AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I remove pictures of my face from fake cam sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
I'm not sure which forum to put this in if any, but its worth a try.
Over the last couple years I have used Chaturbate.

I have sometimes broadcasted by face publicly before going into a private with a girl. I never ever showed anything other than my face publicly obviously. However, some automatic websites that save thumbnails of cam models have mistaken me for one and my face and username is on some websites. Some of these websites just have my face and my profile and apparently remove content every 6 months so should be fine! However there are a few scam sites that make my thumbnails seem like a video and say I'm doing all these sexual things (which i did not!). These sights automatically take screenshots of 'models' and put their names there and then require payment info to 'watch' the video that doesn't exist.

Is there any way for me to take these pictures down? I've contacted google to try take them off of google image search. I just don't want my face associated with all these disgusting things and for people who see it to think i really am doing the things the video is supposedly saying i did!

The sites are:
(legit ones)
camsfinder.com

(dodgy ones - the following sites all use the same logo are are registered in panama - same person made them clearly)
mychaturcam.com
manyrecs.com
webcamrecs.com

(another dodgy one)
camleaks.net

Status
Not open for further replies.