AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore again...but different question this time ;)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
Ermahgerd.... the irony of you using a "banging your head against the wall" smiley... it's potent... stings the nostrils, ya know?

Here's a list of things you've said/implied that might "sound bad to us"

Models who play games only do so because they're not attractive enough to make tokens without them.

I must look like Flava Flav then! :lol:

tumblr_m8jx3wzct41rcasr4o1_400.jpg

And, Bob, I LOLed at 'ermahgerd'...HAHA!

Reactions: LadyLuna
trishhh said:
Why saying ''run all over the room'' sounds bad for You? :banghead: hmmm I don't understand but nvm. I just described her way to earn.

I didn't want to be rude. In fact, I just described what we all see.

I don't think we're all seeing the same thing. :?

I'm not a GinnyPotter regular, but I will say that I think she's flippin' adorable-looking. This isn't a casting for Vogue; the looks requirement here is mostly whatever a significant number of customers, primarily straight males, find attractive. That can be any of a number of different looks, and most of them are nothing like a fashion model. Also, personality, voice, attitude, etc. make a difference. "Running all over the room" may help sometimes, but some of those girls you don't think look like models are very attractive to a lot of men.

There's gonna be an element of luck involved in being successful at anything but to say that somebody owes half their success to luck seems to be dismissive of the hard work they put into their chosen profession.

Also, you seem to be suggesting that if you have a good day, your camscore should increase more than it does for the models who had a better day than you. That doesn't seem logical.

JoleneJolene said:
trishhh said:
All I can say..thank God I don't have to play games! :icon-lol:
Considering your posts... maybe you should think about it. ;)

LOL Jolene there are so many moment on here that you say something that makes me laugh my head off!

It is true that a lot of it is luck, but it's more about luck of whether you happen to be to a high tipping members tastes, or there happen to be members online who like your looks/personality at the same time as you, and they find you, this is why a higher camscore is good because it's easier to find you, for you, I can't really see this benefitting you, because whatever you look like if you talk anything like how you do on here on cam members will run a mile anyway whether they come into your room or not. To be honest, from what you've been saying and your general attitude I would throw the towel in, you just seem to enjoy slagging off everyone else and are acting like it's ok. You also sound a little mad. This is one of those moments where as a camgirl you get used to reading what members type and you can often tell if they're not completely mentally sound. I'm getting some seriously weird vibes from you, and it's not just because you're being bitchy. Is it just me?

Why don't you quit whining and blaming everyone else because not enough members like you? Maybe once you shut up and just get on with it you'll find you do better, or most likely not, but still, stop whining!

I would be interested to see your actual model profile, as I'm still not convinced you even are a model as I cannot find you anywhere.

Honestly, This is going to sound horrible... bear (rawr!) with me. Aside from some of my personal interests that others don't always care for (and are permanently on my body) I know I'm an above average looking girl. I don't think I deserve anything special because of my appearance but I'm aware that I've got a very pretty face and I'm grateful for it.

However, I'm a fucking wierdo! What some may refer to as a "personality for print." :lol: I am 100% certain that if I was just oozing sex all the time, I wouldn't have survived my first year on MFC. Crazy hot girls willing to fuck themselves for you are a dime a dozen on the internet, you gotta be more than a pretty face. Some very pretty girls get lucky and have a huge fan base from only their looks, but that's not the norm, page 2 is proof of that. The amount of super pretty girls with low camscores is incredible and 9 times out of 10 it's because they don't do anything/interact.

To think you can just float on your looks is reckless and silly. You wont last long with that attitude.

mynameisbob84 said:
There's gonna be an element of luck involved in being successful at anything but to say that somebody owes half their success to luck seems to be dismissive of the hard work they put into their chosen profession.

Also, you seem to be suggesting that if you have a good day, your camscore should increase more than it does for the models who had a better day than you. That doesn't seem logical.

Actually, this brings to mind a point I've wanted to make for a while -- it's relevant here, but it also relates to the whole top 20/100 thing too:

You don't have to "beat" a certain number of models to do well. If you think you had a good day, you DID. If you're making an amount of money you're satisfied with, it shouldn't matter what your camscore is or if you're not ranked as high as some other model. The point is, if you're making a good living, you're doing fine. That's the only measurement that really matters (plus if you're happy with what you're doing, of course).

Studio models get a new account then tipped offline a large amount that shoots their camscore high. I've seen it done, and members get really nasty getting the lounge to bombard her with trolls and rate her profile 1 star.

I never said your tip was fake, but you are trying to use the same tactics that studio models use to get a fake camscore. So I was just trying to warn you the general attitude about that on MFC. Geez. :roll:

I don't even know why I tried to give you sound advice. :woops:

All I get from your posts are "I'm a jealous camgirl with a bad attitude who wants to take stabs at the more popular models, yet complain about how the camscore isn't working for me. I don't want to do anything new, like games, to try and better my cam room so I'll just figure out how to cheat the system." Cool! :thumbleft:

HarmlessSquirrel said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Actually, this brings to mind a point I've wanted to make for a while -- it's relevant here, but it also relates to the whole top 20/100 thing too:

You don't have to "beat" a certain number of models to do well. If you think you had a good day, you DID. If you're making an amount of money you're satisfied with, it shouldn't matter what your camscore is or if you're not ranked as high as some other model. The point is, if you're making a good living, you're doing fine. That's the only measurement that really matters (plus if you're happy with what you're doing, of course).

I completely agree. If you're doing well enough to be in the top 20, then regadless of whether you're placed 17th or 3rd, that's something to celebrate. The fact that there were 2 or 16 models who placed ahead of you should be of little importance (in my opinon).

JoleneJolene said:
Crazy hot girls willing to fuck themselves for you are a dime a dozen on the internet, you gotta be more than a pretty face. Some very pretty girls get lucky and have a huge fan base from only their looks, but that's not the norm, page 2 is proof of that. The amount of super pretty girls with low camscores is incredible and 9 times out of 10 it's because they don't do anything/interact.

To think you can just float on your looks is reckless and silly. You wont last long with that attitude.
:text-yeahthat: :text-goodpost: :text-thankyoublue:

Edited to add: badmouthing other girls on the site will only add to your problems, so a great bit of advice (which you may or may not heed since you've ignored other suggestions) is that you stop that shit right now.

trishhh said:
Im a kind of model..who prefer to be seductive and sexy than behave like GinnyPotter who run all over the room, screaming, jumping etc lol
What if I told you... you can be sexy AND run all over the room at the same time?
Lots of guys like girls who look like they are having the time of their life and lots of fun; they think that is sexy.
Just a side note.
Also, what GinnyPotter does is obviously working for her while you're unsatisfied with your camscore :)

I think Ginny's awesome, and she is really pretty. We get very used to seeing gorgeous people on screens so our opinions change, but check her out at the convention videos, she definitely stands out! She may not be your type, and on screen she just looks like a normal girl, but she's still a hottie, of the cute/cool variety.

I never used to think Jalyn was that pretty, she's gorgeous in a striking way rather than a soft "pretty" way, it's just a different look maybe to one you go for. Just because you're not attracted to her doesn't give you the right to say that no one is ever going to look at her vids because she's not attractive enough. Seeing as she probably makes about $40k a month at least there are clearly a lot of people who do not share your opinions.

And you know what, why the fuck do you care anyway? This is life, in every single career you can do extremely well or terribly, you can just hope that you'll end up somewhere in the middle. My mother is an author, she does pretty well, enough to make a decent living, she doesn't go around bashing Stephanie Meyer (the woman who wrote twilight) or J.K Rowling because of their success, (for one she's writing totally different books) or even expecting her books to become national consistent best sellers just because she's written one.
There will always be those who do extremely well, sure it may not be to your tastes, or anything like what you do, but they did well for a reason (if she started bashing the others she would lose publicity, like you are). Just get on with your own stuff and stop caring so much about what everyone else does. Yeah I know mfc has the whole ranking system and you can see the other girls at work, so you can feel more directly in competition with them, but you aren't really so get over it and try your best.

trishhh said:
Why saying ''run all over the room'' sounds bad for You? :banghead: hmmm I don't understand but nvm. I just described her way to earn.
Life is easier for beautiful people. Well, for Sysy it was a lot easier cuz I heard She was starting when the site had only 100 models online, even one of members said to me ''She's older than internet'' lol.

Actually, she started out working 6-7 sites at a time, making a decent living, until she found MFC and did all those sites, plus MFC at the same time. Realized quickly that she was making more on MFC alone than the other 6-7 sites combined and quit doing all of those sites. More than likely her fans from each of those sites, then joined MFC to continue spending time with her. Don't believe everything you hear, most of it is bullshit, unless you hear it from the model herself. :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
trishhh said:
Im a kind of model..who prefer to be seductive and sexy than behave like GinnyPotter who run all over the room, screaming, jumping etc lol
What if I told you... you can be sexy AND run all over the room at the same time?
Lots of guys like girls who look like they are having the time of their life and lots of fun; they think that is sexy.

Indeedio. Like, Jolene for example. I've only ever been in her room a handful of times but I don't think I've ever seen her sit down for even a second when she's on cam. And Jolene's more than a little bit sexy, ya know? ;)

Miss_Lollipop ...I think I will cry lol pls don't do this to me.. lol

Studio models get a new account then tipped offline a large amount that shoots their camscore high. I've seen it done, and members get really nasty getting the lounge to bombard her with trolls and rate her profile 1 star.

But Im not going to have 15,000 cs at new profile... Just 3-4k, not more... They will ''bombard'' me too??

The first thing that came to my mind while reading this thread - Why isn't trishhh verified as a model on ACF?

I'd prefer to give advice to a model who I knew, for a fact, was a model on a camsite. Otherwise, it feels like I'm giving advice to a troll-member who wants to pose as a model to get us up in arms. It's happened before, who's to say it isn't happening now?

Btw You know what is funny/weird ??
So many members, so many ppl here, and I actually never ever heard anyone who said "I remember how Potter/Skyler/Sysy etc was starting, and their camscore was 1000-1500''.

Like all of top models always been top. lol

Why isn't trishhh verified as a model on ACF?

I'm sorry but I don't know that too :(

And I'd like to explain something.
The main reason why I wanna change account isn't the camscore. It's because my studio takes 1$ from all 3 :(
And just for good start...make camscore a bit higher. But not 10k or more! nooo!

trishhh said:
The main reason why I wanna change account isn't the camscore. It's because my studio takes 1$ from all 3 :(
And just for good start...make camscore a bit higher. But not 10k or more! nooo!

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10076&p=239884#p239884
trishhh said:
lol.

My model - means - a model who works for ME!

I am a model and I have a studio :))

PS. Don't worry, I pay them very well ;) lol

:think:

trishhh said:
So many members, so many ppl here, and I actually never ever heard anyone who said "I remember how Potter/Skyler/Sysy etc was starting, and their camscore was 1000-1500''.

Some models shoot up to 3-4000 camscore in their first week - Mine was around 4000 in my first month, I know that. No one probably remembers their camscores being so low because they weren't low for very long. I'd probably say no one remembers me at a 1k camscore unless they were there since day 1.

Some models just do well with new model status. Some models know how to handle a room, some models know how to get people in their rooms with or without games and get them to stay. Sometimes there's just that LUCK factor that you don't seem to grasp. The right man finds the right model and his wallet just opens up for her with ease because she is the right model for him. This happens a lot for top models. They are doing something right.

From what I can tell, what you're not doing right is personality. You're very focused on other people and not yourself. I can imagine your room is suffering from this.

AedanRayne said:
The first thing that came to my mind while reading this thread - Why isn't trishhh verified as a model on ACF?

I'd prefer to give advice to a model who I knew, for a fact, was a model on a camsite. Otherwise, it feels like I'm giving advice to a troll-member who wants to pose as a model to get us up in arms. It's happened before, who's to say it isn't happening now?
trishhh isn't a verified model for 2 reasons

1. they haven't requested it by going through the steps
2. since I have gotten a terrible vibe from this person and find her (?) incredibly rude I will NOT allow it now. (I announced that in the other thread where she makes rude comments about models who are successful on MFC and acts in a condescending manner.)

In fact, I am almost at the point where she (?) has worn out her welcome.

Mine was around 4000 in my first month.

that's awesome...Mine is still 1500 after half year...But I've been already told I should play some games hehehe :p

But I lied before. I remember one member was telling me about DarlingMegann. That ''it took about 6 month for her to appear where she is now, and her fans were working really hard for it together''.

So sorry..I heard it :p But it still once.

TheFluffsta said:
trishhh said:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10076&p=239884#p239884
trishhh said:
lol.

My model - means - a model who works for ME!

I am a model and I have a studio :))

PS. Don't worry, I pay them very well ;) lol

:think:

That sounds like a noir/detective movie third act revelation to me :-D

Ehhh...okay...now about my personality....

Don't worry, members like me, some of them too much sometimes ;)

But unfortunately only those completely broke :)

You just remind me a funny story..
Hugh Hefner of MFC (You should know His name ;)) visited me once and been in my room for about 20 minutes...I was talking with friends about camscore etc...that i am here long time bla bla... And when I said ''Hey guys, maybe I just don't fit this place'' He said: ''LOL''..just lol....

:lol:

trishhh said:

http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=ginnypotter

Now, if that site had been started earlier that graph would go even further back showing that Ginny did indeed start out with the same score as everyone else and worked to get it where it is all by herself.

http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=olivianaked

That one is OliviaNaked, who is a top model that started later than Ginny. Looks like her camscore started out just the same as anyone else's to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.