AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can we share contact information like whatsapp in stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2023
Can anyone tell me if we can share other chat applications on Stripchat, because I see some models use them to communicate with users, they share qr codes online stripchat.IMG_8142.jpeg

@Charlie_SC can you tell me, Is it allowed to reply to someone who is asking me for Skype show and asking me How much I will take to go for a skype show. Can I go with them on skype for a show only after getting proper full tip from them on stripchat?

Can I send them my skype info? or I will get bann from the site permanently?

@Charlie_SC can you assist me with this matter?

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC can you tell me, Is it allowed to reply to someone who is asking me for Skype show and asking me How much I will take to go for a skype show. Can I go with them on skype for a show only after getting proper full tip from them on stripchat?

She answered this right here;

Models are allowed to share or sell their social media info, but providing shows off our platform is forbidden.

You're not allowed to provide a show off site. No WhatsApp shows, no Snapchat shows and no skype shows.

Upvote 0
I just now learned we are allowed to share social media. Streamate has made me unnecessarily paranoid about that evidently.

Upvote 0
She answered this right here;

You're not allowed to provide a show off site. No WhatsApp shows, no Snapchat shows and no skype shows.
So if Someone ask me for my Instagram Id, Skype Number or Snapchat ID name, I can give them my details? But if they says They will pay tokens to go for a show on skype or other platform then I will have refuse them directly? Or its allowed to get tip on stripchat before going for a skype show?

Can you please clarify this dear?🙂

Upvote 0

I am curious what @Charlie_SC has to say to answer about them tipping for the show on stripchat and then doing the show on whatsapp, facetime etc. .. I see it being done all the time on stripchat. I see it in models tip menus as well.

Upvote 0
I am curious what @Charlie_SC has to say to answer about them tipping for the show on stripchat and then doing the show on whatsapp, facetime etc. .. I see it being done all the time on stripchat. I see it in models tip menus as well.
She already answered it many times - it's against the rules to offer off platform shows on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Okay So, what if someone ask me to give them my Instagram, Snapchat or other social media accounts name, Can I give them my other social media info in private messege or chat? Because many user ask this thing to models and me also about what's my instagram name and etc. As @Charlie_SC
says that models are allowed to share or sell their social media info but no show outside the stripchat.

What does it means - Models are allowed to sell their social media info?
Can anyone explain me this! I'm confuse now!

Upvote 0
Okay So, what if someone ask me to give them my Instagram, Snapchat or other social media accounts name, Can I give them my other social media info in private messege or chat? Because many user ask this thing to models and me also about what's my instagram name and etc. As @Charlie_SC
says that models are allowed to share or sell their social media info but no show outside the stripchat.

check models tip menus ... most sell whatsapp or snapchat or instagram for tokens in the tip menu .. they also provide space in your profile where you can add links to social media and they appear as small icons above your broadcast window.

Upvote 0
So if Someone ask me for my Instagram Id, Skype Number or Snapchat ID name, I can give them my details? But if they says They will pay tokens to go for a show on skype or other platform then I will have refuse them directly? Or its allowed to get tip on stripchat before going for a skype show?

Can you please clarify this dear?🙂

You can give details of other social/chat media

You are NOT allowed to do a show in any of those platforms regardless of where and how you get paid, so yes you have to refuse shows that are not on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
check models tip menus ... most sell whatsapp or snapchat or instagram for tokens in the tip menu .. they also provide space in your profile where you can add links to social media and they appear as small icons above your broadcast window.

You should stop giving ill advice to models since this model is asking about providing offsite shows which are prohibited

Upvote 0
You should stop giving ill advice to models since this model is asking about providing offsite shows which are prohibited
I was answering his question ...

The info I gave him is correct.

Upvote 0
I was answering his question ...

The info I gave him is correct.
Your answer is only partial and can me misinterpreted by the model, since you did not include the fact that selling shows off the site is not allowed.

Upvote 0
That info has been given several times and was unnecessary to include

Oh, sorry, I thought you went selectively blind again due to your previous post.

Upvote 0
Oh, sorry, I thought you went selectively blind again due to your previous post.
I mentioned that because I see it happening frequently on stripchat and have as of yet have not seen anyone banned for it. I guess they get away with it unless someone reports them

Upvote 0
I mentioned that because I see it happening frequently on stripchat and have as of yet have not seen anyone banned for it. I guess they get away with it unless someone reports them

As close as you are to more than 8,000+ models, I would leave it to the professionals to answer another professional model’s question.

ETA: and moreover the reps that actually work for the website.

Upvote 0
As close as you are to more than 8,000+ models, I would leave it to the professionals to answer another professional model’s question.

ETA: and moreover the reps that actually work for the website.
Up until a couple months ago I was a model on CB for years

Upvote 0
Every comment you’ve made is from a member’s perspective… apparently there’s a great model section here so I’m sure you can still get verified..?
I am not verified as a model now .. that is why I did not ask for verification here

Upvote 0
You must frequent a very different area of SC to me, I do not see models offering Skype etc shows in their menus at all.

Well of course they are only likely to get caught if they are reported. With almost 10,000 models online at any one time do you really think SC monitors all streams in real-time?

Up until a couple months ago I was a model on CB for years
So why are you here giving advice in a StripChat sub forum?

Upvote 0
i sell my snapchat all the time and talk to them on there about other things.... how does a site know what youre talking about on your snapchat

so am i reading this correct now???

are we not even allowed to sell a snapchat anymore?????
They ofc don't know what you're talking about on snapchat :) it's just in the rules you should not perform shows there etc..

you should still be allowed to sell your snapchat and other things or have them as a fan club perk, at least I have not seen any update to this so far

Upvote 0
They ofc don't know what you're talking about on snapchat :) it's just in the rules you should not perform shows there etc..

you should still be allowed to sell your snapchat and other things or have them as a fan club perk, at least I have not seen any update to this so far
okay good.. cuz i sell my snapchat in ways to tell everyone im getting online and whatnot... so sellin snapchats important to models. i hope it never gets taken away...
even tho no one comes in my room anyways even tho i tell like 500 people on my snap my room stays dead from a shitty cam score just cuz a couple dead days and making it worse as the score goes down no one sees me and able to make it better
makes me sad. i wish they would get rid of cam scores. and let people see my room instead of hide me only people who follow me see me at this point and no ones ever online so i sit there dead ass room everyday everytime i get on ... as i sit there it goes down more as i dont get tipped cuz no ones in the room.. im fucked if i do fucked if i dont.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
okay good.. cuz i sell my snapchat in ways to tell everyone im getting online and whatnot... so sellin snapchats important to models. i hope it never gets taken away...
even tho no one comes in my room anyways even tho i tell like 500 people on my snap my room stays dead from a shitty cam score just cuz a couple dead days and making it worse as the score goes down no one sees me and able to make it better
makes me sad. i wish they would get rid of cam scores. and let people see my room instead of hide me only people who follow me see me at this point and no ones ever online so i sit there dead ass room everyday everytime i get on ... as i sit there it goes down more as i dont get tipped cuz no ones in the room.. im fucked if i do fucked if i dont.
The camscore on SC can indeed be a VERY harsh spiral, One of my friends cam on 3 sites, and specifically SC, she cams at 3 different times of day, but SC she will only be on at 1 time of the day, because it's the time she gets tipped most, exactly because her camscore can't take the hit from not being tipped when she's online there.. I don't know if this can help you in some way, if you are on several sites :)

and I do hope your room gets more active, sitting in a quiet room is so devastating and can feel horrible.. personally when I had to "find new models" I wanted to talk with, I have "flipped" the sites and started from the bottom.. and I can tell you that sometimes people down the "ranks" of these sites, are definetly not how they look or how they are as people, so it's sad to see some have to struggle that much

Reactions: Tackybrady
Upvote 0
The camscore on SC can indeed be a VERY harsh spiral, One of my friends cam on 3 sites, and specifically SC, she cams at 3 different times of day, but SC she will only be on at 1 time of the day, because it's the time she gets tipped most, exactly because her camscore can't take the hit from not being tipped when she's online there.. I don't know if this can help you in some way, if you are on several sites :)

and I do hope your room gets more active, sitting in a quiet room is so devastating and can feel horrible.. personally when I had to "find new models" I wanted to talk with, I have "flipped" the sites and started from the bottom.. and I can tell you that sometimes people down the "ranks" of these sites, are definetly not how they look or how they are as people, so it's sad to see some have to struggle that much
im a good model to.. im real not fake at all... i dont do or deal with fake.. im honest to the people that come in the room when they ask a question no matter what it is.. even if its a cam model secret lol shit we hide from the men to get tokens from them. im honest to them and they love me for being honest... im cool and love to learn about people and get a close friendship with these people. i actually care about the people who come in tip me a lot and keep coming back.
i wish my room would come alive again
it was alive be4 i had my soon to be x husband come around
he forced me to quit
the abuse got so bad it was very physical i have short term memory loss now from him
and ever since coming back its impossible to make money at all or any kind of tokens cuz my room stays dead.
he went on my snapchat my soon to be x husband whenever the divorce starts going thru but he went on it talked shit to everyone making them think it was me and deleted and blocked so many people cuz he was a very jealous person but since i kicked him out and im able to get back on cam it seems like i cant ever get back up there where i was at i sometimes make 1 token sometimes not a single thing..
its so hard coming back up to where i was and i wanna be able to get like that i have a child whose disabled to take care of and this is my only way of making money at all is camming.. so these dead no tip days kill me.. im so behind im scared ima lose it all...

Upvote 0
im a good model to.. im real not fake at all... i dont do or deal with fake.. im honest to the people that come in the room when they ask a question no matter what it is.. even if its a cam model secret lol shit we hide from the men to get tokens from them. im honest to them and they love me for being honest... im cool and love to learn about people and get a close friendship with these people. i actually care about the people who come in tip me a lot and keep coming back.
i wish my room would come alive again
it was alive be4 i had my soon to be x husband come around
he forced me to quit
the abuse got so bad it was very physical i have short term memory loss now from him
and ever since coming back its impossible to make money at all or any kind of tokens cuz my room stays dead.
he went on my snapchat my soon to be x husband whenever the divorce starts going thru but he went on it talked shit to everyone making them think it was me and deleted and blocked so many people cuz he was a very jealous person but since i kicked him out and im able to get back on cam it seems like i cant ever get back up there where i was at i sometimes make 1 token sometimes not a single thing..
its so hard coming back up to where i was and i wanna be able to get like that i have a child whose disabled to take care of and this is my only way of making money at all is camming.. so these dead no tip days kill me.. im so behind im scared ima lose it all...
I trust that you are :) it's good to get to know people indeed, some people want to "buy the fantasy" I feel like and don't want the truth as much xD

I'm sorry that you had an abusive husband, thank god he's a soon to be ex husband, because no one deserves that shit, mentally or physically, it does not matter.. it does take time to get back up there and start earning again sadly, hopefully people you used to have coming around will realize you are back and come back soon :) and ofc, also new people!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.