AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore again...but different question this time ;)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JickyJuly said:
Pro-tip: Not every old dude running around in his pajamas is Hugh Hefner. :lol:
And not every person on MFC with "HughHefner" in their name is actually Hugh Hefner.

:think: It smells like burning polyester in here.

Attachments

• liar-liar.jpg
    liar-liar.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 340
AmberCutie said:
AedanRayne said:
The first thing that came to my mind while reading this thread - Why isn't trishhh verified as a model on ACF?

In fact, I am almost at the point where she (?) has worn out her welcome.

Now Amber woman can be trolls :-D . Admittedly not as common as men. If she is a troll, she is pretty decent one and I am enjoying the show.
If she isn't a troll, then I'd say the sensible advice offered here has fallen on deaf ears, and Trisha needs some new batteries for her hearing aid.

Is this what happens in the Model only forum? If so I am really missing out. :-x :lol:

lol, sorry, I though that PLAYBOY555 is kinda big fish here... but maybe I'm wrong. I'm still not that long on mfc :)

but still trying to figure out what that LOL meant..hm..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Playboy555? Sure he tips a lot, but outside of the lounge and a couple rooms that he's tipped in, he isn't big fish.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Okay guys, it was fun but seriously now, will I be lynching by members who aren't my friends (but remember me) If I'll go back with new account and camscore about 3k?

NoelleBright said:
trishhh said:
Btw You know what is funny/weird ??
So many members, so many ppl here, and I actually never ever heard anyone who said "I remember how Potter/Skyler/Sysy etc was starting, and their camscore was 1000-1500''.

Like all of top models always been top. lol

http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=ginnypotter

Now, if that site had been started earlier that graph would go even further back showing that Ginny did indeed start out with the same score as everyone else and worked to get it where it is all by herself.

http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=olivianaked

That one is OliviaNaked, who is a top model that started later than Ginny. Looks like her camscore started out just the same as anyone else's to me.

NO Noelle, Its all a conspiracy, The more you run around the more your camscore goes up, right? Like a pedometer?

Don't Believe The Truth kids... :thumbleft:

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
AmberCutie said:
JickyJuly said:
And not every person on MFC with "HughHefner" in their name is actually Hugh Hefner.

Bet these are in the minority if anything :whistle:

Reactions: JickyJuly
sweetiebatman said:
NoelleBright said:
trishhh said:
So many members, so many ppl here, and I actually never ever heard anyone who said "I remember how Potter/Skyler/Sysy etc was starting, and their camscore was 1000-1500''.

Now, if that site had been started earlier that graph would go even further back showing that Ginny did indeed start out with the same score as everyone else and worked to get it where it is all by herself.

That one is OliviaNaked, who is a top model that started later than Ginny. Looks like her camscore started out just the same as anyone else's to me.

NO Noelle, Its all a conspiracy, The more you run around the more your camscore goes up, right? Like a pedometer?

I bought a hamster to run in a camscore wheel for me, but then it died.

TheFluffsta said:
sweetiebatman said:
NoelleBright said:
trishhh said:

I bought a hamster to run in a camscore wheel for me, but then it died.

It didn't die, Leo had it wacked, hamster mob stylee,

You cannot cheat the system, expected better if i'm honest Fluff :lol:

Asking advice and not taking it, is one thing. But the outright hostility towards other MODELS while in A MODEL/member community? Well, shit on a shingle, you've set yourself in here well.

I doubt you'll get any helpful advice from here on except don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

hahahahahahahahaha the comment from that YT film:

''I think it is funny how the virgin losers on that website pay these models like CandieCane, LovelyKittie, and AmberCutie hundreds of dollars a day. Most of them don't even strip but because the guys actually think they are friends of the jobless money suckers they pay them loads to stay clothed. Then you have losers the losers who pretend that the models are on there to be sweet and nice and don't care about the money which is what makes the camscore. But yet they pay out loads to them. lol''

hahahahaha, damn, ppl, You can say I am rude, You can say You don't liek me but thisss....this is so fucking true hahahaha....I just died :D:D

trishhh said:

''I think it is funny how the virgin losers on that website pay these models like CandieCane, LovelyKittie, and AmberCutie hundreds of dollars a day. Most of them don't even strip but because the guys actually think they are friends of the jobless money suckers they pay them loads to stay clothed. Then you have losers the losers who pretend that the models are on there to be sweet and nice and don't care about the money which is what makes the camscore. But yet they pay out loads to them. lol''

hahahahaha, damn, ppl, You can say I am rude, You can say You don't liek me but thisss....this is so fucking true hahahaha....I just died :D:D
So you consider yourself a lying, jobless money sucker? Good to know!

trishhh said:
Okay guys, it was fun but seriously now, will I be lynching by members who aren't my friends (but remember me) If I'll go back with new account and camscore about 3k?

I think you meant "Will I be lynched by members who aren't my friends if I go back with a new account and camscore of 3,000?"

Well, I think others have already told you to stop trying to start new accounts and just figure out a way to make MFC work for you on your existing account. A new account and cam score won't make a difference if you continue making the same mistakes - whatever they may be - that you've been making. A little while back, I had a cam score in the 400s. It's over 1,000 now (not fantastic, but definitely an improvement) because I worked to get it up (no pun intended...hehe).

I know you seem to think that raffles and games are for us ugly folk, but raffles and contests has helped me in the past, and it may give people more incentive to spend money on you.

Yours truly,

Quasimodo
quasimodo.jpg

trishhh said:

Yup, confirmed. Taking out the trash!

trishhh said:

I don't think I've ever seen Amber wear clothes. Just sayin'....

And again, you're confusing truth with opinion. But other than that, here's a shovel, keep on digging, bb :thumbleft:

trishhh said:

You just died?

Good.

Nice one, it's always a great idea to bash the woman who runs the site you're posting on. Great job, you're definitely a classy model who is far better than all of those other "top models" who have to play games to get their high CamScores.

Just leave already, you're not welcome here. It's obvious you didn't come her for real advice and have no intention of becoming a real upstanding model.

EDIT - YAY she is banned!! Now let's...
squirrel_party_invitation-p161606355875028138b2gg3_400.jpg

:hello2:

Attachments

• 3094a620.gif
    3094a620.gif
    845.6 KB · Views: 216
I'm lost.
She wants to be a (successful) model but strongly agrees with a guy on YouTube who seems to hate models, members and... camming? What. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.