AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, okay. I'm pretty sure I get it now, thank you.
I think now I can stop freaking out about me being able to see my profile. :)

Lily90x said:
Ah, okay. I'm pretty sure I get it now, thank you.
I think now I can stop freaking out about me being able to see my profile. :)
Yay!

Let me give you an example that might make you understand even further...

If I log into my model account on my browser to broadcast on cam, or to visit other models on the site on my model name, then go to my profiles.myfreecams.com administration page later in the day (after I've closed the window) it remembers me. If I log on to my premium account on the same browser to visit models on the site, then come back later to profiles.myfreecams.com, it thinks I am "cutienoodle" since it saved my log in credentials of my premium account last. While the site, and the profiles.myfreecams.com administration pages are different, and treat your "online status" differently, they still share the same log-in credentials and will remember whichever one you were logged into last.

Reactions: LilyMarie
LacieLaPlante said:
http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=princesstamy

What about PrincessTamy admitting to a fake camscore on here? Wowie.

Her score won't last long, she is already down about 5,000 points in three days.

Um. Holy crap.

Attachments

• holycamscore.jpg
    holycamscore.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 272
  • holycamscore2.jpg
    holycamscore2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 271
if a 100K + token night only raises a models Camscore 2K (you know who you are)
then a 6K + rise in Camscore must need over 300K + token input , and if so shouldn't
that model also be at #1 in the Miss MyFreeCams ?
just my :twocents-02cents: but I'm thinking Scamscore

bud9752 said:
then a 6K + rise in Camscore must need over 300K + token input , and if so shouldn't

Perhaps a 100K+/- tip was sent offline.

bud9752 said:
Well, she's currently #2. That page on camscorestats.com says she mentioned a 200k offline tip. It's possible.

ETA: And my 100k+ night raised me about 3k camscore.

Don't forget, history may factor in that jump AND she works a time of day when there aren't many high score models on - so she is probably making a much larger share of tokens than if it were evening / night...

Just my :twocents-02cents:

#2's camscore started the month at 30k and is now 46k, it reflects the amount of tips she's taken in and keeps getting. At so high a camscore it would drop pretty fast if she didn't keep up with tips.

I find it really strange that #1's camscore hasn't gone up even a few thousands points if she's managing to out pacing her in tips for the month, we're talking a solid 2 weeks she's been #1. But her camscore has stayed in the 24k-26k since october. :whistle:

bud9752 said:

One of my regs tipped me 50k tokens at the beginning of this week (yes, I was speechless for a good ten minutes and apparently i went a very strange colour lol) and my camscore went from 3000ish to just over 6000 (it's dropped a couple of hundred again now), i made about another 1500 tokens on top of that epic tip that night. So I'm sure that a 100k night would cause a raise of more than 2k on camscore.

Ultimately all this goes to prove is that as much as any of us claim that we know how camscore works it's still a bit of a mystery and there is nobody who can claim to be an expert. I have no idea what i need to make per hour as an average now to keep my score up, I'm just focusing on getting on cam and having fun and trying to be a little bit organised and structured at the same time (organisation is defo not a strong point for me...)

Reactions: LailaBaise
Oh wow! Well done miss! That's amazing!!

On another note..
Can I just say about the sudden mahoosive camscore increases.. has the asian page closed down yet? So those camscore points are being given to us lots maybe?

Cam Scores have been so weird for me! I worked my butt all the way up to just over 4000, and in the past month or two I have been trying extra hard and Feel like ive been doing better then before and my score has dropped to just under 3000 to today like 3040...

Im wondering if its because the top girls have been getting crazy tips, Im just going to continue not to worry about it too much and keep having fun I guess :think:

Just stopping by to add to the topic =P ...Firstly, I'd like to say...I'm SO sick of my cam score! It makes absolutely NO sense to me.... and I'd like to say, "I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE!", but I'd be fibbing ;). I've had enough of trying to figure it out...so I've been just going w/ the flow. When I first started MFC, April of last year, my cam score quickly went up to 7.9-8.5k ....It was like that for MONTHS, approx. 6-8 months... NOTHING has changed, if anything, things have gotten better.... But my cam score dropped over the following 6 months and I have stayed at 5kish for MONTHS now. Nothing changes it, big tips, etc NOTHING lol So pffftt screw it. And I haven't been MFC since the 14th, so 11 days, and it has gone up +450 : / Makes no sense.... It goes up and down everyday, when I'm not online... :think: Oh well! As long as we are meeting our goals, and having a great time, that's all that really matters right?!
:-D

NinjaPerv said:
I find it really strange that #1's camscore hasn't gone up even a few thousands points if she's managing to out pacing her in tips for the month, we're talking a solid 2 weeks she's been #1. But her camscore has stayed in the 24k-26k since october. :whistle:

Take a look at how many hours #1 works everyday. She works insane 6-8 hour shifts every day so she has to be bringing in massive amounts of tokens to keep her camscore in the 24-26k range.

CandieMoose said:
NinjaPerv said:

Take a look at how many hours #1 works everyday. She works insane 6-8 hour shifts every day so she has to be bringing in massive amounts of tokens to keep her camscore in the 24-26k range.
As far as I've seen, Jalyn has been very consistent for a long time now, I wouldn't expect her camscore to fluctuate much.

MissVoluptuis said:
And I haven't been MFC since the 14th, so 11 days, and it has gone up +450 : / Makes no sense.... It goes up and down everyday, when I'm not online...

60 day average.

Kittycatpurr said:
bud9752 said:

One of my regs tipped me 50k tokens at the beginning of this week (yes, I was speechless for a good ten minutes and apparently i went a very strange colour lol) and my camscore went from 3000ish to just over 6000 (it's dropped a couple of hundred again now), i made about another 1500 tokens on top of that epic tip that night. So I'm sure that a 100k night would cause a raise of more than 2k on camscore.

Ultimately all this goes to prove is that as much as any of us claim that we know how camscore works it's still a bit of a mystery and there is nobody who can claim to be an expert. I have no idea what i need to make per hour as an average now to keep my score up, I'm just focusing on getting on cam and having fun and trying to be a little bit organised and structured at the same time (organisation is defo not a strong point for me...)

I think lower camscores are just affected more dramatically, at least that's my speculation.

For over a 6k camscore I have to average 2k tokens an hour. When my camscore is floating in the 5k's then it usually means I'm averaging 1500-1700 tokens per hour. My camscore has been floating between 5k-7.5k for the last 6 months so this is just what I've noticed. Hope this helps!

Kittycatpurr said:
bud9752 said:

I think lower camscores are just affected more dramatically, at least that's my speculation.

For over a 6k camscore I have to average 2k tokens an hour. When my camscore is floating in the 5k's then it usually means I'm averaging 1500-1700 tokens per hour. My camscore has been floating between 5k-7.5k for the last 6 months so this is just what I've noticed. Hope this helps!

MercyRain said:
sxycherrypie said:
Woot looks like my camscore is looking up now =D.
Congrats!!!!
Benn painfully crawling out of a 300 camscore and been up and down at 500 and 530 now I am almost 560 which is awesome =D my goal right now is 600.

So I hit a hitch and couldn't log in for three months becasue I live in a one room shack with my bf and MFC has the no men rule. When I stopped logging in my cam score was like 650, I was on line to chunks of time that were too large and I was getting very small tips but the members inhabiting my room were giving 5 stars and admiring me @_@. I loged on last weekend after not looking at my account for three months and low and behold my cam score is 870 O_O how the hell did that happen!! Has anyone else had that happen?

I have seen people explain this repeatedly and still can't figure out what is so difficult for people to understand about this. In any case, I'll explain one more time. MFC cam score is currently operating on a 60 day schedule. If your camscore changes up/down without being online or receiving any tips, it is typically due to a good or bad day dropping off of the calculation.

If 60 days ago, you were online for 12 hours with no tips. . . tomorrow your cam score will go up a bit without you or anyone else having to do a damn thing to cause it.

LovelyBelle said:
can't figure out what is so difficult for people to understand about this

Go easy on the poor girls. Remember, an IQ and/or reading comprehension test is not required to become a cam whore on MFC. :text-blondmoment:

Status
Not open for further replies.