AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can people see me on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2015
So I'm brand new to camming and I'm sitting there jerkin it after I found a model I liked, and somebody mentioned my username and insinuated they could see me? I know mfc has the feature for me to connect my webcam on OS X, and OS X shows a green dot when connected, but I just wanted to check and see if I have been unknowingly jerking off for a crowd just by watching a show as a basic member? Haha, can the models or any other members see me?

If the camera icon is up next to your name in the room list, then anyone can click it and view you. Normally you have to choose to show your cam, but I guess it's possible there is some bug that will let it be viewable if you used it recently elsewhere, or just because bug is bug.

as a basic member
No.

As a premium member you'd be able to opt into showing your web cam, but it takes quite a few clicks to get it going, and it wouldn't be something you accidentally did without knowing. As a basic member, you don't have access to this feature anyway.

She might have meant, "Hey, JerkinIt, I see you over there!" As in, I see your username in the member list, so why not come say hi or tip!
Very likely. I've said this to people in my viewer list, especially if they have a funny name.

Whoo, thanks everybody! I was getting paranoid and started making motions to the camera and observing the models reaction to gauge whether she could see me. Noob status, hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.