AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can’t get through age verified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2020
Hey greyxwind here which is my username on chaturbate as well. I’m having a difficult time getting myself age verified. I’ve sent multiple pictures and ID stuff but I got banned. Not sure what’s going on. I think it might be because I look young? But it’s not my fault I have a ping face is it? All of my pictures are real. Just trying to make extra money while this virus is going on. Can you please help me out?
-greyxwind
@punker barbie

Hey greyxwind here which is my username on chaturbate as well. I’m having a difficult time getting myself age verified. I’ve sent multiple pictures and ID stuff but I got banned. Not sure what’s going on. I think it might be because I look young? But it’s not my fault I have a ping face is it? All of my pictures are real. Just trying to make extra money while this virus is going on. Can you please help me out?
-greyxwind
@punker barbie

Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and can earn tokens through broadcasting.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and can earn tokens through broadcasting.
@punker barbie Hello, My chaturbate username is Grim_Kitten. When I went on cam wearing my wig I was notified that Im no longer verified. Someone mustve thought im someone else. I emailed support a few times but only recieved auto-responses. I reuploaded my id and picture as asked but it got denied because the id was already "verified". Is there any way you can help? thanks in advance - kitten

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hello, My chaturbate username is Grim_Kitten. When I went on cam wearing my wig I was notified that Im no longer verified. Someone mustve thought im someone else. I emailed support a few times but only recieved auto-responses. I reuploaded my id and picture as asked but it got denied because the id was already "verified". Is there any way you can help? thanks in advance - kitten

Support has confirmed that your account is age verified again and able to earn tokens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.