AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can you ban people in your fan club?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I have someone as a member of my fan club and they never talk in my room, never tip, and as a little bonus there appears to be some glitch where when they enter or leave my room, the chat window stops scrolling. I would like to ban them but if I do that, would they still have access to all of the content my fan club or would they not see anything? Would they get their tokens back? What would happen, exactly?

You can ban them and no, they can no longer access your room so they can not see your content.
You can ban it for any reason you want. Have you tried at least sending a PM to them or trying to get them to engage? I guess depending on how much they paid for your content, it may be a little harsh to ban instantly, at least try - I am just trying to see it as a way of someone subscribing to OnlyFans for example, then not tipping extra for the month, they paid to see the content. Ultimately, any reason you decide to ban someone, it's up to you no matter what your reason - your room, your rules.

Summary: yes you can ban. no they can no longer access your profile so can't see content

Upvote 0
I would like to ban them
What is the actual reason you want to ban him? Do you want to ban everyone who views but doesn't chat or tip or just this one fan club member? Is it because of the glitch? He has received everything he's tipped for and has no further obligations as a fan club member does he? Banning him prematurely would be robbing him of the content he paid for.

I'm a fan club member of every room I frequent except one and if any of them banned me I'd be livid. I also chat and tip regularly, but even if I didn't I'd still be livid. I would certainly expect a PM first, assuming I haven't done anything otherwise banworthy.

Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
I'm a fan club member of every room I frequent except one and if any of them banned me I'd be livid. I also chat and tip regularly, but even if I didn't I'd still be livid. I would certainly expect a PM first, assuming I haven't done anything otherwise banworthy.
I don't think any model bans members for no reason tbh. If it comes to banning a member, most of the time there's an underlying reason there, and the member more or less knows what he did to make the model do that. I ban members only if they did not respect my rules or if they disrespect me to the point of no return. And as the first girl said, because of that member her chat glitches, so it makes her work harder. So yeah, I would ban him too if there would be no benefit for me, and also made my daily work harder (chat glitch that freezes it).

Upvote 0
how about also emailing support & stating the chat freezes/locks up when said fan club member joins? They can look into why its happening & fix it? Maybe your not the only one this is happening to & would explain why chats slow for others? We did hear about the join & quite & users not showing not long ago, could be related issue, there fix broke something else?

Upvote 0
how about also emailing support & stating the chat freezes/locks up when said fan club member joins? They can look into why its happening & fix it? Maybe your not the only one this is happening to & would explain why chats slow for others? We did hear about the join & quite & users not showing not long ago, could be related issue, there fix broke something else?
I think this is also a no-brainer to do because it's a technical issue that's happening on the platform and it should be reported anyway. But if they can't fix it, you're not making money from that member and it only freezes when he comes along, banning him is a pretty sure win in her case. Sometimes technical issues happen and take time to fix because there might be a bigger underlying problem.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.