AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camwhores ignores my DMCA requests and MFC is their affiliate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hello!

I would like to contact someone from myfreecams, as myfreecams get traffic from my illegally recorded cam shows from camwhores. :) I think it is unethical. He keeps calling me a troll and not a real person and completly ignore my requests for removal.

If he doesn't want to remove my illegal vids, please pay my cut from the ad sense he ever made.

Thank you in advance. :)

I don't think MFC has any reps here.

I'm pretty sure ad sense is a google platform. Don't know if they're getting much money if any from that. I don't think Google will bother even if he was. If I remember correctly, crakrevenue offers affiliate programs for MFC, so you could try contacting them? Although I don't know if this guy is one of their affiliates or not.

Also, I'm not condoning what this guy is doing, but understand that this is probably a losing battle. Or perhaps it's better to say it's not one that you're likely to win to your satisfaction. Look at all of the content that is on tube sites and file lockers. It doesn't go away, and the content owners don't see justice (for the most part) Another thing you have to consider is what if you actually go to court and get a judgement? And since your boyfriend is a lawyer, he should understand this...How is the judgement going to be enforced? I mean you could be awarded X amount of dollars and it doesn't mean you will actually see any of it.

I hope things work out, but I'm not sure if expecting any money is realistic. I think getting your content removed is a good outcome, going for anything more than that might not be worth it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.