AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a model and a member really be friends?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hornygods said:
... as a personal anecdote, I think I made the rookie mistake of no. 4 on the list. -sigh-

Do you guys think it's worthwhile, if the friendship on MFC brings rough times as well as the good?

Whenever I have "rough times" with a member, it's because they're annoying the everloving shit out of me and I can't handle the way they're treating me. The majority of the time they are usually playing captain save-a-ho or have decided that they're above the rules.

If you are having rough times with a model, perhaps you should ask yourself why she gets angry or frustrated with you. Models rarely get angry at their clients for no reason.

Edit: I propose that the "no reason" explosion you're thinking about right now is the accumulation of your behaviors over a long period of time that the model finally couldn't handle any more.

I don't think it would be entirely appropriate to comment on personal 'rough times' I've had, but I do understand the perspective on why there's been an issue. I'm just living and learning.

There are times where people may think they are being supportive and positive and cute and funny in a girl's chatroom, but their actions and words may actually be highly annoying. A girl may put up with it for a certain period of time hoping it's just a phase, but eventually they may just burst with frustration and ban/ignore/rant at the person.

I know it's hard to read people via the internet due to text not showing emotion and body language/facial expressions... but if you're friends with a camgirl and see her make weird faces at your comments, roll her eyes at jokes, etc... you may want to think about what you're actually saying or doing because the problem might actually lie within you.

A bit off topic, but hornygods' post prompted me to say this. Some of us are overly accepting and too nice to say it sometimes when the nice people in our rooms are dancing around on our nerves. Nice people can still be annoying just as mean people can still be funny.

hornygods said:
... as a personal anecdote, I think I made the rookie mistake of no. 4 on the list. -sigh-

Do you guys think it's worthwhile, if the friendship on MFC brings rough times as well as the good?

From another members perspective, just like any interpersonal relationship you have to judge good vs. bad. "rough times" are hard to define as they are different for everyone. If they are rough times for you, you have to determine what is comfortable for you. I wouldn't recommend bringing up the "rough times" to her. This is her job first and foremost and you will just sound whiny and/or needy from her perspective. If they are rough times for her, you are doing something wrong and probably have to adjust your actions if you want to remain friends. If the "rough times" are a lot for either one, it's probably not the healthiest situation for either of you. My guess is if there are a lot of rough times, one of you will get hurt or feel burned in the long run.

victor0021 said:
hornygods said:

From another members perspective, just like any interpersonal relationship you have to judge good vs. bad. "rough times" are hard to define as they are different for everyone. If they are rough times for you, you have to determine what is comfortable for you. I wouldn't recommend bringing up the "rough times" to her. This is her job first and foremost and you will just sound whiny and/or needy from her perspective. If they are rough times for her, you are doing something wrong and probably have to adjust your actions if you want to remain friends. If the "rough times" are a lot for either one, it's probably not the healthiest situation for either of you. My guess is if there are a lot of rough times, one of you will get hurt or feel burned in the long run.
It is reassuring to know that there are members out here who understand this.

AmberCutie said:
victor0021 said:
hornygods said:

It is reassuring to know that there are members out here who understand this.

:-D There really are guys out here that are able to think rationally with the "large brain" when it comes to camgirls... It's just that when the subject of anything more beyond the "business relationship" is even mentioned, its usually poo pooed and shouted down hastily with little consideration.... :dontknow:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.