AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MilaMilanXXX said:
Hi Sveta , yes max upload is 1 MB but in general it is only half....I will get the better cam this month as well as a semi-pro CCD cam..so will try both...but I agree lighting is important .....I will try it all and see what will happen with my cam...thx for the advice
Yes, 0,5 MB would not be enough...Sorry to hear that. I myself had some big internet problems here (Living on the island or ya) and I was feeling like someone cut off my air. Hope that new camera works out for you :)

MilaMilanXXX said:
calvert there is a very simple reason why IT DOES MAKE SENSE.......Calculation > model buys 10.000 tokens at $800, tips herself and gets back 50% ....so each 10.000 tokens cost her out of pocket..$ 300.. Yes it costs her (studio) money but it also brings benefits > tipping wars, higher cam rate = higher visibility and more prestige ...I had a big tipper ( a real one who actually pays for his tokens) dropping 50.000 in my room last year within 1 hour all in 666 tips , when he started I had 220 people in my room which went up to 700+ and I had people also tipping in 66's and so on , some of my other tippers got involved....super day for me as I didn't pay a cent...

Remember this is a game of numbers....... I know for a fact that large 'self tipping' even can create very high positions...lol....

Again there is nothing wrong with this, but especially for the girls desperate to be in the top 20 it would be fair to say that sometimes money wise it is better to stay out of the top 20...I know also for a fact that there are girls in the top 20 making less than girls on 30-35...

I've always suspected that was the case, thanks for confirming my suspicions. A reinvestment, so to speak. More evidence that the camscore is the cake.

So you're saying a large part of showing your tits on the internet is a lie? My hopes and dreams have been dashed on the rocks of reality. Also I shouldn't be wearing noise canceling headsets while waiting for my oven timer to go off.

ImWOW said:
I get tons of guys telling me everyday that I have the best camera they ever seen and that its so clear it almost looks 3D

Best camera ever seen? Well either that was with a different setup than the one you use currently, or those guys were smoking crack. Your cam setup is decent but by no means phenomenal.

Your color is turned up a bit high - it screams "Romanian studio worker". Notice how the pink is obnoxiously bright. Your skin tone is okay, but it wouldn't hurt if you cranked the color down a bit.

Your picture clarity is decent. I've seen better, but it's nothing to complain about. There's something about it that's not quite perfect, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe the sharpness is turned up too much?

Your biggest problem is your atrocious frame rate. It's terrible. It's so slow, it's like watching a slide-show. It seems to get better and worse, but when it's 'better', it's still not good. Fix that shit, woman.

Pic related, it's a lossless cap from her room.

LilyPink said:
I'm hoping he doesn't ever stumble across my room!

Oh shi-

Don't worry, I don't go out of my way to pick on up and coming models unless there's a really good reason to. Sorry to derail this thread.

Attachments

• LilyPink001.jpg
    LilyPink001.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 275
So I believe there was discussion last night in Amber's room regarding the effect of offline tips rated 10 and how they measure into CamScore. Anyone know beyond a reasonable doubt about them? Or do we have some test subjects? :D

i say a bunch of you models get together and slap them with a class action lawsuit claiming you want to be informed exactly what effects your score this is technically a job and your cam score effects your publicity on the site and every other job gives you the rigth to know what effects how you are evaluated among other things, keeping it secret seems illegal

i saw a model who's camera had insane color intensity o_O her vag looked like a pink neon light o_O in a weird way it was kind of erotic because she also had naturally dark skin so extra contrast plus the natural contrast of pink pussy and dark skin intensified by weird settings made it like super bright

bawksy said:
ImWOW said:
I get tons of guys telling me everyday that I have the best camera they ever seen and that its so clear it almost looks 3D
Fix that shit, woman.

First of all - could you please delete this picture? You didn't ask for my permission on putting this here. I know there is a lot of "naked" stuff of all kinds of models but still, delete it please
2nd - at that point i probably had alot of guys in my room, so yeah video will be slower when over 1000 people watching you
3rd - I LOVE my camera and how it looks, no one EVER complained or said anything bad ever before. I personally don't like when models don't have much color, sometimes it looks like they don't leave their house for weeks, heir skin looks grey.

ImWOW said:
bawksy said:
ImWOW said:
Fix that shit, woman.

First of all - could you please delete this picture? You didn't ask for my permission on putting this here. I know there is a lot of "naked" stuff of all kinds of models but still, delete it please
2nd - at that point i probably had alot of guys in my room, so yeah video will be slower when over 1000 people watching you
3rd - I LOVE my camera and how it looks, no one EVER complained or said anything bad ever before. I personally don't like when models don't have much color, sometimes it looks like they don't leave their house for weeks, heir skin looks grey.

I will take it down for ya. We were simply trying to help, but if you enjoy your colors that unnaturally bright, that's cool. I just thought maybe you didn't realize how bright it is.

Either way, you're beautiful, you obviously enjoy your MFC work, so good for you.

EDIT: Oh also, turning the exposure down just a tad on the camera may help the frame rate that bawksy was talking about. I doubt it's due to the room size.

I will take it down for ya. We were simply trying to help, but if you enjoy your colors that unnaturally bright, that's cool. I just thought maybe you didn't realize how bright it is.

Either way, you're beautiful, you obviously enjoy your MFC work, so good for you.
Thank you Amber!

EDIT: Oh also, turning the exposure down just a tad on the camera may help the frame rate that bawksy was talking about. I doubt it's due to the room size.
I always check how I look by coming to my room as quest. It always looks very fast. While I'm online, if I see that to me my video looks a bit slow I always ask people "Hey guys who is my video? It is good or laggy?" , 99% of times guys say "Its perfect, seeing you hearing you good" ...so maybe bawskys internet connection is not that fast since everyone else sees me good.

ImWOW I've been to Grand Cayman when I was on a cruise, I like the sea turtle display, and Hell was funny - I wanted to taste the local seafood but the idiots with me wanted KFC :(

Back to the actual topic. I've noticed something weird. For example, I went online with a cam score 8000, by the end of the day my cam score went up to 8800, next day, in the morning, when I check it would be 8700.
There are some models i know, whey didn't come online for days and their cam score is the same.
So i was wondering, if i am logged in to the MFC Chat program, but not actually Online broadcasting, is it considered as "being online time"? So If i am logged in, chatting with my friend but not broadcasting, will it affect the formula "time online/tokens made"? Just want to know what you guys think..

All I can say is that I've seen models with scores in the thousands fall asleep and leave their cam on and room open ALL NIGHT with only a few single token tip attempts to awaken them and their score didn't go down at all. Riddle me that one. :think:

Bocefish said:
All I can say is that I've seen models with scores in the thousands fall asleep and leave their cam on and room open ALL NIGHT with only a few single token tip attempts to awaken them and their score didn't go down at all. Riddle me that one. :think:
Did you actually watch them all night? Maybe in between they did get a big tip? :think:

ImWOW said:
Bocefish said:
Did you actually watch them all night? Maybe in between they did get a big tip? :think:

Yes, I was there the entire time she was passed out. Her camscore did not change at all. This was about 7 months ago though, so they may have changed how the camscore is rated. Who really knows WTF goes on with camscores?!? I sure as hell don't. :lol:

Bocefish said:
Yes, I was there the entire time she was passed out. Her camscore did not change at all. This was about 7 months ago though, so they may have changed how the camscore is rated. Who really knows WTF goes on with camscores?!? I sure as hell don't. :lol:
I started working on MFC in April. Then I got my cam score at 7000-7400 very easily and fast. Then in time it started to fall down. At some point I had internet problems for few weeks so it dropped to 5300....After that it was very hard to get it higher even though i would make the same tokens or even more. So maybe when you just start it is easier to get it hight? Maybe thats why some models open new accounts? Maaaaaagiccc :?

Yeah, I've heard that the first week you're a model is crucial to your camscore so if you start of with a bang, your camscore sky rockets. Alternatively, if you suck...yeah. Point of no return.

I thought I'd started off with a bang! But then it fell when I had a one weekend and a music festival off.. I've only been on there about 3 weeks and it's so hard to get it back up to 2000. I'm almost there though!!

MzMarche said:
Yeah, I've heard that the first week you're a model is crucial to your camscore so if you start of with a bang, your camscore sky rockets. Alternatively, if you suck...yeah. Point of no return.

I shot up quickly, then when the new model title dropped, so did my score- nothing changed other than the label. When I first started in October on a whim my score shot up in the 2K range in one day, and I didn't make anything spectacular. Who knows. I've decided to stop worrying about it, just do my awesome thing, and hopefully it will go up.

Well, I guess the verdict is in: Who Knows?

I'm starting to give less and less of a damn about my score too. A watched pot never boils.

D0mino said:

Ohhh D0m, I love the way you write.

You're totally right, too. Need to stop flipping my lid over my camscore and just focus on being successful and having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.