AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can the models on stripchat see how old I am ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2023
A few days ago I visited a model on stripchat and she said I was 32 years old and I am exactly that. How did she show it? can the models on stripchat see how old I am. Have bought many tokens so I wonder if they know my age because they saw my credit card or something like that

No, cam models cannot see your credit card information. Lol. She probably knows your age because it’s displayed on your member profile/about me section? Or your screen name has your birth year in it? Or maybe you’ve told her your age once before (and maybe she typed that info in her member notes on you)?

I know that when members tell me their name and age, I add that info into my member notes for them. So it might say “Mark, 40, New York.”

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.