model on here that isn't well accepted turn into a trollish bitch. Though in the past, they've been verified models so we knew who we were dealing with.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
trishhh said:
Okay guys, it was fun but seriously now, will I be lynching by members who aren't my friends (but remember me) If I'll go back with new account and camscore about 3k?

Christ, your posts give me a headache. I have no idea what you are trying to say half the time.

Reactions: 1 person
LOL!!

Dam! I can't believe I missed all the fun! I vote troll, I also wouldn't vote clever troll either. It could be a girl, for some reason I have a feeling it's a guy who hates camgirls for some reason. Unless "her" model name isn't the same as on here it doesn't exist. One of the reasons I think it might be a guy is the lack of a photo/not trying to get into the models only forum.
A camgirl/woman who hates models could just make a profile somewhere and get verified, they'd be kicked out pretty quickly, but maybe get infos on what us girls do when we get our periods and such and then spread it around the whole internet as revenge!!

Either way, what a bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.